LET'S MAKE A MOVIE! What's the script?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EPIIIBITES
Just thinking that with all the buffs and talent in here we could come up with a kick-ass film movie fans would wanna see...and what would that be...hmmm.

EPIIIBITES
Come to think of it, I remember thinking at the end of Jurassic Park III when they were fighting with dinasaurs and stuff and then were all heading to the beach where the coast guard was...that we were gonna see something cool like a full out dinasour vs military battle.

Jets vs. pterodactyls...Bazookas vs. T.Rexs...Submarines vs. those long neck underwater dudes...they shoulda done that....that woulda been cool.

EPIIIBITES
Title for my script: Mutant Brainwashed Dinasours Attack!

Isn't it time filmakers made more high tech "B-movie" films...could be great. Probably the last film made which was pretty much that was "Starship Troopers"... B-Movie junk...high tech beauty.

Oh yeah "8 legged Freaks" too. Good stuff.

ECHUD123456
lol smile

botankus
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Title for my script: Mutant Brainwashed Dinasours Attack!

Isn't it time filmakers made more high tech "B-movie" films...could be great. Probably the last film made which was pretty much that was "Starship Troopers"... B-Movie junk...high tech beauty.

Oh yeah "8 legged Freaks" too. Good stuff.

Starship Troopers was a well-made $140 million dollar movie, and was robbed of the Academy Award for best visual effects by that stupid sinking ship movie. In no shape or form is that a "B" movie. You're thinking of the lame-ass sequel...Heroes of the Federation.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by botankus
Starship Troopers was a well-made $140 million dollar movie, and was robbed of the Academy Award for best visual effects by that stupid sinking ship movie. In no shape or form is that a "B" movie. You're thinking of the lame-ass sequel...Heroes of the Federation.

ST was sweet! Different. but still pretty sweet. I wasn't too fond of the brain-sucking bug. But other than that it was cool.

EPIIIBITES
I thought it ruled actually...I'm just saying it had the whacky B-movie qualities...giant bugs attacking people!

EPIIIBITES
How's about this for a choice flick...Alien vs. Freddy.

Punker69
We are all against crappy remakes, sequels, and prequels. Why would we want to help write one?

EPIIIBITES
It's a joke dude...give it shot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.