Missing Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tangible God
Forgive me if this has been covered once before, but I am curious as to the whereabouts of Ki-Adi-Mundi, Aayla Secura, and who appears Plo Koon during the initial Jedi attack on Geonosis. When Dooku orders the cease-fire, we see from above three Geonosians leading the mentioned Jedi back to the Mace's party.

For one, where did they go? Second, why did they get "captured?" And third, why did they go along with their captors so easily? (were they not armed?)

Darth Traya
Mundi and Koon are in one of the deleted scenes.

Mother of Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Mundi and Koon are in one of the deleted scenes. The kid's right,tangible,they(Mundi and Koon) were originally leading a Jedi attack on the main Droid Control Ship to stop all the droids in the Arena,Lucas (in his infinent wisdom) decided to cut this scene,from what Ive heard from people who have HS,it's a pretty cool set of scenes.

Tangible God
Is that in the DVD special features? And is Secura in it?

Mother of Sorgo
Nope,it's only available through HS,and I'm not sure if Secura is in it,like I said,this second-hand Info,I haven't seen the real thing(besides a still of it in blue screen),but I do know it exists.

Ushgarak
Moved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.