Thanos versus Doomsday and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Thanos is sitting their in his pad of doom one day , flicking through his multiversal Tv while Idly looking for something good to watch .

He suddenly turns it over to a animated version of 'The death of superman' and laughs at the Gladiator rip off ( he doesn't know it's the other way around roll eyes (sarcastic) ) getting his ass kicked by a stony hulk.

Logging onto his pc (OF EVIL !!!!!) he traverses Kmc under the name Lordoftitan1 , he pauses and takes a draught from his pint glass full of baby souls.

He zips around the threads , efficiently and superbly crushing each argument before Offering the defeated husks of fanboys to his mistress death. She is momentarily appeased which pleases thanos to no end.

Suddenly his latest sacrifice acts up as he storms through a Doomsday Versus Thing thread. He uses every ounce of logic at his disposal but no one notices. Growing angry he brushes away Betagauze and Juggenrautfan666 and actually enters the pc and starts kicking the crap out of doomsday and thing.

Who wins big grin

Tshern
Thanos.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tshern
Thanos.

Damn straight.

Wally West
If theres anyone who could think up a way to kill Doomsday in a way it hasn't been done before its the Mad Titan! Or he doesn't kill him and just outsmarts him, trapping him somewhere, removing him from the battlefield, incapacitating him, whatever. Thing doesn't make any difference.

And if Doomsday just refuses to die he can call up Death herself and just have her do it for him wink

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
Thanos is sitting their in his pad of doom one day , flicking through his multiversal Tv while Idly looking for something good to watch .

He suddenly turns it over to a animated version of 'The death of superman' and laughs at the Gladiator rip off ( he doesn't know it's the other way around roll eyes (sarcastic) ) getting his ass kicked by a stony hulk.

Logging onto his pc (OF EVIL !!!!!) he traverses Kmc under the name Lordoftitan1 , he pauses and takes a draught from his pint glass full of baby souls.

He zips around the threads , efficiently and superbly crushing each argument before Offering the defeated husks of fanboys to his mistress death. She is momentarily appeased which pleases thanos to no end.

Suddenly his latest sacrifice acts up as he storms through a Doomsday Versus Thing thread. He uses every ounce of logic at his disposal but no one notices. Growing angry he brushes away Betagauze and Juggenrautfan666 and actually enters the pc and starts kicking the crap out of doomsday and thing.

Who wins big grin

Nice thread...

THANOS wins

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

grey fox
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Nice thread...

THANOS wins

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Thankyou

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by grey fox

Who wins big grin

very origanal i love it

Mider
uh oh the fanboys are here can anyone beat thanos in any of your opinions i mean give me a break people doomsday became immune to the green lantern energy, then he beat the crap out of a uber superman, he killed impierex drones as if they were nothing, he came back from the destruction of his body, he is strong enough to beat gog who is above skyfather i mean give me a break really thanos isnt gonna beat doomsday at his strongest.

leonidas
you're correct mider. the highest version of doomsday was certainly imo at thanos's level. he has some ludicrous feats and has adapted to pretty much everything.

thing is killed almost instantly, but thanos and dd could go on for a long time. and don't forget -- dd was also (in his ultimate state) very intelligent. there has already been a great thread discussing thanos v dd.

NoFate007
I think Thanos might be able to kill Doomsday ONCE. After that, he's screwed. Doomsday will just come back better and ready.

Wally West
Death by Thanos' pimp hand, Doomsday has yet to die that way.

Give him an hour prep and he'd school Doomsday and turn him into his lab rat.

Marcus4600
To be honest, Thanos beating Doomsday would be the end of Doomsday. After Thanos KOed him, he'd throw him into the sun. Also, just because someone says Thanos can beat someone doesn't make them a fanboy. Thanos is just a pimp, man.
http://www.super-herois.com.br/thanos.jpg

Validus
Doomsday gains powers from the sun.

Lets not be biased here guys. If DD can kill a Guardian of the Universe, he can sure as hell as whoop Thanos.

leonidas
ya know, since you turned into validus, i think you're even SMARTER than you used to be!

big grin

someone has yet to say HOW thanos would defeat dd. punches? no blasts? no

i'll fill in the blank -- the only way i can see thanos winning is via battle field removal. (which isn't really a 'win' in my book) if he stood toe-to-toe with the ultimate dd, thanos very well might have his ass handed to him. and it's NOT a dc OR fanboy thing. dd IS just that damn good . . . cool

Marcus4600
To be honest, Thanos has leveled more powerful beings than Doomsday. You have to keep in mind that Death has augmented his abilities as well, so he's possibly the deadliest character in Marvel. Also, he has matter manipulation, teleportation, and abilities far beyond the reach of Doomsday. He can also use cosmic energy and form it with ease to do anything he wants. Thanos currently is over Doomsday.

