Classic Juggernaut vs Drax the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well they do seem very similar. who would win

Round 1: Fight to the death
ROund 2: Armwrestle

Tshern
Neither can be slain by physical means... And the winner of second match is clear, the one that dies in the first isn't going to win.

h1a8
neither has any great strength feats. No one knows the upper limit of any one of these character's strength. They just didn't do any incredible feats of strength. This is unknown and will be that way until Marvel shows some great strength feats for the two.

THE ULTIMATE
well juggernaut KO'd the stranger with 1 hit

golem370
And Drax K.O'ed Champion with one shot

soleran30
I believe the Powergem to be greater then Cytorrak! So Drax

golem370
I think it would be a cool fight because Drax with the Power Gem is stronger but then you have to Juggernauts Force Field and also Drax is a fast flier I say nobody wins.

outarddwarf
"Drax's powers included super strength, energy blasts, near invulnerability, flight, and the ability to survive and travel at high speeds in outer space. His skin is bright green, and he almost always wears a purple skullcap. As of his 2005 mini-series Drax appears to have lost his abilities of flight and energy projection, has gained a currently unquantified amount of intellect, and has taken a liking to using knives in battle. He has also appeared for the first time not wearing his usual purple uniform and skullcap."

since it wasn''t specified that it was an older version of drax, this one is depowered, loosing flight and energy projection.
Versus the specifically labled Classic Juggernaut so i say classic juggernaut wins.

Horrificus
I think Drax could win if he learned to use his power gem to it's full potential. But while is just instinctively drawing on it, Juggernaught would win, because it has been shown that Drax can be effected by getting stricken by an opponent more than Juggernaut has.

vpokdekjyafmidp
interesting

inamilist
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp

ROund 2: Armwrestle

alright, i saw this "World's Strongest Man" competition once where it was those 7 bazillion pound guys who could pull busses and whatnot and one of the competetors was like, a 200 lbs arm wrestling champ

now, if i remember correctly, he was certainly not nearly as strong as these other guys in the pulls or lifts or carries, but the last contest was a tournament style arm wrestle

so, he gets to the last match against this behemoth of a man, and breaks his wrist

moral of the story, arm wrestle has nothing to do with strength

lol

Tulika
It has anything to do with strength. But it's round 2 anyway and only has one man standing. The fight to the death of either contestant would be one long, boring fight that would never end.

THE ULTIMATE
even she hulk beat the champion and when she hulk punched juggernaut her hands hurt and nothing happened to juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.