Star Wars: Commando Assualt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluedoughnut91
For those of you who don't know the story this is how it goes.

The time is set after all the movies. the republic is in disaray. crime is breaking out all over the galaxy. the republic sends its best squads to control the outbreaks of evil.The republic has won the war against the empire.There is victorious celebration throughout the universe.But this time of victory is when the republic is the most vulnerable.Crime breaks out throughout the universe, tearing the new republic apart.The galactic senate sends battalions of soldiers, vehicles, and warships to control the rampant spread of crime.

They are forced to revert back to clone troopers, because of the extent of crime running through the universe. Using advanced cloning techniques,more advanced than the kaminion(sorry its spelled wrong)cloning., the republic makes a battalion of super commandos, the best of the best are selected from the group.The battalion is sent to planet after planet to control the outbreaks.Mixed in with the commandos are the best soldiers, the most skilled mercenaries, and several jedi.

While traveling through the universe the battalion will run into several organized crime syndicates,and a group of imperial sympathizer bent on reincarnating the emperor, and forming the empire once again.they need to be stopped.

A team of super commandos are sent to the most dangerous missions.while the republic is falling apart the squads are sent to different planets each mission more dangerous than the last.the crime throughout the galaxy is spreading like wildfire. Soon there is a need for more cammando groups and the republic is forced to go to the kaminoins for help in the cloning process.

these are some places for the rpg
couracont
tatooine
yavin four
Kaysyk
hoth
naboo
wren var
kamino

2 Abregado-rae
3 Adari
4 Adega
5 Aduba-3
6 Adumar
7 Af'El

9 Almania
10 Almas
11 Altyr 5
12 Alzoc III
13 Ambria
14 Ammuud
15 Ampliquen
16 Anaxes
17 Ando
18 Ando Prime
19 Anoat
20 Anoth
21 Ansion
22 Antar
23 Anteevy

these are just some places
For the republic camando idea you can be six different types of characters
#1 camando
#2 regular soldier(any species)
#3 private mercanery(any species)
#4 civillian(any species)
#5 a pollitician from any world
#6 jedi(under certain circumstances)
Rules
#1 no character bashing(thats not cool)
#2 no hardcore swearing
#3 you must make your own character
#4 no killing a person without their concent
#5no invencibility(you cant take on one hundred assasin droids and expect to win)
#6 you cannot own a planet
You can pick which weapons you want to start out with
sniper rifle
pistol
assult rifle
vibroblade
laser cannon
blasters

Here are te upgrades for each weapon
blaster rifle:advanced scope 1,2 and 3. silencer long range adapter, extended power supply, multi shot regulator.
sniper rifle: silencer power supply longe range 1 2 3 built in power supply advanced tracking scope(thermal night ect...)
more weapons upgrades to come. you start off with youre choice of a weapons, and upgrades. if you want new stuff you trade with other people. you decide if its a fair trade and there is no money to deal with.If you get bored with your old stuff you can trade it in for new stuff from a weapons store.

Rashedec
im in

bluedoughnut91
ok heres the character creator

Name:
RacesadWookie, Twilek, ect...)
Alegiance:
History:
Rpg sample:

Aliies
Ya, dis look interesting, no?

I'll post my character after my birthday's over big grin which means tomorrow!

18, oh yeah! 18 oh no!!!

sqwunchy
hey u finally did sumthin kewl blue! im in. shwing

bluedoughnut91
sorry about this but i have to stau off the computer for a while. I'll be back if i get my grades up. and when making the character include weapons.

bluedoughnut91
this is the new character creator

Class:
Weapon (if it is a lightsabre make sure you say the color)
Alegiance:
Description:
History:
Rp sample:

bluedoughnut91
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Commando
Weapon Blaster rifle, Red Lightsabre, snare gun, JetPack, Dart Guns
Alegiance: None
Description: Tall Built, and muscular. Noone has ever seen his face but it looks like Jango Fett's. He wears a modified clone commando suit and has a modified jetpack.
History: None is known about Shadow except that he is a force sensitive clone, and used to serve as a General in the republic militant. He was once a jedi master .