and we all know how Thing did against him.

leonidas
i'm curious -- have you actually SEEN the ultimate version of dd in superman comics? dd has already faced and wrecked the gl corps, took an imperiex blast, faced the aegis armor and an army of thousands of superman-level gogs -- whom he battled for HUNDREDS of years! he's also adapted beyond the omega beams. energy attacks won't do anything against him. thanos's matter manipulation feats are very very few and don't amount to much more than his healing a wound. he even hates teleporting without tech. thanos with prep might find a way -- thrust into a ring, no prep no tech, dd could take him. hunter/prey dd took out darkseid with a couple shots and totalled an amped superman -- easily. and the ultimate is beyond even THAT version.

methinks you're underestimating dd a bit.

Marcus4600
I thought it was an avatar of Darkseid?

I'm not trying to say that Doomsday isn't a match for Thanos. I'm saying that Thanos could beat him, but by no means with ease.

grey fox
Oh i forgot to mention that doomsday get's a single death , because the MIGHT OF THANOS makes it so.

Mider
the ultimate version of doomsday killed a army of gogs who is above a skyfather for your info

Validus
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I thought it was an avatar of Darkseid?

I'm not trying to say that Doomsday isn't a match for Thanos. I'm saying that Thanos could beat him, but by no means with ease.
That's fair enough. I'm not even saying DD would win. I'm just saying he isn't going to get the "pimp hand" as others would put it. Out of 10, nobody could tell me DD won't get some wins.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Validus
Doomsday gains powers from the sun.

Lets not be biased here guys. If DD can kill a Guardian of the Universe, he can sure as hell as whoop Thanos.

no

Thanos feats shit on Doomsday's existence- from the very first day he was penciled.

Thanos wins 10/10. He always wins.

GODSCRIBE
Thing will be giving Thanos a pedicure while he tosses Doomsday around.

Avalonofthewind
Thanos gets beaten like a stepchild.
Where are people getting this crap that Thanos can't die? He most certainly can nowadays.

DD never needed enhancements for his jobber aura to affect other characters.

CaptainStoic
Many people are convinced that Thanos is a pale imitation of Darkseld, and this is why they may come to the conclussion that Doomsday can handle Thanos, I don't think that Thanos can go toe to toe with Doomsday, he once stated how mich he did not look forward to facing a character like this, but Thanos is a master tactician and nearly a super genius, he not only has the ability to manipulate matter and energy but he is quite powerful in the mystic arts as well, not to mention being able to knock the Thing out while engaging Thor and nearly putting Thor out only to be interupted before he layed the smackdown on him.

Doomsdays new incarnation is possibly the weakest, Superman proves this when he beat Doomsday Rex with ease, Thanos has proven time and again that with or without the Infinity Gauntlet that he is one of the most powerful creations marvel has invented, and by far it's craftiest.

I think Thanos will find a way to either have Doomsday work for him, or just kill him straight out, Thanos after all is completely immortal. Doomsday isn't although he continues to come back from some questionable situations, the fact is no one has ever killed Doomsday they only put him out of commission, I wonder what would happen if his entire molecular structure was eradicated... I doubt that he would come back, Thanos on the other hand will.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos is still immortal.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Many people are convinced that Thanos is a pale imitation of Darkseld, and this is why they may come to the conclussion that Doomsday can handle Thanos, I don't think that Thanos can go toe to toe with Doomsday, he once stated how mich he did not look forward to facing a character like this, but Thanos is a master tactician and nearly a super genius, he not only has the ability to manipulate matter and energy but he is quite powerful in the mystic arts as well, not to mention being able to knock the Thing out while engaging Thor and nearly putting Thor out only to be interupted before he layed the smackdown on him.

Doomsdays new incarnation is possibly the weakest, Superman proves this when he beat Doomsday Rex with ease, Thanos has proven time and again that with or without the Infinity Gauntlet that he is one of the most powerful creations marvel has invented, and by far it's craftiest.

I think Thanos will find a way to either have Doomsday work for him, or just kill him straight out, Thanos after all is completely immortal. Doomsday isn't although he continues to come back from some questionable situations, the fact is no one has ever killed Doomsday they only put him out of commission, I wonder what would happen if his entire molecular structure was eradicated... I doubt that he would come back, Thanos on the other hand will.

In your first paragraph, I know you were refering to Hulk. But that's only partially true. Thanos is more than capable of matching Hulk in strength. I think he's stronger..he just prefers to outwit his opponents. He beats Doomsday in any encounter though.

Femi32
Doomsday.

Avalonofthewind
He sure didn't look immortal when fighting Morg, Omega, Sufer (in Dr Stranges dimension) or Tyrant. He also admitted that he could die during the IG.

