Batman and Spiderman vs The Punisher and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
so, how bout it..?? the hero's vs the anti-hero's

bloodlust on

both sides get prep
who takes it???

batdude123
Batman and Spider-man.

braz
its hard to say, but id have to agree and put my money on batman and spidey...batman would take down the punisher-good fight though, both have many things in common...theyre both only peak human and rely on skills they've had to work for to obtain, and just pure knowledge and smarts especially when it comes to prep...but neway, i think it would be a stalemate between spidey n venom-very close fight

samishe
Does Batman get prep time?

If not then i'm with unti-hero's.

AJ4LIFE
bats already took on punisher and he wupped his sorry ass with ease

braz
Originally posted by samishe
Does Batman get prep time?

If not then i'm with unti-hero's.

yea both sides get prep

TheKahn
The problem for the anti-heroes is that Spidey knows Venom's weaknesses. Since he and Batman have prep, they should be able to create some type of sonic device to take Venom out of the fight. That leaves Frank against Bats and Spiderman. Heroes should win 10/10

braz
yup.

samishe
With prep it goes to Bats and Spidey. If they use sonic gun on Venom it won't be a problem to beat Frank.
Without prep good guys get their asses kicked badly.

TheKahn
Without prep the antiheroes have a better shot. However I think it would depend on how Batman's flash-bang device affects Venom. If it is intense enough to cause the symbiot pain (although it is really impossible for us to know for sure), the heroes still have the advantage.

Marcus4600
BOTH SIDES GET PREP?! Batman's gonna get proper f*cked then! Frank's gonna come in with enough weapons to start a war, and you won't see Venom until he's right behind you. Don't give Frank Castle prep. He'll take everybody.

braz
too bad he cant see batman

braz
maaaaan! stop sleepin

laughing

docb77
Nobody beats Batman with Prep. It's the unspoken rule of the DC universe. Of course Batman's the only DC guy in the match, but come on, Batman's real superpower is money, he has way more resources than Castle.

batdude123
Originally posted by Marcus4600
BOTH SIDES GET PREP?! Batman's gonna get proper f*cked then! Frank's gonna come in with enough weapons to start a war, and you won't see Venom until he's right behind you. Don't give Frank Castle prep. He'll take everybody.

And besides, if Batman realizes that he can't beat somebody he relies on the last possible thing that he would use, ever. A GUN! Yes, I know he HATES to use them, but I have a comic where Batman gets owned by this one guy, and he said that he'd have to use the one thing that he hates/despises etc. My point is, Batman isn't above using a gun. If he realizes he can't beat somebody with his arsenal, he'll use a gun. And kick ass with it too!

braz
^see thats one thing i like about batman. he doesnt rely on guns OR "superpowers" and yet still remains the greatest comic character ever.

batdude123
^ wink

Marcus4600
I can debate the "greatest" idea, but Batman is cool. However, even if he did use a gun, Frank's gonna have more than anyone can amagine. Also, there's rocket launchers as well, and grenades, and more boom than anything.

braz
so- batman has explosives too.

grey fox
Heroes

Punisher is just another punk with a gun and some fighting skills to batman . Bat's kicks his ass all over town and back again.

Spidey has beaten venom before and can do it again.

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Heroes

Punisher is just another punk with a gun and some fighting skills to batman . Bat's kicks his ass all over town and back again.

Spidey has beaten venom before and can do it again.

Mmmm... No sonic gun means no win for Spidey.

Juntai
Originally posted by samishe
Mmmm... No sonic gun means no win for Spidey. Batman carries sonics though.

batdude123
^ yes

samishe
Ok. no expression

Young Fats
Batman pretty much caries everything.

If theres a need for it then he pulls it out.

Even if its something hes not known for having, he'll pull it out and say its something hes been working on or some excuse.lol

samishe
Originally posted by Young Fats
Batman pretty much caries everything.

If theres a need for it then he pulls it out.

Even if its something hes not known for having, he'll pull it out and say its something hes been working on or some excuse.lol

laughing Yeah, that's like him.

Tassadar
Batman and Spidey win, Spidey usually beats Venom in comics, and Frank got pimp smacked by Bruce in the crossover "Deadly Knights"
but Frank is not just another punk with a gun, not even to Batman

marvelprince
And considering this is a team fight, not Spider-Man vs Venom and Batman vs Punisher SPidey would have given Bats the skinny on both these guys and whats the best way to win. Even without prep good guys win. With prep then they just OWN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.