Mandalore and 3 Mandalorian warriors vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
This is Canderous as Mandalore. Each Mandalorian is in typical dress, with their armor, heavy assault rifle, and a small blade for melee.

Setting: Plains of Dantoine.

jollyjim311
Don't everybody reply at once.

Fishy
Don't worry we won't.

I don't know its hard to say, Mace is damned good but so is Canderous, he cuold never stand against Mace on his own but perhaps with help of three Mandelorians he could pull it off... I'm not to sure.

Darth_Glentract
What do you mean by Mandalorian Warriors? Are these Captians or regular soliders?

jollyjim311
Moderately experienced, have seen battle and have been trained to fight and win their whole life, like all Mandalorians. The three are good soldiers. A little above the average soldier, but not a commander.

Who do you think would win?

Darth_Glentract
Probably Mace. Three warriors that aren't especially experinced don't stand a chance against Mace in a straight fight. Canderous is good, but he won't be able to defeat Mace.

Revolver Ocelot
Assault rifles? Psht! Give Mandalore his heavy repeater and we have a real match!

jollyjim311
Okay, whatever, repeaters. Whatever the typical weapons for them are.

It would be tough. Windu would go down because when he goes to take Canderous out, he will need to deflect Canderous' fire, and be shot by three other repeaters at the same time. Unless he could force push the three warriors down and deal with Canderous quickly (which is unlikely) then he will probably lose. This would be a vicious battle either way.

Faunus
The Mandalorian warriors would be easily dealt with, and Canderous would fall shortly after them. Unless you give the Mandalore Kelborn and Bralor - his two Mandalorian Champions - I don't see Windu struggling much at all.

jollyjim311
Fanus, how could he do it? I'm not disagreeing or anything, I just want to know how you visualize Windu winning. How could he contend with all that blaster fire?

Fishy
Well actually that wouldn't be much trouble. I mean its just four people shooting at him if he could block the fire of all those droids I see him blocking fire from four Mandelorians.

Mandelorians are great fighters, their champions can take Jedi their greatest can take good Jedi, but great Jedi? And Mace is great no matter in what era he would live he would be among the best perhaps not as high as in the PT but still among the best, he does stand a very good chanec here.

then again perhaps Canderous can just keep him occupied for a few seconds and the Mandelorians will shoot him in the back...

zod360
Mace should easily be able to destroy them with the force. In obsession he is easily able to deal with Grievous in like three seconds by using the force to bombard him with rubble. 4 mandalorians would be easy.

jollyjim311
Yes, but I specifically made it so there is no rubble on the field.

zod360
Ok then just telekeneticall attack all of them.

Fishy
That kind of an attack isn't really using the light side Mace wouldn't use it.

((The_Anomaly))
He would if he let himself slide into Vaapad. He likes to fight remember, he loves it. Mace isnt a "Yoda" on the battlefield, Mace would kick ass if he had to, in any way he needed to, as we saw in Shatterpoint.

Mace wins this if he goes into Vaapad mode, which he definitely would.

Faunus
Neither Mace nor Yoda are soft-hearted on the battlefield; merciful to sentients and living beings, but wrathful when need be. We've seen Mace decimate Haruun Kal militia in Shatterpoint, and authorize lethal force against his enemies. And Yoda? Does that little RotS sequence - when Yoda WTFpwns more than a dozen clone troopers in seconds - ring a bell?

Fishy
Oh yeah, but that doesn't mean they use the Dark side of the force...

Faunus
How is a telekinetic attack - such as a Force Push - of the Dark Side?

And it's heavily implied in LoE and DR that somwhere along that 900-year road, Yoda delved into the Dark Side to familiarize himself with the ways of the Dark Jedi and Sith, which is why he can so easily and expertly handle Sith lightning.

Fishy
How would a force push kill them all? And Yoda still wouldn't fry them. But nevermind, doesn't really matter anyways he could push them all down jump on one and cut him down.

zod360
He doesn't have to force push them. He could do many things with telekenesis.

Faunus
Originally posted by Fishy
How would a force push kill them all? And Yoda still wouldn't fry them. But nevermind, doesn't really matter anyways he could push them all down jump on one and cut him down.

I never said a Force push would kill them, Fishy. I said that he could floor the warriors and slaughter Mandalore, then WTFpwn the three guys still recovering.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.