Maul vs. Greivous and 2 Magna Guards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Setting: Raxus Prime (garbage planet with plenty of debris and cover).

1) Maul can only use his saber.

2) Anything goes.

Tarvos
Grievous could probably take this both times alone.

darthsith19
1) Grievous could probably do it alone
2) Maul could beat GG one on one but it's be extremely close. The Magnaguards would turn the tide in GG's favor.

GG's team wins both times.

Lord Mader
I'd have to say maul. Maul is pretty strong he can take the Magna Guards in a few minutes. Maul fighting Grevious would be tough. Let's not forget Maul has force powers and Gervious doesn't

((The_Anomaly))
In a saber duel, GG and Maul would be close I think. could go either way. But since Maul has force powers, I say Maul has the advantage. However, the 2 guards make it more interesting. I dont think Maul could block 4 lightsabers while trying to escape/ block 2 staffs. Not unless he knows force lightning, in which case he could just fry the guards and engage GG alone. Hard to say, 1 on 1, Maul takes it prolly 60/40. With the guards, GG and the guards take it prolly 60/40.

Darth Subjekt
well we know that Maul likes to move around and is quite agile, while the only thing GG has is the 4 sabers. And like said in another thread, theres not really enough room to swing 6 objects at him at once. I say Maul takes it...with all the debris, he could hurl that at GG and cut him down while trying to block garbage. The guards, their weapons are similar to his and to use a weapon, you have to know how to defend it. Maul takes it rather easy i think. He can play cat and mouse even if it isnt his style, just to separate them, and then goes in for the kills. The guards didnt impress me too much.

DarthBanevv
Wait Obi-Wan took Maul down when he was still a padawan. And he had trouble with Grievous when he was on the Jedi Council. I would say Grievous.

Tangible God
^Perfect logic.

Tarvos
Obi-Wan could wtfpwn Grievous in saber combat. It's just that Grievous knows how to improvise.

Tangible God
Especially since we see Grievous giving Obi a hard time AFTER we see Obi lop off two of his hands and send him flying.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
, Maul takes it prolly 60/40. With the guards, GG and the guards take it prolly 60/40.

wait what?

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Tangible God
^Perfect logic.
mad AAAAAAAAAHHH!!! That is NOT perfect logic. I hate when people use that excuse. Padawn Obi killed Maul. That doesn't mean shit. Maybe I was the only one on these forums to notice that after maybe 15 seconds Obi-Wan was about to fall down a drop of miles! Maul was making fun of him and creating sparks with his saber. THEN Obi-Wan force jumped and killed Maul. However Maul was better!

PurpleSaber
Whoah, I just realised that Tarvos is Faroth! I thought you left.

jollyjim311
He was bing sarcastic.

Ermac_Master
I'm thinking Maul could win this.

Hell Knight
I think Grievous wins. Grievous has a computer brain that can analyze Maul's move, and predict the next attack. Obi-Wan pwned Grievous because of simplicity(As Mace said, Grievous has no appreciation for simplictity and Soresu only has simplicty). While Maul's moves are complicated and unsimple.

Ermac_Master
Greivous has a normal brain, not a computer one.

Hell Knight
Originally posted by Ermac_Master
Greivous has a normal brain, not a computer one.

Proof? How can Grievous function without anything customized/helping his brain?

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Hell Knight
Proof? How can Grievous function without anything customized/helping his brain?
Grievous's organs are still real.

Darth Subjekt
uh...cause you can see his humanoid head behind his mask and how does vader operate with out a computer helping his brain...THEIR HEADS WERENT DAMAGED THAT BADLY.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.