Stay Alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badAssSoadFan13
Does anybody want to see this?
It looks kind of interesting but it also looks like nobody tried to make the script all that great.
Doesn't look too bad though. Any thoughts?

spencerspider
Looks ok I might see it.

mailedbypostman
Lol, I'm gonna go see it coz it reminds me of Resident Evil+ F.E.A.r.

movieking
yes, it look ok I will see it when it comes out.

Wolfie
It looks as bad as Cry_Wolf.

ECHUD123456
A Video Game Movie.... Without

ECHUD123456
The Video Game !|

PS. Sorry for double posting i don't know what happend i pressed shift and it submited weird

edwinian
anybody see this? I caught it last weekend and thought it was pretty good. The Bathory legend is pretty damn scary.

forumcrew
it was actually good? i thought it looked awful when i first saw the trailer. Seemed a bit like a rip off of final destination but in video game form

Solo
I hope I never see this.

edwinian
Originally posted by forumcrew
it was actually good? i thought it looked awful when i first saw the trailer. Seemed a bit like a rip off of final destination but in video game form

did you see the opening sequence? the first five minutes was on YouTube for a few days but then was removed....Anyway, I think that gave more of an insight than the trailer....There's more to the story than the characters just playing a video game and dying and high-quality horror scenes as well.

Cinemaddiction
Looks decent, but David Cronenberg did something along these lines with "eXistenZ".

T.M
I was bored watching the trailer for this movie.. I only just watched it when I saw this thread.. I have seen nothing about it on T.V or anything.. Looks like a movie I will watch when it comes onto T.V.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.