Kingdom Hearts 3 The Unknown and not even planned game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zach the Winged
Kingdom Hearts 3: Origin of the Heartless cool

It's been almost two years since the events of Kingdom Hearts. In that time, many questions have been answered. But some of the major ones that remain are; "Where is King Mickey?", "Why are the Heartless?", " Where are the Heartless from?", and "Will peace ever be restored to the Disney Kingdom?"

These are questions hat only time can answer. And yet, on the eve of the two year aniversaary of the first Heartless attack; Sora, Goofy, and Donald find themselve enjoying a truely elegant feast at the Disney Castle. Queen Minnie had called a meeting of the Rulers of the various Disney Worlds. And Sora , Riku, and Kairi were expected and nneded to attend the Feast. But what would happen there, can only be told by you. Who do you wish to become? Sora, Riku, or Kairi? The choice is up to you...

Zach the Winged
So, i ne1 out there to read this, or what?

Zach the Winged
*is

Zach the Winged
Oh, and here's the new Theme song.

" It's a Good Thing"

It's a good thing my eyes are dry
So that then I cannot cry
And I can't make the big mistake
Of showing my true heart break
And now I see
What you meant when you said to me

It's a good thing that the war is won
I pray that never again hall this adventure's work come undone
But if it does
You've got to just
Remember our light in the darkness
Shall make us ever victorious!

Hold me!
Keep me safe in your loving arms
Whatever the future holds
I'm not scared
Becasue I know that our destinies are shared ( Repeat twice)

QuincE
This hasn't been looked at because no one knows if this roleplay has permission. If not, go to the Roleplaying Ideas Thread. Post this there and ask for support. Once you garner enough support, and get permission from the member "Ushgarak" then u can start this up.

Knightfall93
LMAO... BAN BAN BAN BAN!!! Lol, errrmm... Disney kingdom? i'm outta here! Not... Mickey nMouse!?

At god
OMG........kingdom hearts suck!!!

FG725
Originally posted by Knightfall93
LMAO... BAN BAN BAN BAN!!! Lol, errrmm... Disney kingdom? i'm outta here! Not... Mickey nMouse!?
um you dont get banned for something as small as this not on your first time at least and tons of new people do this no big deal

Blaxican_Jedi
And Kingdom hearts rocks, so...

Knightfall93
What IS Kingdom Herats other than BS from disney? ND |mICKEY mOUSE?

Red Fox
mickey mouse pwns you!

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Red Fox
mickey mouse pwns you!

really. I like KM more than I like the FF games, HA!

keyblader120
Originally posted by At god
OMG........kingdom hearts suck!!! i hope u die a horrible death no expression

At god
I mean sephiroth should own frikken sora...

Kingdom Hearts
You who thinks Kingdom Hearts Sucks Burn In Hell and go back to the pits of hell from which u spawned!

Knightfall93
Kingdom Hearts... that''s the kind of game you want a console in the loo to play... then use it for another purpose, though it's a bit solid for that!

STARS Nemesis1
Truthful only the finally fantasy aspects of KH made me actually play it
but its not that great of a game. You want a game, pick up Resident evil. Or are you afraid of a little blood........

Blaxican_Hydra
Heh, i played the Re games and found nothing more than Doom wanna be's. Ill stick with Km...

Ushgarak
Try the General Fiction area. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.