Aquaman vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT?
there fighting over terf

DarkCrawler
This has been done maaaaaannnnnyyyy times.

Aquaman wins about 6-7/10. Because of the sheer amount of extra powers he got. In h2h, Namor would defeat him. Although I don't see him taking Namor easily with his telepathy, because Namor's willpower is one of the best in Marvel comics, plus he can survive under incredible pain pretty goddamn well.

His waterhand combined with telepathy could defeat Namor fast. But he'll make mistake of his life if he resorts to fighting hand to hand with him. Namor outlasts him in strength, durability and fighting experience.

Marcus4600
Been done before.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=387875&highlight=Namor+vs+Aquaman

Namor still wins though, just because he's cooler.
http://aquamanisuseless.ytmnd.com/

soleran30
Plus Black Manta is the lamest villian to have beat up on a guy as "powerful" as arthursmile

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600

Plus having a 30+ page respect thread tips things into his favour...

cowboy
were can i find the Classes.

Juntai
Been done before.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=387875&highlight=Namor+vs+Aquaman

http://aquamanisuseless.ytmnd.com/
I see.. nice way to determine the victor.

grey fox
Originally posted by cowboy
were can i find the Classes.

Huh ?

When we refer to class on the comic book threads it means Ton's. It's what marvel hand books use. (Note: Don't try and place dc characters in marvels staring system , marvels system isn't made to record that much power....)

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Huh ?

When we refer to class on the comic book threads it means Ton's. It's what marvel hand books use. (Note: Don't try and place dc characters in marvels staring system , marvels system isn't made to record that much power....) The problem is too many DC characters fall into 'indefinite' under that system.

grey fox
Very true ....

cowboy
ok thanks

spideycarnage
namor wins!

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
This has been done maaaaaannnnnyyyy times.

Aquaman wins about 6-7/10. Because of the sheer amount of extra powers he got. In h2h, Namor would defeat him. Although I don't see him taking Namor easily with his telepathy, because Namor's willpower is one of the best in Marvel comics, plus he can survive under incredible pain pretty goddamn well.

His waterhand combined with telepathy could defeat Namor fast. But he'll make mistake of his life if he resorts to fighting hand to hand with him. Namor outlasts him in strength, durability and fighting experience. I agree, though he is a decent match for Namor even physically, he would lose more matches fighting like that than winning, and would add to his victories just because he brings much more to the battle than that, given magic powers and telepathy.

Marcus4600
He tried his telepathy on Namor. Didn't work.

Juntai
He tried his telepathy on Namor. Didn't work. Nope, he almost KOed him while not even trying to do it. Even appogized for it, if I remember right.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Juntai
I see.. nice way to determine the victor.

Well, Namor probably gets laid more often as well.

soleran30
He tried his telepathy on Namor. Didn't work.

Those powers are upgraded thanks to the superjobber magic handsmile Ok seriously they have been upgraded fairly recentlysmile Namor did get a headache last time though.......................However Namor is a mutant and that doesn't bode well with the magic hand I am afraid.

Juntai
Well, Namor probably gets laid more often as well. Another good way to determine the victor.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Juntai
Nope, he almost KOed him while not even trying to do it. Even appogized for it, if I remember right.

It wasn't almost a KO, Namor simply had very bad headache. I remember him talking, and not being on ground holding his head.

Even Doctor Doom is afraid of Namor's willpower, and Namor's pain resistance enables him to be tortured for three days straight, take machine gun fire to chest and not even be hurt at slightest, and still continue fighting, even when his enemies dropped a ton of metal straight at his head. One psi-blast would not take him down.

If Namor is quick enough, he has a good chance of taking Aquaman out h2h before he can take him out with psionics. But Aquaman will still win the majority, his telepathy is most likely good enough to weaken and take out Namor before he can take Aquaman out completely.

Depends on how bloodlusted they are. Or how dirty they are fighting.

Because Namor has quite a lot of tricks in his sleeve, but he doesn't use them often, because he's a noble guy.

soleran30
Well lets not forget his magic aqua hand can "cure" mutations and that kinda puts a stick in Namor yeah know whadda I mean

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by soleran30
Well lets not forget his magic aqua hand can "cure" mutations and that kinda puts a stick in Namor yeah know whadda I mean

But has it ever been shown that he can cure natural mutations, something that has been on character his whole life? He could cure his wings, most likely (they were taken out by an attack that cures mutations before), but then again, Namor doesn't need wings for kicking ass.

...Namor got laid before his father was even born. That's gotta count for something. stick out tongue

Marcus4600
^ It's what really counts in life. (sarcasm)

CaptainStoic
First off Aquaman wasn't holding back when he dropped all of Attumas hoards, if so then why did Marina get dropped with them? You guys are talking about his magic hand and all of that, which really wouldn't or shouldn't count for a fair win, I mean sure I could beat Jet Li... with a machine gun from 50 ft . Has anyone read Justice recently? I saw Aquaman get nearly devoured by a group of hammer head sharks, and a couple of great whites! It's incomprehinsible how Aquaman could beat Namor, who has gone toe to toe with leviathans and won. Namor has magical artifacts as well, or at least he did back in the old days, he just prefers to deal with people on a more physical level. In JLA/Avengers She-Hulk was cracking Aquamans ass it's evident how that fight would have turned out had they've continued, but Aquaman fled... I have to also point out that she wasn't the new She-Hulk as well... had it been Namor in her place he would no doubt have flew over Arthur, being that he is faster on land due to his ankle wings (which don't make much sense either) cutting off his retreat, and would have given him an ass kicking. As much as people argue that Aquaman is strong he was only about as strong as Hawkman back in the good old days, his portrayal in Justice is the about correct, but DC once again have to contradict themselves making it now capable of picking up buses, when did this guy become as strong as the Thing? At any rate Namor would maul him and take over his Atlantis too.

King_Mungi
Justice is not in continuity, and we have no idea why the sharks would turn on him anyways. Basically Justice is from the Super Friends era, which Alex Ross is greatly fond of.

Also no, Aquaman was always strong back in the days. Recently they showed a flashback of him when he first appeared of him holding up a 8+ story building.

Tron
As I've said already today, use the search option next time.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.