Rate Ancient Force Users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zod360
Ok here's how this works. Each person rates every force user that appears in any Old Republic comic bar the new KOTOR comic and the Jedi versus Sith comic from highest to lowest. eg. I could say Revan and then someone else would say Ragnos for instance. There has to be 2 votes following your's before you can vote again, in the same way as the ultimate survival game. Blatent sarcastic votes will be ignored. For the sake of people getting involved in this game, I will begin with

Marka Ragnos.

Revolver Ocelot
Han Solo.

The Most Powerful Sith Lord.

jollyjim311
Plo Koon, in a lake.

Tangible God
Anakin Skywalker, doing what he does in the movie, being a dumbass.

w00t2112
Luke Skywalker, swinging his saber like a baseball bat in ANH - ROTJ

Faunus
Michael Jackson, doing his thing.

Tangible God
You mean getting 800 grand in debt to former employees?

Fishy
This guy

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/SL_Owned/owie.jpg

Tangible God
That kid looks to be about 10. Who else do we know that's 10?

Fishy
Well not a 10 but he's fat so he has a lot of midiclorians, according to a theory that has long ago been proven true namely: food = force power.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/SL_Owned/asl.jpg

this guy could Pwn DN Luke by snapping his fingers.

Revolver Ocelot
So this topic does not get closed, I'll rank some Sith Lords

Top Tier
Ragnos
Naga Sadow
Ludo Kressh
Exar Kun
Freedon Nadd
Darth Sidious

High Tier
Darth Revan
Darth Traya
Darth Malak (kotor combo?)
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader

Mid Tier
Darth Sion
Darth Ruin?
Darth Bandon
Darth Maul

Low Tier
Meh...

Fishy
Can't say I agree with that list, Tulak Pall and Simus should be added to the top Tier, and Sidious should be put a list lower at the first, second or third place sharing that with Revan and Kreia. Sion would definitly rate higher then Vader if you ask me, and possibly higher then Dooku.

Revolver Ocelot
Well, IMO DE Sidious is above the two, for the fleet destroying storms and uber saber speed. Revan might be more powerful, but for now we have no proof that he is.

Tulak Hord and Ajunta Pall are too much of unknowns. I considered adding them, but I really don't know much about them.

Sion, eh? Maybe, he was a head Jedi assasin, and would likely take Vader/Dooku in a fight because of his indestructibility, but what about his offensive power?

Fishy
About DE Sidious, the reason I would say put Revan and Kreia at about the same level is... Both he and Kreia are superior to Revan in the force, but it seems that Revan is superior with a lightsaber (assuming the minimal about Revan he could be more powerful then the two but we don't know)

seeing as VS fights between those would always be some what of a coin flip I would say rate them at about the same level...

Tulak and Ajunta are indeed unknowns, but Simus isn't he should have been added, although I can understand how you forgot about him and how you refused to enter Ajunta and Tulak...

Sion, well he was impressive with the force, I mean that nice little feat of holding his body together could not have been easy, he's the only one that has ever done it. And it would have been very hard. He shows great skill because of that. And because of the fact that he can't really die I would put him above both Vader and Dooku, perhaps he's better with a lightsaber we don't know, but we do know that those guys would never take him out. While he could take them out.

Revolver Ocelot
Yeah, I just forgot about Simus

And I'm not sure Revan was superior was a saber. We know he can contend with Malak for at least a few minutes to bring his health down to heal, but after that the battle drifts into unknown regions with force powers.

He was likely a master of Soresu or Makashi, but according to Nick Gilliard Sidious was very proficient in every saber form, and a Master of 2 of them. DE Sidious also moves insanely fast in saber combat. Faster than a Jedi's eyes can see.

Fishy
Nick Gallard is not a canon source and Sidious lost to both Mace and Yoda...

Revolver Ocelot
Well, this is an EU forum. Since he developped the saber forms, I still trust him a bit.

And ROTS Sids was not very impressive with a saber. He was the fourth best of his era, and Revan was probably one of the best of his, if not THE best of his era. But DE Sidious is younger and faster. I'm not confident if Revan can take him in sabers.

vpokdekjyafmidp
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/27/Newman.jpg

Newman = Numan = greatest force user

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
So this topic does not get closed, I'll rank some Sith Lords

Top Tier
Ragnos
Naga Sadow
Ludo Kressh
Exar Kun
Freedon Nadd
Darth Sidious

High Tier
Darth Revan
Darth Traya
Darth Malak (kotor combo?)
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader

Mid Tier
Darth Sion
Darth Ruin?
Darth Bandon
Darth Maul

Low Tier
Meh...