Besides, if people REALLY want to get technical, DD evolves past any opponent.

Marcus4600
^ Then how did Superman ever beat him without dying again?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He sure didn't look immortal when fighting Morg, Omega, Sufer (in Dr Stranges dimension) or Tyrant. He also admitted that he could die during the IG.

Besides, if people REALLY want to get technical, DD evolves past any opponent.

Do you know how old that is? Current Thanos makes lightwork of characters like Doomsday.

GODSCRIBE
my, how many have tried..

and DIED!

Avalonofthewind
^ Then how did Superman ever beat him without dying again?

Plot devices and battlefield removal.

juggernaut66666
doomsday killed some green lanterns and a guardian and beat superman enhanced by mother box and waverider and killed radiant a pure energy being and beat a darkseid avatar and it is said that doomsday can evolve beyond any enemy

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
it is said that doomsday can evolve beyond any enemy

yeah, but Thanos will always find a way to win.

juggernaut66666
and he can't be beaten sameway twice

Marcus4600
He does always seem to have an ace up his sleeve.

Sixth_Winged
Judging by the scenario, he has read doomsday powers with the threads. He would therefore be knowledgeable enough to know killing him once won't be permanent unless there is nothing of him left.

Kills him + disintegrates his corpse to nothingness = Death of Doomsday

then he enslaves Thing to be his rocky back scrubbing assistant for all of eternity.

juggernaut66666
doomsdays body regenerates within a few seconds cause he is almost invulnerable but if some one can wound him he has healing factor also and he can ressurect in few seconds these are facts from hunter/prey comics

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Judging by the scenario, he has read doomsday powers with the threads. He would therefore be knowledgeable enough to know killing him once won't be permanent unless there is nothing of him left.

then he enslaves Thing to be his rocky back scrubbing assistant for all of eternity.

agreed

Marcus4600
^ But we're talking on an Imperiex level here.

Avalonofthewind
Hmmm...Thanos immortal eh?

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9416/omega57dl.th.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9598/dop51ko.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/733/dop89yd.th.jpg

Avalonofthewind

How would he kill him...unless he pulls Imperiex out of another comic.
Thanos on his own isn't doing it.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
doomsdays body regenerates within a few seconds cause he is almost invulnerable but if some one can wound him he has healing factor also and he can ressurect in few seconds these are facts from hunter/prey comics

unless if it's from something he hasn't encountered yet...

like the difference in the types of energies Radiance and Imperiex wields. He adapts to one type of energy, grows invulnerable and heals against them but to a totally new factor, he's still susceptible.

Sixth_Winged
How would he kill him...unless he pulls Imperiex out of another comic.
Thanos on his own isn't doing it.

it's very much feasable. his total amount of powers is yet to be shown accurately. He also has the option of just teleporting him like what he did to champion.

Mider
DD will win less you all wanna say that thanos is above a DC level skyfather that is what gog is he is higher then ganthet, DC zues, phantom stranger, highfather. He isnt stronger then them combined but against any one of them yes he is stronger. DD beat a few gogs DD will kill thanos

GODSCRIBE

these scans are utterly useless.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
DD will win less you all wanna say that thanos is above a DC level skyfather that is what gog is he is higher then ganthet, DC zues, phantom stranger, highfather. He isnt stronger then them combined but against any one of them yes he is stronger. DD beat a few gogs DD will kill thanos

thanos finds away to win as usual. plus he can teleport. dd wont get close.

Avalonofthewind
it's very much feasable. his total amount of powers is yet to be shown accurately.

This is just a fancy way of saying "I don't know."

This I agree with...this is the usual "victory" method used.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
these scans are utterly useless.

And your word holds more credibility? laughing

Sixth_Winged
This is just a fancy way of saying "I don't know."

or saying you do know it'll won't work for sure....which is bullshit

and it works too

Sixth_Winged

problem is, he had too many run-ins with the gogs and AC gogs powers and skills revolve around being mostly anti superman. Just look how many years just for him to gain intelligence. And yes, i don't think gog...at least AC gog is anywhere near skyfather level. He's only competence lies in that he can multiply with time manipulation.

Validus
thanos finds away to win as usual.
Great argument.

Anyways, Gog slaying isn't even DD's top feat. That still remains killing the Guardian who was amped up by all the other Guardians plus part of the Central Power Battery. Unless Thanos is now above the Oan energy...

Mider
he is above a skyfather he was given power by five skyfather level beings and can take down any of them one on one

Avalonofthewind
or saying you do know it'll won't work for sure....which is bullshit

What? That sentence made no sense.

and it works too

Of course it works. Prometheus (DC) would be a champion in these forums using this method.

Validus
he is above a skyfather he was given power by five skyfather level beings and can take down any of them one on one
Gog? I don't even think it was disclosed how the recent Gog got his powers. Kingdom Gog is a whole different story.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Validus
Great argument.

no different from a batman with prep, or a superman flying through an already dead moon scan.

