Nina Williams VS Ling Xiaoyu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otus
So, who would win? I say that Nina. Ling wouldnt have a chance...

Otus
OK, I guess that this isn't too interesting fight... at least someone has voted. smile

I considered this fight a bit myself, and I think its kinda even But in real life, with the available moves, I guess that Nina would really win, cause she got those moves where she grabs opponents attacks, like when opponent punches, she grabs his/her arm and punches her opponent to chin... And she got those multi throws. And her basic attacks are very powerful too. She is also a professional in killing, Ling is just a schoolgirl. Well she definitely knows how to fight, and she is fast, but so is Nina, so I guess that these would be enough reasons for Nina Williams to win.

samishe
Nina wins this. She is a professional killer and Ling is a schoolgirl bunny

Otus
Come on, votes and replys please!! Happy Dance

Otus

bean_machine
I'm the one who voted for Nina right after u did

bean_machine
Just didn't reply

Sixth_Winged
Ling beat up Heihachi.....and got away with it. confused

samishe
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Ling beat up Heihachi.....and got away with it. confused

Ling never beat Heihachi. That was just a possible ending of Tekken 3.
That would've happend if she won the tournament.

Sixth_Winged
....i know smokin'

Otus
I know very little about story in Tekken-series, but I like to play them.
Anyway, even that I had Tekken 3, I never even thinked possible ending, where Ling beated Heihachi...

samishe
Originally posted by Otus
I know very little about story in Tekken-series, but I like to play them.
Anyway, even that I had Tekken 3, I never even thinked possible ending, where Ling beated Heihachi...

If you finished game as Ling you shoul've seen this ending.
But this hasn't happened anyway, Jin won that tournament.

Otus

samishe

SaTsuJiN
bleh.. nina snaps her bones like a twig.. the end

Otus

toshin
In a first time, I think the match would be tight because Xiaoyu is a fast character whith a lot of evasives moves, however as soon as Nina gets to catch her she can starts her multi-throw and tortures Ling till death...

kingkay
Of course, without a doubt, Nina will win!!! Xiaoyu is so weak... she's no match for Nina...
she's just an ugly little brat, hahaha...i hate xiaoyu so much...!

Wandering Flame
n3Wbc@k3$! http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/Final_Fantasy_Ultimania/fight.gif

Originally posted by Sam Z
Nina wins this. She is a professional killer and Ling is a schoolgirl bunny Not judging by this video she isn't...
FAny4e4xIZ4
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1181592539-20273phail2.b.jpg

kingkay
To the Tekken Video posted

laughing no, no, no....
....but really, comparing Nina's fighting skill to newbie Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu doesn't have a chance. Nina can easily kill her with one hand. hehehe...
sick

Mr Dude
That video. LOL. Maybe it's like that scene in Enter the Dragon when Roper is pretending to be crappy so his mate can bet a load of money with the old guy. Round 2 Nina makes Ling cry.

Wandering Flame
Yeah I was kidding...

But X has a chance. She can tango with JACK-5. 313

Mr Dude
If you want to look at it that way, you're better off discussing "tier lists" or whatever. The game is "balanced" such that, were Stephen Hawking a special guest character, he'd be able to go toe to toe (or wheel to toe) with the grizzly bear, giant egyptian mecha-chicken and stuff. Jacks are made from papier mache anyway.

Wandering Flame
Then why are they bullet proof and able to smash metallic walls and concrete?

Mr Dude
In Japan, the walls are all made of paper. Maybe it's shiny paper so you thought it was metal. Anyway...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EWw1zxFN-lw&feature=related

Papier mache.

Wandering Flame
I didn't know paper mache made so much clacking noises when they hit each other and bust through the ground when they're falling from 50 feet above. erm

Mr Dude
Those are just sound effects.

Wandering Flame
Going through the ground is a sound effect?

You're starting to sound like remy, which is very very VERY bad.

and LULZ @ giant egyptian mecha-chicken

Mr Dude
Remy sounds like an awesome guy.

Wandering Flame
He was a very retarded fanboy in truth.

Thank goodness he's dead.

Mr Dude
He probably just got tired of trolls saying Ryu could beat Scorpion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.