Knightfall93
Name: Kay Fisto AKA Darth Avengius
Class: sith Lord
Weapon: double red light-scimitars (cured blades), weaponised speeder bike, thermal detonators.
Allegiance: Sith
Description: always wears a black cloak with a tunic underneath. Often has a hood up but if it is down you just see a black metallic mask. He is the same race as Kit fisto...
History: kay Fisto was trained with his brother Kit from a young age to be a Jedi but when his brother beat him to Jedi padawan-ship and knightship, then told Mace Windu information about Fisto's realtionship with various females, that got him expelled from the Order and fisto vanished. years later, he emerges as the sinister Darth avengius, seeking revenge upon all the Jedi and those who ever had a frienship with his brother!

bluedoughnut91
good your in ni knightfall

Knightfall93
Thaks, bluey. When do we begin the actual RPG?

bluedoughnut91
as soon as everyone that said they were interested makes their character

Knightfall93
Great... is it OK me being Sith because the guide didnt say any thing about them...

sqwunchy
Name: Karoom Di Amudaan
Race: Barabel
Class: Jedi Mercenary
Allegiance: None
Weapons: Modified blaster pistol, single bladed green lightsaber, wrist blades
Description: Red scales (able to change color), reptilian features, black eyes, hard armor-like scales
History: At the age of 7 he stumbled upon a Jedi Temple on Falleen and exited at the age of 18. Joined a mercenary group afterward and served them for three years, and from them he learned how to change colors ( the falleen race can do that). Now he is a solo mercenary always ready for action.
also, check out this link to see what your characters race can do and prove it http://rules.swcombine.com/character/races/index.php?raceID=0link

sqwunchy
((knightfall, is ur character a nautolan? those guys r awesum!!))

sqwunchy
wow blue ur guy has like all the perks duzent he tongue_ss

bluedoughnut91
shut up, your in. We need the other two that said they were going to join then we can start.

Tarvos
Name: Cid Corad
Race: Human
Class: Jedi
Weapons: Blue lightsaber
Alegiance: New Republic
Description: Tall, black hair, green eyes, dark brown Jedi robes, medium-length hair
History: (Can't think of anything much)
Rp sample: Cid brought his saber down on the thug's forearm after stunning him with the Force. He then spin kicked the one behind him breaking his jaw, and disignited his saber.

Knightfall93
Disingnited? LOL. sqwunchy, muy guy is the same race as Kit Fisto, whatver that is

sqwunchy
((thats nautolan all rite. they r the shniz naz. clik on the link i posted to c y ))

sqwunchy
(( blue, how long r we waitin 4 those other folks? we gotta get this started!))

bluedoughnut91
(i guess we can start now.)
Shadow waited outside the hutts throne room waitiing. He was an opposing figure in his mod-clone suit.

sqwunchy
(( hey blue, u should give us a plot or predicament or sumthin, so we can base off of that and have a mission. just a suggestion.))
Karoom Di Amudaan watched from the shadows, tongue flickering in and out, eyes never blinking as he saw his target. The thief he was hunting ran past him, in the back alley. Karoom snuck out of the shadows behind him, skin still black as night.

sqwunchy
He caught up to the now sprinting thief and wrapped his cloak about the man's neck. "You really thought you could ssssteal from thosssse Aruzanssss. I need that module back, or...I will cut off every limb on your body and watch you wriggle on the ground until you tell me. Now, what's your choisssse." Karoom's skin turned to its original red color. The thief reached in a pocket and handed him the module. "Now, that wassssn't sssso hard, wasssss it?" He lifted the thief by his collar and brought him down to the bounty office. "One pathetic thief, comin' up." He said to the people working there. They gave him 2,000 credits for his work. "Thankssss." He said, snatching up the credits. He walked out the door to find more targets. ((sorry if im acting like a bounty hunter, just a side job when theres no business))

bluedoughnut91
(( it's ok))
Shadow opened the door to the senators room and saw a man sitting in a chair. even though the man had his back to him shadow could see through the chair using thermal imagers in his healmet. "you wanted to see me sir."

