Decepticons vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
The 'cons have managed to defeat the autobots... but now a new force seems to stand in their way....

Decepticons:
Megatron
Soundwave (and cassetticons)
Starscream
Skywarp
Thundercracker
Shockwave

X-men:
Cyclops
Wolverine
Collossus
Nightcrawler
Beast
Emma Frost
Rogue

grey fox
Kontraz, why do you hate the X-men so much ?

Megatrons' fusion cannon is stronger then cyclops optic vision and could probably melt wolverine with a single blast.

Sky-warp's teleport system is a hell of a lot more efficient then BAMF , plus it has the added advantage of him landing on his opponent (a 300 pound elf is nothing compared to a 5-10 ton mecha)

The only ones who could even do a slight bit of damage would be Rouge (this is assuming she still has the Ms Marvel powers) and Colossus .

But the metal commie can simply be flung into space leaving a bunch of fleshy skin bag's waiting to be crushes,roasted and utterly annihilated evil face

Kontraz
well, they can handle sentinels easily enough, which are about 3x the size of any of these TFs, i thought they would stand a better chance than how you make it out to be

grey fox
Originally posted by Kontraz
well, they can handle sentinels easily enough, which are about 3x the size of any of these TFs, i thought they would stand a better chance than how you make it out to be

Yes but the sentinels are made out of crappier materials , are a lot stupider and have weaker weapons in comparison.

They (the x-men) get a royal beating.

Kontraz
Adamantium claws would still do a good deal of damage, and im sure collossus would at least be able to take down one before he's out of the fight. i also wouldn't underestimate cyke's optic blast. I mean, these guys DO use lasers as weaponry, so they're obviously harmed by them, and im sure that an optic blast would do some nice damage

grey fox
Adamantium claws would still do a good deal of damage, and im sure collossus would at least be able to take down one before he's out of the fight. i also wouldn't underestimate cyke's optic blast. I mean, these guys DO use lasers as weaponry, so they're obviously harmed by them, and im sure that an optic blast would do some nice damage

Fusion . Cannon

That overrides any puny 'optic blast' . evil face

Marcus4600
I think a Fusion Cannon can do more than a concussive blast from Cydick.

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I think a Fusion Cannon can do more than a concussive blast from Cydick.

Damn Straight.....

Kontraz
okay, how about those 6 cons vs all the xmen that are currently "active" in comics? except for shadowcat.... that would just be cheap...

grey fox
okay, how about those 6 cons vs all the xmen that are currently "active" in comics? except for shadowcat.... that would just be cheap...

...very cheap you evil evil bastard.

Give them predaking .

Kontraz
nah... predaking is too strong. devastator would be enough

grey fox

Aww , devastator got his ass kicked by the dino-bots in the movie....

Avalonofthewind

Damn right about Predaking... I made a forum with Predaking vs Hulk before, and Preda got quite a few votes.

The X-men would have enough trouble beating Shockwave. In the G1 comics, the guy stalemated ALL the Dinobots in the savage land..and we all know the Dinobots are pretty damn close to indestructable when transformed to Dino mode.

grey fox
Indeed....

Wynndar
this is a horribly lopsided fight? and what the fnck is the point of the X-Men having a telepath on their team??

grey fox
Originally posted by Wynndar
this is a horribly lopsided fight? and what the fnck is the point of the X-Men having a telepath on their team??

Meh maybe it's the diamond form ?

Mider
lol well in the movie galvatron seemed to be under controll by a form of mind controll by unicron but i would think unicron > emma frost in pure psionic power cause even unicron had trouble with him had to almost kill him or cause him extreme pain, anyway how do you guys know megatron wont just be pissed about having to fight these guys and just blasts the entire blanet from space at full power with his fusion canon everyone sept a few uber powerful beings live cant think of any at this moment though sept the destroyer well i did think of one big grin yay! hulk wont servive nope, thor? im not sure, could superman even servive that?

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
lol well in the movie galvatron seemed to be under controll by a form of mind controll by unicron but i would think unicron > emma frost in pure psionic power cause even unicron had trouble with him had to almost kill him or cause him extreme pain, anyway how do you guys know megatron wont just be pissed about having to fight these guys and just blasts the entire blanet from space at full power with his fusion canon everyone sept a few uber powerful beings live cant think of any at this moment though sept the destroyer well i did think of one big grin yay! hulk wont servive nope, thor? im not sure, could superman even servive that?

It doesn't matter megatron isn't a organic being therefore Emma's telepathy is blatantly useless.

Superman could survive it easily , and Galvatron was controlled by Unicron because he was rebellious.

Cosmic Flame
Haven't TPs been shown to effect computers in the past? I don't know that Emma would be strong enough to be effective, though.

grey fox
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Haven't TPs been shown to effect computers in the past? I don't know that Emma would be strong enough to be effective, though.

I dont think so ?

Cosmic Flame
Yeah...X psi linked with the Starjammers ship to reinforce its shields. That's one example I can think of Like I said, I don't know if Emma is capable of doing the same thing, as she's not in the same league with Xavier, Jean, and the Greyspawn powerwise.

grey fox
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Yeah...X psi linked with the Starjammers ship to reinforce its shields. That's one example I can think of Like I said, I don't know if Emma is capable of doing the same thing, as she's not in the same league with Xavier, Jean, and the Greyspawn powerwise.

How would that re-inforce the shield ?

I could see him using his own mental power to form a shield , but other then that i doubt it's possible.

spideycarnage
the Xmen probally would mistaken the Decepticons for sentinals lol

grey fox
Originally posted by spideycarnage
the Xmen probally would mistaken the Decepticons for sentinals lol

Cyclops : Aww man not another batch of sentinels i though we killed Master Mold years ago .

Megatron : What , how dare you call me one of those pink and purple abominations DIE!!!!

spideycarnage
Originally posted by grey fox
Cyclops : Aww man not another batch of sentinels i though we killed Master Mold years ago .

Megatron : What , how dare you call me one of those pink and purple abominations DIE!!!!
hysterical

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by grey fox
How would that re-inforce the shield ?

I could see him using his own mental power to form a shield , but other then that i doubt it's possible.
I'm not sure how that would work, but it was possible enough for him to feel psionic feedback when the ship was attacked.

Galvaclaw
To be honest Megatron could do this on his own. He's easily class 100 strength, he can draw anti matter from a black hole to fire apparently planet destroying beams. He's never actually used it because of the risk to himself, but its indicated in the one comic he almost used it that it had that power.

Transformers have been effected by phsycic powers before. this could be due to the fact they are actually fragments of the god Primus and not true machines. Though in all honesty the one Superhuman that affetced them also breifly distracted Unicron. Anyone capable of doing that to the living embodyment of chaos in the Multiverse outpowers Emma vastly.

Avalonofthewind
True, If I remember correctly, that was Rapture from the Neo-Knights.
It was funny watching everyone throw practically everything they had at unicron and still get smashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.