urien vs orochi yashiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
Who wins.

id369
Good match up.

......Um.......Im not sure who would win this one...............

Sixth_Winged
I'm going with Urien. dunno where i would base this though especially considering Yashiro is one of the 4 god kings of Orochi. But i guess it's probably Urien's mastery over 2 elements than just one.

2D_MASTER
Yeah, a good match up. Letssss seee, these two seem pretty equally matched. But Uriens weird nakedness would probably make Yashiro a little grossed out and ill, giving Urien the upperhand, so I would give this to Urien.hehe

unrealman
actually Urien has three elements not two his elements are wind, earth and Lighting.

Darkstorm Zero
Urien does not control wind... or earth for that matter...

Uriens body conducts electromagnetism. Electromagnetism is a form of electrical energy. and he has the "Iron Body", meaning his skin is almost exactly like iron.

shin_remy
Nice said Darkstorm

anyhow good match up, wink

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Urien does not control wind... or earth for that matter...

Uriens body conducts electromagnetism. Electromagnetism is a form of electrical energy. and he has the "Iron Body", meaning his skin is almost exactly like iron.

where do you get electromagnetism from that's necro.

unrealman
this is from the guide

While his brother Gill's elements are fire and ice, Urien's elements
appear to be wind/lightning and earth, judging by how he makes iron
clanking sounds when hit and his many special moves.

Urien's clanking noises come from his ability to turn his flesh hard as
iron. I think it's mentioned in one of his matches in one of the games,
and it also accounts for the transformation opening animation and his
variety of metallic colors.

http://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?image=urienintro7lv.gif

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=urienwin3ck.gif

http://www.zytor.com/~johannax/jigsaw/sf/urien.html

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=urienaegis2fv.gif

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. I like O. Yashiro and all.. but I think Urien's body type is nearly perfect for combat... long legs and very toned mucles give him very good offense and defense options... his upper body strength just adds to the package

Blue nocturne
True but O. yashiro has alot of power behind his moves.

SaTsuJiN
yeah I was trying to look for a gif of one of O.Yashiro's supers or something, but the net seems devoid of anything unpopular

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
where do you get electromagnetism from that's necro.

Nope, Necro's ability is to channel electricity directly, much the same way Blanka did.

Urien's capability is slightly different because he can actually throw the electrical charge inside a ball. Electricity loses it's charge, but electromagnetism does not. IOW it's a logical deduction.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
hmm.. I like O. Yashiro and all.. but I think Urien's body type is nearly perfect for combat... long legs and very toned mucles give him very good offense and defense options... his upper body strength just adds to the package

Aside from two grappling super, he only has one long range beam super that doesn't reach the full screen.

I dunno how that would translate in actual story wise battle though. But his grabs are awesome. And assuming that orochi yashiro doesn't lose any of his attributes from his normal self when he is in orochi mode, he has some degree of superspeed too.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Nope, Necro's ability is to channel electricity directly, much the same way Blanka did.

Urien's capability is slightly different because he can actually throw the electrical charge inside a ball. Electricity loses it's charge, but electromagnetism does not. IOW it's a logical deduction.

actually necro has a built in power generator so it's not like blanka's ability and he even says he has electromagnetic powers.
But I see what you mean urien can manipulate electricity better.

id369
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Aside from two grappling super, he only has one long range beam super that doesn't reach the full screen.

I dunno how that would translate in actual story wise battle though. But his grabs are awesome. And assuming that orochi yashiro doesn't lose any of his attributes from his normal self when he is in orochi mode, he has some degree of superspeed too.

Good point, assuming that Orachi Yashiro retains his moves in both normal and Orachi mode.
I give the edge of the match to Yashiro.

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. but out of all the matches that I've fought against urien (CPU obviously.. as noone games with me anymore -_-) he never gets off of me.. dont see why his super reach would be an issue

Sixth_Winged
Urien is a monster in SF3 in the right hands. Then again, so is everyone else specially Makoto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.