Revan is a top teir, and Traya
And Don't Forget Tulak Hord and Ajunta Pall

Revolver Ocelot
No, Revan and Traya are not top tier. They're close, but they're not.

Everyone on the top tier list would beat them pretty badly.

And Tulak Hord and Ajunta Pall we know nothing about.

w00t2112
I'm not sure whether Sidious would pwn Revan, but everyone else in the top tier would own the high tier ppl :P

Revolver Ocelot
DE Sidious, maybe should have made that clear.

Well, pretty much everyone at the height of their power.

Illustrious
I'll go with the tier categories:

Tier 1:
Marka Ragnos
Lord Simus
Naga Sadow
Ludo Kressh
Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun
DE Sidious
Nihilus

Tier 2:
Revan
Bane
Traya

Tier 3:
Tyrannus
Malak
Vader
Sion
Bandon
Maul

Tangible God
^That's the best so far.

ThoraxeRMG
Revan is the best nuff said.
And hey he looked at Tulak Hord's Holocron!
Who was the best Lightsaber duelist.

Revolver Ocelot
Revan... was not the best. Not even close. Looking at someone's holocron does not make you as good as they. Anakin looked at Ulic's holocron. Can he now saberape Ulic? Naw.

And to be on the top tier, you have to be invited to sit at Korriban stick out tongue

Revan held no such honor smile

ThoraxeRMG
He trained from it then.
And if Marka Ragnos was more powerful than Ludo, Naga, Nadd, Simus (Of course!) and Kun, how did he lose to Jaden!?
And Revan could beat Jaden! So I guess what that means......

Revolver Ocelot
Uh, that wasn't exactly Ragnos at his peak. It was Ragnos as a Sith spirit aged 5000 doing nothing.

And he trained on Malachor, different place.

Tangible God
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
He trained from it then.
And if Marka Ragnos was more powerful than Ludo, Naga, Nadd, Simus (Of course!) and Kun, how did he lose to Jaden!?
And Revan could beat Jaden! So I guess what that means...... No offence, but do some Sith homework, otherwise you're going to be labeled a Revan fanboy.

zephiel7
Fool, he is my apprentice.

Wesker
Originally posted by Illustrious

Tier 1:
Marka Ragnos
Lord Simus
Naga Sadow
Ludo Kressh
Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun
DE Sidious
Nihilus

Tier 2:
Revan
Bane
Traya

Tier 3:
Tyrannus
Malak
Vader
Sion
Bandon
Maul

Hm. That seems about right.

w00t2112
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
He trained from it then.
And Revan could beat Jaden! So I guess what that means......

Yep except Revan couldn't blow up a star with the force, and except Revan can't create an illusionary army that is able to kill and made up 90% of an entire fleet, and except Revan had no knowledge of Sith Magic adding to the fact that every instakill technique originated from the Ancient Sith, except the emerald lightning and except the fact that Kreia who stated Revan was power, said that the Ancient Sith could make the Sith of her time look like children with toys, oh ye, the first points was generated by Naga Sadow, who wouldn't even dare attack a Ragnos on his deathbed and who bowed to Ragnos's spirit in fear and respect.

Ye...great reasoning, a Ragnos possessing a weakling such as Tavion is really going to give him his prime power, great reasoning.

namun66
Sion should definitely be in the top tier. And Shalashaska, Revan was extremely different to the other sith lords. While Kun and Sidous were hungry for power and were completely consumed by the dark side, Revan's intentions for becoming a sith lord were likely originally to be good and there are a bunch of theorys going around that his intention was to save the republic. To put it simply he was completely different in nature to sith lords like Kun and Sidious, and while Ulic also went to the dark side for originally good intentions, the dark side had completely consumed him by the time Ragnos proclaimed him as Kun's apprentice.

Deception
Return of Numan...

