luke(sith) vs leia(jedi)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gimboid
it is my view that luke is on the dark path, as yoda put it "once u start down the dark path forever will it hold ur destiny"

in rotj luke lost it getting revenge on his father cutting his hand off the way he'd done to luke in esb ,

leia has force powers and does learn but it would be that the twins are the balance half and half luke sith leia jedi and the defining chapter would be wether luke and leia can let go of all they fear to lose

anyone got anything to add

my concluding idea is that luke cant let go and tries to gain more power and leia does wot the religion states walkin away from family attatchments to serve the greater freedoms of the republic

other topics
the emperors return(clone and spirit)
boba fetts survival
does the spirit of vader survive

Moff Tarkin
Ok, let's try to clean you up before they flame...

You think Luke would head down a dark path because he used anger to defeat Vader. Yes, he does tap into the Dark Side there, but it doesn't make him all bad. He turned out to be a good guy.

Luke and Leia being "Yin Yang" type twins is interesting, but not really part of the EU continuity. It would make an interesting infinity though.

Anyways, if a "Sith Luke" and a "Jedi Leia" were to fight, Luke would win. He has more experience and more training, that is it.

About your other topics:

The Emperor returned in a comic called Dark Empire. It's a pretty cool one that has him doing crazy stuff.

Boba Fett's survival is quite a strange subject by itself. IMO, he should have died in the Sarlaac Pit.

Yes, Anakin's spirit survives as clearly seen at the end of ROTJ.

there ya go smile hope it helped.

jediknight337
Dude I totally see where your coming from with Luke heading down the darkside and I see where it could happen.

I don't know, I don't think Lucas would have done that cause I mean Luke is meant to be like all power. Now yoda does say that there is other but do we know that he is talking about Leia directly. I don't think not to be sexist but I don't know if Lucas would have put a woman as the leading saver.

And what about Ben Skywalker isn't he suppose to be the best of the best Luke's Son or something. I don't know I see where your coming from

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by jediknight337
Dude I totally see where your coming from with Luke heading down the darkside and I see where it could happen.

I don't know, I don't think Lucas would have done that cause I mean Luke is meant to be like all power. Now yoda does say that there is other but do we know that he is talking about Leia directly. I don't think not to be sexist but I don't know if Lucas would have put a woman as the leading saver.

And what about Ben Skywalker isn't he suppose to be the best of the best Luke's Son or something. I don't know I see where your coming from Umm, if you have the Special Edition DVD trilogy of Star Wars pop in the bonus disc. And watch the characters of Star Wars it says that at one point Leia was going to be the heroine. And yes Ben is Luke, and Mara Jade's son. But he's not all powerful and neither is Luke, the most powerful force user was Marka Ragnos, but Luke is up there in power. And Luke went to the Dark Side in Dark Empire a comic book, but returned to the light. And I think he only went to the dark side, to learn how to stop it.

Darth Subjekt
Either waym leia couldnt go rounds with luke...she dies quick.

DarthBanevv
Yeah, but assuming they both have equal time to train from ESB. THey both have equal experience, who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.