Am I the anti-christ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
Does anyone think that? hysterical

Da preacher
Yes you are you sinner!!!!!

JK

debbiejo
Well since the word "Antichrist" only mean "Against Christ", then I suppose there are many who are the Antichrist.

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Da preacher
Yes you are you sinner!!!!!

JK you can vote more than one you know.

Hack Benjamin
There is a set number one through nine, every single living thing through mathamtical equasion, can be set to one through nine, hense, these are the variants in numerology.

The Anti-Christ could be three of the nine numbers, I'm not saying which three, as that would ruin the fun, I want to Anti-Christ to come, and make people suffer like they so richly deserve. evil face

Mindyou, I myself bare one of the numbers that could be a probable anti-Christ, however, I seriously doubt I am, I'm better as a partner then as a commander, also the anti-Christ was suppose to gay, and I, lol, am not gay..

Eis
Originally posted by xyz revolution
I don't think this is the place to be making random social threads, we've got a big-ass forum for that. Use it.

Wesker
You might be evil and stupid, but not the anti-christ.

Shakyamunison
It does not matter.

Punker69
You can be anti-Christ. But not the THEE Anti-Christ predicted in the Bible. Stop making these idiotic threads. There stupid and pointless.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Punker69
You can be anti-Christ. But not the THEE Anti-Christ predicted in the Bible. Stop making these idiotic threads. There stupid and pointless.

Ya! xyz doesn't put enough work into his threads.

JacopeX
Who ever is the anti Christ ((messiah)) must die!

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Punker69
You can be anti-Christ. But not the THEE Anti-Christ predicted in the Bible. Stop making these idiotic threads. There stupid and pointless. Since when did the bible predict an anti-christ?

Storm
The concept has been recognized in that scripture warns against a false Christ image that becomes a living icon, and an object of worship. (Revelation 13:14-15)

The word appears only five times in the Bible in the Gospel of John, referring to false teachers.

debbiejo
Some believe that an image or statue, or computer animated personification will be given such power and be possessed by satan.

Hack Benjamin
One can only hope..

Mindship
Antichrist is a state of mind...for only $19.95!

debbiejo
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
One can only hope.. Really?????????? laughing out loud

Wouldnt we all have a clue???

Shakyamunison
^ it is the Internet. eek!

Fishy
I voted yes, just kidding and your evil and stupid...

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by debbiejo
Really?????????? laughing out loud

Wouldnt we all have a clue???
Don't know, Don't care. Just want more Cow-Bell. stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
^ it is the Internet. eek! Some think it is the Internet...A way to communicate Anti Christian words in an image...The image of words.............Anti Christian = Anti Christ.

It speaks, it directs, it's alive, it travels, it talks to all..........

Wesker
Originally posted by debbiejo
Some think it is the Internet...A way to communicate Anti Christian words in an image...The image of words.............Anti Christian = Anti Christ.

It speaks, it directs, it's alive, it travels, it talks to all..........

ULTIMATE.... POWAH!!!!

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/4509/darthbenedict23jb.png

debbiejo
Honestly.......Some people think of it as that, (as above) as some people think of it as a statue coming to life (if you can belive that), and some think of it as the beast as a system (which makes more since to me), though I'm finding it more historicaol......................Though you made the Pope so evil...........hahahahaha.........Well he is!!!.......If you look at the history of the Popes, you'll find they call themselves "God on earth"...the "2nd part in the trinity".....Actually, they think of themselves as Jesus on earth.

KPrince

No. You're not the Anti-Christ.

Punker69
Since when did the bible predict an anti-christ?

I John 2:18-19

II Thessalonians 2:1-4

Revelations 17

Daniel 7

Daniel 9:27

Revelations 19:19-21

Revelations 13

Daniel 7:7-8

Daniel 7:11

Daniel 7:20-26

Daniel 8:9-14

Daniel 8:23-25

Daniel 9:25-27

Wesker
I think you missed the point- since when can the book written by mortals predict the coming of the antiChrist?

Punker69
It is a book written by God centered and God influenced men. Revelations was written by John during various visions God gave him while he was on an island. Men in the Bible had close walks and relationships with God and God used them to write down his words and his prophecies.

How did I miss the point? XYZ asked where in the scripture the anti-Christ is prophecied and I simply showed him.

grey fox
If he's the Anti-christ , then i'm the easter bunny.

lil bitchiness
Im sorry, but how exactly is this sensible religious debate.

If you want to post Off-Topic posts, please use the Off-Topic forum.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.