The Apprentice UK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Anyone watching the new series of the apprentice, it is top stuff. |Once again 12 idiots compete for a job, personally I wouldnt hire any of them to empty my bins, but thats besides the point, they make great TV, the guys are all useless idiots and the woman Joe with the curly hair is borderline retarded.

I dont normally like this sort of show but I love the apprentice, these people are not afraid to debase and humiliate themselves.

Anyone else a fan?

CrazyEyes
Love this show, really makes my Wednsdays. Jo is annoying, really love it on Harry Hill's TV Burps. Hope the boys win, the girls are just out-of-control loony.

zod360
The show's great but the Amerivan version is better.

Ushgarak
Actually, I prefer the British one, because although Sugar is the main figure it's not just a vehicle to show how great he is, like the American one is with Trump. I find the UK one more engaging that way.

I shouldn't like reality shows... but this one really sticks. Sugar's attempt to try and sink it as a reality show by conforming to his utterly biased interpretation of the rules and how you win... makes it great. if the show was fair it wouldn't work.

papabeard
Manny got fired, Thank goodness, he made me want to eat my own flesh with embarrassment

*Georgina_A*
I love the Apprentice lol. I've been watching them on the BBC website.

papabeard
Its a bit dull now,

It will be between Sayeed, Ruth and Paul at the end.

Ushgarak
It always feels a bit less biting once the crowd has thinned. Still, always worth watching for a shock, and also because we hate some people so much that we cannot bear to NOT watch them each week so we can yell at them.

hord06
I think Ruth will be his apprentice. I mean he chose a man last year, so I've got a feeling that he will choose a woman this year, and Ruth is probably more suited to the job them Michelle. But if it's a man, I think it will be Paul. And depending on the winning team next episode, I think either Dung or Hansell will get fired. But then again, someone like Michelle or Sayid could make a huge costly mistake and get fired, kind of like how Mani got fired.

Koenig

Ushgarak
He'd tell you that he's got a multi-million pound business empire that he built from nothing using his own acumen alone and is on TV because people look up to him as a business God; he'd then ask what you have done.

papabeard
Tuan got fired last night, about time, gota love Sayid even though he is a tw@t. Very funny when he was standing at the wrong bridge.

I think ruth will win too, Paul is too much of an arrogant bunghole.

hord06
I know that was so jokes. Paul didn't perform too well. I think Allen Sugar actually overrates how well Sayid can perform. I think he will probably get fired next week if he's on the losing team.

papabeard
I think the blonde chick will get sacked next week and sayid will make it through as he has entertainment value.

Koenig
Originally posted by Ushgarak
He'd tell you that he's got a multi-million pound business empire that he built from nothing using his own acumen alone and is on TV because people look up to him as a business God; he'd then ask what you have done.
I would tell him see this mr sugar big grin have you got one laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

papabeard
Finally Sayid has been sacked, no question it was his time to go. What a f@ck up. laughing out loud

Laviera_j
Originally posted by papabeard
Finally Sayid has been sacked, no question it was his time to go. What a f@ck up. laughing out loud

Yeah totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papabeard
Last nights show was ace.

papabeard
So Michelle came through right in the last 2 shows and won, and I think she is a deserving winner. Ruth was too much of a psycho.

The last show was an anti climax.

What am I going to watch on TV now?

They all had ridiculous names :

Paul TULIP
Ruth BADGER
Michelle DEWBERRY

laughing out loud

hayden's minx
The Badger got given a job by Sugar anyway, so bit pointless.

Ushgarak
I get the feeling Ansell has a future too.

qwsadfrreg
The UK version is miles better than the 'hollywood' USA version.

BLAK FOX
I think Paul was quite unlucky to have gotten fired in the penultimate episode. His interviews really let him down and he had been imho the best out of all the candidates throughout the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.