The Black Knigh(FE Path of Radiance) VS Dart Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub-Zero_Master
Rules: Sword Fight ONLY!!!

The Black Knight From Fire Emblem Path of Radiance Equiped His Indestructible Sword and whit The MEDALLION(the one Mist Carry) that Drives him MAD and Stop at Nothing!!!

VS

Dart Vader Whit his Red Light Saber no Force Power!!!

I say Black Knight Wins His Armor Can Only be Harmed By one Sword and Dart Vader Dose not Posses it

Twilight Janick
But the sacred sword of Ragnell is like that lightsabers share one property with that thing. So Alondite vs. a red lightsaber?

ESB - 1138
You mean DartH Vader right?

Scorpion_Master
Hmmm... Dart wins any way! or its a draw cuz nether of their sword can be destroyed and Vader can predict hes moves...

vpokdekjyafmidp
Darth not Dart

Scorpion_Master
Sorry i wrote wrong XD Mr.perfect!!!

Twilight Janick
The only way that Black Knight would win is if Darth Vader is caught off-guard.

DarthBanevv
Vader would win. If only just barely. If it was pre-suit Vader it would be no contest, at all.

Twilight Janick
I do think Black Knight will be caught off-guard before Vader would. But it would be, at any rate, a drawn-out fight.

Hoshi
Black knights armor can only be destroyed by a blessed weapon , and a lightsaber is not a holy weapon .Vader wouldnt be able to do anything against black knight since his saber wouldnt even be near to black knights body.It is a fight that probaly would be a draw , or BK would win by hitting vader off guard

Twilight Janick
Unless the red crystal inside his lightsaber is a blessed or holy part of his weapon.

Hoshi
I really doubt that , since in Fire emblem there are only 3 weapons that can be called "Holy" , A lightsaber is nothing more than a weapon made with scientific knowledge , although it is almost a "living weapon" , Most likely it is not a holy one.

Twilight Janick
These three FE weapons are: Gurgurant, Ragnell and Alondite, right? But these weapons have been made with backworld technology. Maybe rail guns or blasters can crack its wearer open.

Hoshi
I dont think so , They were made with the "backworld technology " plus a very strong magic that doesnt even exist in the star wars world , the nearest thing near true magic is the "force" , so we can understand that the holy weapons are made by the gods of "force" , the lightsaber isnt even made by these gods, maybe they have a small part of the gods , which would be the crystals , but the weapons we are talking about are made almost 100 % by the gods power.
At least you know many things about fire emblem , it is almost rare someone who does it.

Twilight Janick
I said crack the wearer open, not crack the armor open! It's like if the Black Knight was encased in this armor and he would shatter inside with his armor only having little scrapes or no damage at all.

Hoshi
even so , i dont think it would happen.Remember also that Black knight has an impressionant brute force , he was able to move as fast as a halberdier even having an armor that was about 100kg almost.

Twilight Janick
So no speed advantage for no one. But are there weak spots in that holy armor of his (heavier than himself)? If Darth Vader can exploit even one of these, that Black Knight may want to take a part of his armor off (except for his helm).

Hoshi
the armor must be perfect since tha gods blessed it too.

Twilight Janick
Even a blessed armor has weak spots. Because an armor must be blessed after it is made.

Hoshi
but i think the blessing covered its weak spots , like an invisible field .Even ashnard(i dont know how to spell it) armor , that wasnt covering his face made him invencible to any kind of attacks besides the blessed weapons ones (and tibarns one , i dont know why although)

Twilight Janick
The beast kings (except the dragon king). Tibarn, Naesala and Giffca (who is Caineghis' brother or shadow).

Hoshi
I dont know about griffca because i never fought the final batle with his help , but naesala cant hurt ashnard , at least when i fought the king himself all naesala did was a "no danage" attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.