Sion is not physically powerful nor strong in the force, he is bounded by will, without it his pathetic, whatever Revan's reasons, we are rating their power, and Revan does not reached the power of the top tier

namun66
He must have been extremely powerful to learn such a technique. Hardly anybody would be able to kill him.

Deception
And Nihilus could wtfpwn him, and his technique came from the Ancient Sith, Sion could not contend with any of the top tier.

Oh Numan why did you come back?

Deception
Originally posted by namun66
He must have been extremely powerful to learn such a technique. Hardly anybody would be able to kill him.

More like, anyone stupid wouldn't be able to, its simple, erode his will, and as you see the scheming of the Ancient Sith, you know that they are not unintelligent, therefore they will be able to defeat him.

Revolver Ocelot
Sion should definitely be in the top tier. And Shalashaska, Revan was extremely different to the other sith lords. While Kun and Sidous were hungry for power and were completely consumed by the dark side, Revan's intentions for becoming a sith lord were likely originally to be good and there are a bunch of theorys going around that his intention was to save the republic. To put it simply he was completely different in nature to sith lords like Kun and Sidious, and while Ulic also went to the dark side for originally good intentions, the dark side had completely consumed him by the time Ragnos proclaimed him as Kun's apprentice.

Of course he went to the Dark Side for good intention at first. God knows how evil he is now. We don't know if he's been reconsumed or not.

Ulic and Darth Vader did the same. "For good intention". Both were consumed but eventually redeemed.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Tangible God
No offence, but do some Sith homework, otherwise you're going to be labeled a Revan fanboy.

Eh so sorry, But one day Ragnos gave me extra homework because I called him a "Failure to the sith" as a joke. And I thought I all ready was a Revan fanboy.

Deception
Well, you dont establish your opinion as fact, so although you may like Revan as a character, and although you may be biased to him, you are not neccesarrily labelled a Fanboy, until you argue out of ignorance for him.

Faunus
Originally posted by Illustrious

Tier 1:
Marka Ragnos
Lord Simus
Naga Sadow
Ludo Kressh
Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun
DE Sidious
Nihilus

Tier 2:
Revan
Bane
Traya

Tier 3:
Tyrannus
Malak
Vader
Sion
Bandon
Maul

Pretty much, although I can see the latter four - sans Nihilus - being in a tier of their own.

123KID
Simus above Nihilus ?
the hell ?

Gideon
Originally posted by 123KID
Simus above Nihilus ?
the hell ?

Welcome to a thread from the dying "Brown Age of KMC", aptly named for the color of shit.

Dark-Jaxx
Nadd>Nihilus? This guy is out of his Goddamned mind.

Darth Exodus
Who the Frick is Ludo Kressh?
I would consider putting Revan in the top tier as well as Bane who definately gets there.
Malak goes to mid.... I don't know about Krayt but so far I'm not terribly impressed.
Ajunta Pall just flat-out sucked though.
What about Keto though. She could beat whole armies with illusions.

Blax_Hydralisk
Naga Sadow and Ludo Kresh, are jokes.

*sighs*

Oh Illustrious..

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Who the Frick is Ludo Kressh?
I would consider putting Revan in the top tier as well as Bane who definately gets there.
Malak goes to mid.... I don't know about Krayt but so far I'm not terribly impressed.
Ajunta Pall just flat-out sucked though.
What about Keto though. She could beat whole armies with illusions. Say that about two years ago and in six days you'd vow never to visit this site again.

I miss those days.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Tangible God
Say that about two years ago and in six days you'd vow never to visit this site again. laughing

Ivalice
Originally posted by Darth Exodus

What about Keto though. She could beat whole armies with illusions. She never beat any army, a mere BM by nomi cancelled her illusions and the fact she got owned when exar kun attacked her.

Darth Exodus
Exar Kun would own just about everyone though.
But yeah, I wasn't serious about her.

But when Revan got her mind erased she returned to her original personality, which is canonally good. Also, Revan never went to the same lengths of evil as the others (destroy inhabited worlds) and was intending to strengthen the Republic rather than dominate it.

Also, Ulric was a good person but fell because of the Sith poison. Vader on the other hand, didn't know sith about 'good intentions' and fell because he wanted revenge on the jedi. He was a clinical psycho.

Blue_Hefner
I see some people still put weak people like Ragnos, kreesh, and Simus above Freedon Nadd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.