Chun Li vs Kitana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
I went and used the search engine BTW and i dint find nothin so here you go. Who would win?

Tallis
hmmm.......hard choice. But I'm gonna have to go with Kitana

Blue nocturne
katana

JacopeX
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/shadowninja4/620a43e4.jpghttp://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/preciouslety85/chunLi4.jpg

Pretty hard choice

Otus
First I thought that Chun-Li would win, because of her fireball-attack, but then I remembered that Kitana have many special attacks too, like that lethal fan throw... So I voted for her.

JacopeX
yea good point

2D_MASTER
I say Chun-Li. Kitana does have some pretty good attacks, But Chun-li's moves seem to require and display a much greater amount of Chi to execute them. So I say, though kitanas moves display a good ammount of gore, Chunli would knock kitana into coma before Kitana had a chance to do do them.

jinzin
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say Chun-Li. Kitana does have some pretty good attacks, But Chun-li's moves seem to require and display a much greater amount of Chi to execute them. So I say, though kitanas moves display a good ammount of gore, Chunli would knock kitana into coma before Kitana had a chance to do do them.

i don't know... katana has 10,000 years battle field experience going for her, and her whirlwind fan attack requires a great amount of chi.

Chun li's projectile attacks would probably even be worthless vs. katana as katana has deflected both missiles from cyber ninjas and scorpions hell fire with them.

And lest we forget, vega has hospitalized chun li twice and he has only one cutting tool... katana has two.

Right now my vote leans towards chun li however, while Katana is quite deadly in her own right, I do believe that chun li trumps her in speed and power. I imagine their skill level is near the same as well.

JacopeX
I thought kitana wuz more quicker than Chun Li before but as I got into the SF games, i realized Chun li's attacks as in the thunder kick were pretty quick

shin_remy
Watch SF ALPHA

if you don't know a shit about sf and you probally have seen sf 2 the movie then watch sf alpha

Chun Li will kick her ass

too fast and powerfull

she throws her weapons and chun reflects it with kikou shou,

JacopeX
I seen SF alpha and not that impressed of beating MK, i know alot about both. MK is pretty strong also. They have tons ofyears of training.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by jinzin
i don't know... katana has 10,000 years battle field experience going for her, and her whirlwind fan attack requires a great amount of chi.

Chun li's projectile attacks would probably even be worthless vs. katana as katana has deflected both missiles from cyber ninjas and scorpions hell fire with them.

And lest we forget, vega has hospitalized chun li twice and he has only one cutting tool... katana has two.

Right now my vote leans towards chun li however, while Katana is quite deadly in her own right, I do believe that chun li trumps her in speed and power. I imagine their skill level is near the same as well.

Vega hospitalizing chun li isn't canon... confused

samishe
10000 years of exp + weapons = kitana wins.

Blue nocturne
Jinzin do you know anything about chun li?
You say her projectile is worthless yet you don't even know how fast it is you do know that with game restrictions everybody's projectile is slow
heck look at the sonic boom it officially travels faster then the speed of sound but it definitely doesn't show that in game,you keep bringing up vega hospitalizing chun li despite the fact that it isn't canon none of the anime, movies, and manga are canon. Try reading some SF source books before you post.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by shin_remy
she throws her weapons and chun reflects it with kikou shou,

so you're saying everytime kitana throws a fan, chun li is going to get a level 1 superbar and use kikou-shou no expression

*chi argument flies out the window*

---------------------------

My personal verdict is that kitana takes this.. sheerly because mortal kombat characters are far more brutal than street fighter... regardless of its gameplay simplicity.. we cannot deny that these are the characters that rip out beating hearts, pull out the skull and spinal column in one yank... and well.. kitana makes you explode just by getting kissed (as well as her fans having the ability to decapitate)... since I have yet to see a street fighter perform anything close to the above.. Kitana has this one IMO

Blue nocturne
katana wins this 10,000 years of experience jesus that's alot.

jinzin
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Jinzin do you know anything about chun li?
You say her projectile is worthless yet you don't even know how fast it is you do know that with game restrictions everybody's projectile is slow
heck look at the sonic boom it officially travels faster then the speed of sound but it definitely doesn't show that in game,you keep bringing up vega hospitalizing chun li despite the fact that it isn't canon none of the anime, movies, and manga are canon. Try reading some SF source books before you post.

sonic boom goes faster than the speed of sound? big grin

and yet I can track it with my eyes.. What the f**k?

and I didn't say her porjectile was worthless,, just that it could be made worthless for the purposes of this fight... and it really could...

and yet you bring up the alpha movie like it was canon... What the f**k? perhaps you should pick a side of the fence your going to stay on...

Blue nocturne
sonic boom goes faster than the speed of sound? big grin

and yet I can track it with my eyes.. What the f**k?

and I didn't say her porjectile was worthless,, just that it could be made worthless for the purposes of this fight... and it really could...

and yet you bring up the alpha movie like it was canon... What the f**k? perhaps you should pick a side of the fence your going to stay on...

Perhaps you should read unless that's to hard for you.

jinzin
I have been.. which is why I find your wish/wash arguments laughable at best..

Blue nocturne
I have been.. which is why I find your wish/wash arguments laughable at best..

Right coming from a person who makes me repeat myself 100 times over.

jinzin
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Right coming from a person who makes me repeat myself 100 times over.

I've made you do nothing... it's not my fault you can't force your brain to come up with anything new to say and instead have to prattel like a parrot...

Blue nocturne
I've made you do nothing... it's not my fault you can't force your brain to come up with anything new to say and instead have to prattel like a parrot...

Right's my fault you cannot read correctly.

MadMel
kitana..she has plenty more experience. plus the exploding kiss thing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.