IC question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
all righty, someone PLEASE sort out the luthor mess for me. i'm not getting the tie-ins and i know i missed some earlier stuff leading up to crisis.

i have the villains united series. who was the lex that was organizing the 'SOCIETY' and was torturing pariah? was that 'our' lex? who was the lex leading the 'six'? who was the lex in the green armor who was . . . killed?

please someone sort out the lex issue -- and use small words. wink

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
all righty, someone PLEASE sort out the luthor mess for me. i'm not getting the tie-ins and i know i missed some earlier stuff leading up to crisis.

i have the villains united series. who was the lex that was organizing the 'SOCIETY' and was torturing pariah? was that 'our' lex? who was the lex leading the 'six'? who was the lex in the green armor who was . . . killed?

please someone sort out the lex issue -- and use small words. wink The Lex that set up the Society was Alexander. The one in the green armor is current Lex. He was the one leading the Six to sabotage The Society. And he didn't die either, he was just in a recent Titans issue saving Superboy's life after the whole fight with Superboy Prime.

leonidas
oohhhhhh . . . big grin

so current lex helped sbp out of the speedforce?

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
oohhhhhh . . . big grin

so current lex helped sbp out of the speedforce? No, he helped current Superboy from dying after catching an asswhooping by SBP. He considers Superboy his son.

leonidas
oops. my bad. i misread your post. cool. thanks for the info.

jlakmc assemble!! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.