sqwunchy
All of a sudden a rich looking Duros came running up to Karoom. "Are you the merc everyone is talking about?" The Duros said, out of breath.
"Yessss I am. What do you need of me?"
"There is *pant**pant* a job I need you to do. I will pay you heartily don't worry. Some Anzatis, seemingly mercs, are attacking my trade caravan. I need you to take them out."
"Ssssoundssss eassssy enough, now will thisss take plassse in ssssspace or on land?"
"Well, the caravan goes to a spaceport, then to other planets, but the Anzati re attacking it on land."
"Fine, I'll get right on that, but you might want to get ssssomebody to help me."
"Good, I know someone by the name of Shadow. He isn't a merc, but he's a damn good commando. I'll meet you at the outskirts when I get him. Be there at 5:00, that is when the caravan gets moving."
The Duros ran off like a bullet.

bluedoughnut91
"yes commando 1277, it's nice to see you again, sit down."
"I prefer to stand sir. sir can we get this over with i'm not in thye core anymore."
"you are now, we need you to round up a team and head on a mission for the new republic. Shut the door and i'll fill you in."

sqwunchy
The Duros that had been talking with Karoom rushed inside. "I'm sorry to disturb you both," he said in Galactic Basic, "but I need your help Shadow. A group of Anzatis are going to attack my caravan and I need you to help the merc I hired. I believe he is well known, his name is Karoom Di Amudaan. Perhaps you've heard about him?"

bluedoughnut91
" nope sorry i've never heard of him, nor you how did you get in here, i have a private meeting with the senator"he said in the duroses native language

sqwunchy
"But you must help me with my problem! If the supplies and weapons are not delivered, the republic might not exist anymore! There is a weapon in it for you. A new one never seen before! I can't explain it to you now, with the senator listening, but if you do it the weapon is yours! So, will you?"

Knightfall93
Originally posted by sqwunchy
((thats nautolan all rite. they r the shniz naz. clik on the link i posted to c y )) Man... they kick ass!

Knightfall93
Kay Fisto dropped into a back ally, blood pouring from his side... damn Jedi, he should never have retured to Coruscant, even though it was no longer home o Jedi, many still stayed there... Fisto ignited his lightsabre and looked up, the 2 Jedi, master and apprentice, dropped towards him and Fisto slashed the young Kaminoan padawan in two, spinning to decapitate the master! He deactivated his sabre and limped away, it had been a very bad night...

sqwunchy
The Duros continued his begging to Shadow. "Please," he said in his native tongue,"please, you must do this!"

Knightfall93
Fisto limped through various allies and slipped through the windoe of a black market bar. A four armed bartender lead him to the back room and garage, where there were piles of weaponary- from stoln lightsabres to homing launchers.,, huge arries of vehicles from jet packs to ATATs and Jedi starfighters and much more...
"Hello, Jeb" Rasped Fisto to the salesman, "I need a very particular piece of equipment..."

sqwunchy
((jeez man that is a f***in huge room damnnit!))

Knightfall93
It's like a HUGE garage thing, I did say... it's THROUGh the back room and into the agarage!

sqwunchy
((jeez must be supremely enormous if it has starfighters and AT-AT's and crap like that))

sqwunchy
((hurry up and get ungrounded blue. damn!))

Knightfall93
He's grounded?

sqwunchy
((ya he is. he needs to hurry up before this thread dies, and I hope the other two or so people who said they would join will check up on this))

bluedoughnut91
Shadow left the durras and the senator and went to go find some of hiss former commandos. as he walked he put on his helmet and blasted off to his ship the Grinding Payback.

Knightfall93
Originally posted by sqwunchy
((ya he is. he needs to hurry up before this thread dies, and I hope the other two or so people who said they would join will check up on this)) (this is starting to look dead. All Star Wars RPGs need a firm plot or they die, just like Birth of Chaos)

Blaxican_Hydra
Birth of chaos had a good plot, but our GM left in the middle of it..

sqwunchy
(nice story, r u gonna post a character?)

Knightfall93
Birt of Chaos was looking great... then it went CRAP. Mainly because 3 of us had a plot and then some dude was maing a Lord of the Rings rip off that was unrealted...

bluedoughnut91
(don't worry i'm getting the whole thing together. the thing is i only have one post a week until i get my grades up. so just wait a few weeks. go do sumthin else. then when i get back on i'll pm you guys and we'll get it started)

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Birt of Chaos was looking great... then it went CRAP. Mainly because 3 of us had a plot and then some dude was maing a Lord of the Rings rip off that was unrealted...