Validus
no different from a batman with prep, or a superman flying through an already dead moon scan.
You won't get any arguments from me about prep. Prep is the worst thing to happen to any Vs debate.

Superman flying through a moon at least shows speed, strength and durability at high levels. What does saying Thanos always find a way prove? So does Superman. So does Batman. So does the Fantastic Four.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind What? That sentence made no sense.

roll eyes (sarcastic) of course it doesn't

Of course it works. Prometheus (DC) would be a champion in these forums using this method.

yeah, i'm kinda confused why he isn't...really

Marcus4600

Well, his main advantage is that he's the lover of Death. She can bring him back to life. So, in a way, he is immortal. However, we're not talking immortality in the Deadpool sense, where he can be a puddle of goop and regenerate an entire body.

Avalonofthewind
roll eyes (sarcastic) of course it doesn't

Glad we agree. smile

yeah, i'm kinda confused why he isn't...really

It would be a pretty damn boring forum.

Avalonofthewind
Well, his main advantage is that he's the lover of Death. She can bring him back to life. So, in a way, he is immortal. However, we're not talking immortality in the Deadpool sense, where he can be a puddle of goop and regenerate an entire body.

See, but you are using logic. A lot of guys here take it as Thanos can't be killed at all. Which is bull.

I'm not sure if you knew this, but DD has also regenerated from a puddle of Goo.

leonidas
if death has to bring him back (if she would -- no guarantee of that) dd would STILL have killed him and won this fight. if he came back, dd would just kill him again.

bfr the only sure win thanos can get. blasts won't do it. strength won't do it. matter manipulation? thanos is no where near proficient enough with it. he doesn't like teleporting without tech. thanos's main assesset is his durability. given what he's faced and adapted to, dd is his equal in that regard.

Marcus4600
See, but you are using logic. A lot of guys here take it as Thanos can't be killed at all. Which is bull.

I'm not sure if you knew this, but DD has also regenerated from a puddle of Goo.

Doomsday vs Deadpool. That fight would literally go on forever. Yeesh.

Avalonofthewind
Doomsday vs Deadpool. That fight would literally go on forever. Yeesh.

I got an even better one. Thanos vs Steve Jobs.
Even Thanos can't compete with the real "Jobber" aura.

http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/rdf2.jpg

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by leonidas
if death has to bring him back (if she would -- no guarantee of that) dd would STILL have killed him and won this fight. if he came back, dd would just kill him again.

problem with that though is that the scenario has Thanos looking at previous KMC threads (ninja yeah i know....just read it). He would have knowledge that most debates end up with the exact same comment for DD's evolution if he came back. therefore the most logical action he can do when DD does get killed isn't to stand there idly and let him evolve. He'll either use the opportunity to bfr him, incapacitate his remains, disintegrate him or transmutate him.

Marcus4600
Could he pull a Nightcrawler and just teleport his head off and put it up his arse?

Sixth_Winged
i don't think he's that profficient in teleporting...however he can just turn him in to a butterfly and eat him.

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch10191ts.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch10204mw.jpg

Marcus4600
http://www.eat-online.net/images/christmas_habits/turkey.jpg

Why do the butterfly thing when you can have it so much tastier.

leonidas
i don't think he's that profficient in teleporting...however he can just turn him in to a butterfly and eat him.

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch10191ts.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch10204mw.jpg

if i'm not mistaken, wasn't that some sort of doppleganger? by eating the butterfly and controlling it as he did, he was simply controlling and consuming his OWN energy. least that's how i remember it . . .

that turkey looked good though. gotta learn to carve one of those things some day . . .

anyway, while i think it would be a hellafight, and i KNOW thanos would get some mighty licks in, i still see thanos's only real option as bfr.

Marcus4600
What can I say? I know my turkey. I also know how to carve one, and it's not that hard.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by leonidas
if i'm not mistaken, wasn't that some sort of doppleganger? by eating the butterfly and controlling it as he did, he was simply controlling and consuming his OWN energy. least that's how i remember it . . .

that turkey looked good though. gotta learn to carve one of those things some day . . .

anyway, while i think it would be a hellafight, and i KNOW thanos would get some mighty licks in, i still see thanos's only real option as bfr.

yes and no. It's soul was a part of his but a different entity altogether like every other doppleganger maguc has created. But afterwards, not only did he regain his soul fragment but also the doppleganger's knowledge and evil.

http://img40.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch10217op.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch10225rz.jpg

leonidas
okay, but it still doesn't mean he could turn jus 'anyone' into a butterfly and . . . eat them. that was a 'special' case and that's basically the point i was trying to make.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.