Darth Andeddu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well, i found out that Darth Andeddu was actually the first darth, preceding Marka Ragnos. but do we have any info on him? i would like to know

General Zink
Found out from WHERE?

vpokdekjyafmidp
wookieepedia. it didnt actually say it, but he came before bane or the KOTOR era. so i pretty much assumed it. but he was the first darth mentioned

DarthLazious
He was the 1st Darth?
Where did you find this infomation?

vpokdekjyafmidp
WOW! really, read the last post before you post

Faunus
Erm, do you see a ''Darth'' anywhere in ''Marka Ragnos''. . . ?

zod360
He meant that he was the first darth and proceeded Marka Ragnos. Not the first darth proceeding Marka Ragnos.

Faunus
I don't see where in this passage your information is stated.

And Numan, the earliest Darth that we know of is Revan. I don't see how a single Sith would be granted the title, then take it with him to the grave for a few millenia.

Tangible God
I don't know how to create a link, so I'll just tell you where I read that he was the first Darth.

Type in Darth in Wiki, and you'll find a passage I believe states that he was indeed the first to use that term. Though it doesn't state its source.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by zod360
He meant that he was the first darth and proceeded Marka Ragnos. Not the first darth proceeding Marka Ragnos.
PREceeded, not PROceeded

vpokdekjyafmidp
revan and malak are the first that are verified, but darth andeddu wears the armor of the ancient sith empire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.