Frigan Janick... he kept brining in hobbits...

Knightfall93
( I know... I was SO close to killing someone...anyone to shut that Hobbit crap up! "Lower cente of gravity" my arse...)

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
name:len
Race:mandalorian
Class:soldire
Weapon :lightsaber: red (he got it after finding a dead sith)
Alegiance:empire
Description:tall good looking yung man who carries a red lightsaber around with him alonge with a blaster straped to his back
History:unnone
Rp sample:?

Knightfall93
Thats a real great RPG sample "?"

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
no i meen what is a rpd sample

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
name:len
Race:human (sorry)
Class:soldire
Weapon :lightsaber: red (he got it after finding a dead sith)
Alegiance:empire
Description:tall good looking yung man who carries a red lightsaber around with him alonge with a blaster straped to his back
History:unnone
Rp samplesadwhats an rp sample)

sqwunchy
an RP sample is a post example to see if ur any good at it

bluedoughnut91
(not to be mean because I'm like this but do you know how to use spell check)

sqwunchy
((shut up blue, uve made ur share of mistakes. but DM u r known to b rly rly rly bad at spellin))

bluedoughnut91
(uh hello I just said that i was bad at spelling, read the whole post sqwunchy.)

Blaxican_Hydra
squnchy..uh huh.

sqwunchy
((oh when u said "im like this" i thought u meant that u were mean or naggy. sry bout that. so sum1 post already so we can keep this alive!))
Karoom waited impatiently at the specified spot. In the corner of his eye he saw somebody sprinting with a sack over his shoulder. Karoom waited for him to come into striking distance before attacking. When he was just a few feet away, Karoom slashed him with one of his wrist blades, made a quick move and brought the other one near his throat. "Well now, what have you got in the bag?"
"J-j-j-just some w-w-weapons I stole f-f-from that big c-c-c-company."
Karoom grabbed the bag from him and looked inside, still with the other hand close to the thief's throat. Inside the bag was just a few vibroswords and blasters, but something special caught his eye, another pair of wrist blades, but with no blades. It just had two little things coming out of the ends. He put his foot on the thief as well as his strong tail and switched the blades out. when he clenched his fist, a laser beam went from one of the things to the other. "Well this is nice!" He put his old blades into the bag and slew the thief, who was wearing a lot of fine clothes and jewelry, which was an obvious sign he was successful in his area of expertise.

Knightfall93
(this is gonna end up like Birth of Choas!)

bluedoughnut91
Shadow walked out of the office without being told to and went to go find a team to put together. As he walked down the slopes of Couracant something caught his eye. Karoom was standing over a lump on the ground. " Karoom is that you" Shadow ran over to him and threw his arms around the alien " It's good to see you"

sqwunchy
((it may not, we dont have hobbits))
"Good to ssssee you too Shadow. Did the Durossss tell you about the job? We musssst move quickly, the caraavn issss going to leave sssoon"

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
ok this is an add on

rp sample:Len stands on the balcony of the upper deck of the acadume
watch all the recruits train as the second in command walk up behind him
"sir the commander would like a word with you"

"tell the commander i'm on my way"Len says to the second in command
"yes sir" and he walks off into the shadows of the dimly lite acadomy

Pal_Jetsam06
Name: Pal Jetsam
Race: human (25% Civian)
Class: Jedi Knight
Weapon: Blue lightsaber
Alegiance: New Republic
Description: 20 year old with long blond hair (Liam from Resident Evil 4)
Obi-wan's jedi robes.
History: Pal accidentilly killed his master, and was an outcast for some time then he became a soldier and finally back to a jedi where he was given the rank of Jedi Knight.

Rp sample: Pal waited in the dark alley patiently, gripping his saber. Then he saw her, the mysterious dark jedi. Pal sprang from the shadows with his saber drawn over his head, he barrel-rolled to the side and slashed off the enemies legs, he was triumphant.

bluedoughnut91
dud this thread is already dead.

John!attheDisco
Good observation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.