Gladiator and Wonder Man vs. Namor and Herculese

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Huge all out monstrous muscle-bound war. Who wins?

batdude123
Nobody?

Comicbook_kid
Depends on how dried out Namor is. If he's fresh out of water, Namor and Hercules will take it. If not, I could see Gladiator and Wonderman taking it. I've seen Gladiator get his @$$ handed to him by Thor. I've seen Thor get his @$$ handed to him by Hercules. So therefore, I can say that Gladiator gets his mohawked-@$$ handed to him by Hercules...If Namor is fresh out of water, then Wonderman gets took down. Wonderman is almost as tough as a water-drenched Namor, close, but not quite close enough. I think Namor is just more savage and more battle experienced for Wonderman to win. The only way I see Namor and Hercules losing, is that they both are incredibly stubborn and bull-headed. They probably wouldn't work together very well, neither wanting to follow the other's battleplan...this could quite possibly be their downfall.

soleran30
Gladiator and Wonderman MASH the other team. Why they can both tag team Namor in the air leave hercules on the ground and Gladiator can use his heat vision on Namor. Can Namor beat SM ..................no and now this match woops both are incapacitated Namor and Hercules losesad

batdude123
^ Cosign.

soleran30
Atom Smasher should replace gladiator and would be a better match up

golem370
I would say Gladiator beats Sub Mariner easy and Hercules beats Wonder Man then Hercules gets beat by Gladiator

h1a8
Gladiator beats both with 1 hand tied behind his back. He simply and absolutely can not be injured. He has survived a nova force uninjured. His only weakness is a certain radiation and self doubt. Neither is present here. He is too fast, too strong, too durable, and too versatile (he has many other powers) for those to be any match for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.