Kun's Amulet - How powerful is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zod360
Discuss.

Fishy
This has been done before, in a dozen threads.

Kun his amulet is powerful enough to rip holes in walls and Sith beast and kill Massassi on impact..

zod360
So are other force powers.

Fishy
I'm not even going to argue this with you, read the comics.

Faunus
Or, take a look at the dozens of scans IKC's posted.

zod360
It could probably be blocked by a saber as easily as lightning.

Tangible God
And you're basis for that assumption comes from... where?

zod360
It comes from the fact that it has never done anything impressive enough that I would rate it high up there. If it really was so powerful, he would have used it on Ulic when he approached him.

Tangible God
Yeah, kay. But unfortunately, SW facts aren't formed due to your opinion of something and someone (i.e. Ulic and Kun's fight)

By why do you think a lightsaber could block its power?

Illustrious
Originally posted by zod360
It comes from the fact that it has never done anything impressive enough that I would rate it high up there. If it really was so powerful, he would have used it on Ulic when he approached him.

WTF kind of logic is this? He never uses sith magic on Ulic. He never uses force powers on Ulic (even though they were shown to work).

It was a saber duel.

Blocked by a saber? The beam was bigger than a person. Good luck blocking that with a saber. You're arguing out of ignorance, has no premise, and are simply trolling. Good job.

Fishy
Its far more impressive then lightning, Kun not using it again has nothing to do with the amulet being weak. I would seriously doubt it could be blocked by a lightsaber, its also a lot bigger then a lightsaber... Put a lightsaber in the centre and the beam would go around that and cut the lightsaber wielder down anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.