KMC role play!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
Act like another member, as if you were them I am Raz.

Note: You are him/her by starting your message with "Raz: " or "Ushgarak: " depending on who you are.

(First RP by xyz)

O Green World
Originally posted by xyz revolution
Act like another member, as if you were them I am Raz.

Note: You are him/her by starting your message with "Raz: " or "Ushgarak: " depending on who you are.

(First RP by xyz)

You did get permission.... right? messed

Knightfall93
LOL, I doubt it, but if so I'm Dyingstar...
Dying star: You're all f**king kn*bjockies, go suck yer dad's c**k before I bust yer head open you mother f**king c*nts!" That good enough?

Shikaku
Why in the world would you want to even do this?

Just to make yourself feel like you have administrative powers?

Does it make you feel special? ...-_-

Pathetic.

Thunder Fox
What the f**k?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Dying star: You're all f**king kn*bjockies, go suck yer dad's c**k before I bust yer head open you mother f**king c*nts!" That good enough? laughing thats true about him

Thunder Fox
lol

Knightfall93
Thankyou, thankyou!

JacopeX
iight next part of this

close this thread

At god
yea lol dying star was like...

dying star: You F8cking ho*es!!!! I will F*ucking kill you all!!!!!! I want to F*cking kill everyone including rex

how do you think now?

JacopeX
laughing man is that how he acts? Damn, I hope he dosent join my rp, lol stick out tongue

feline
~ok.this is sad.what type of sick rp is this.oh well xyz revolution you need permission.it's ok.just i don't think anyone would join this.~

DarkDethbringer
I think it would be kinda funny isnt very thought out though but from what I hav eseen you guys are kinda right aboot dyingstar lol someone should try to be Atom, Sonicthe, and Rashedec lol j/k
bu you do need permission

FG725
I would join haha

Red Fox
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Dying star: You're all f**king kn*bjockies, go suck yer dad's c**k before I bust yer head open you mother f**king c*nts!" That good enough? stfu, its not funnyOriginally posted by JacopeX
laughing thats true about him no its not, he changedOriginally posted by At god
yea lol dying star was like...

dying star: You F8cking ho*es!!!! I will F*ucking kill you all!!!!!! I want to F*cking kill everyone including rex

how do you think now? again... stfu....

JacopeX
I hope so cuz me and Dyingstar have been feudin for awhile, and thats how he talks. I jus laugh at him

QuincE
I wanna play!

"Why call me a kid when I'm a grown-ass 14 year old!"

JacopeX
Originally posted by QuincE
I wanna play!

"Why call me a kid when I'm a grown-ass 14 year old!" Screw you, laughing out loud dont bring that stupid shit up laughing

QuincE
Alright alright. But as long as you know.

DarkDethbringer
lol glad someone said who that ws I never would have guessed lol

MadMel
WTF....eer

Knightfall93
Dyingstar has NOT changed... it's just he doesnt want to be banned, he's still breaking rules if he has an account here!

DarkDethbringer
Rd Fox, you must be telling the truth about your Location if you think Dyingstar has changed
and He? isnt Dyingstar female?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by QuincE
I wanna play!

"Why call me a kid when I'm a grown-ass 14 year old!" laughing Dude that's Freakin Awesome!

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Rd Fox, you must be telling the truth about your Location if you think Dyingstar has changed
and He? isnt Dyingstar female? Um..no..Dyingstar's male.. laughing

DarkDethbringer
wow I had no idea lol

JacopeX
laughing out loud

feline
dyingstar changed??????i never had a prob with him . maybe becuase i anit taken not crap.but i have heard stuff about him

JacopeX
Trust, hes a pain in the ass and he has a problem wit how I talk and calls me a wannabe gangster and all that. How stupid. He thinks he could go find me and kick my ass. laughing sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

feline
oh thats bad.as far as i know thats how you talk.i can let my black side come out when i'm mad

Blaxican_Hydra
I.am.Blaxican...

MadMel
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
I.am.Blaxican...
REALLY......I NEVA WOUlD HAVE GUESSED...roll eyes (sarcastic)..laughing out loud

Tarvos
This is as good as closed.

Try READING THE RULES, XYZ.

This thread's going to cause some serious fireworks. I'm not talking like a little sparkler, I'm talking an A-bomb.

JacopeX
tsk, damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.