Sav. Hulk vs. Doomsday (first life, one life)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
They fight in NYC...doomsday just killed betty in front of banner...this is the doomsday that killed sups, his first appearance he has only one life, can hulk avenge her death...

juggernaut66666
doomsday wins he is stronger more durable and has superspeed he is faster than superman

jgiant
was he faster than him when they first meet...

juggernaut66666
in death of superman doomsday was faster than superman and doomsday evolves even in a fight when he first hit superman nothing happened to him he was standing there when he hit him again superman said he had never been hit that strong and in death of superman supes says"HAVE TO MOVE FSTER MATCH DOOMSDAY'S SPEED OR I'M DONE"

Wolverine2006
Savage Hulk gets stronger, tears his arm off and beats him with it

Ex11B
There it is.

Marcus4600
Doomsday can take this one with ease. He's a lot stronger than Savage Hulk. He'd be able to adapt so that he can nullify Hulk's gamma radiation, and then Hulk is done.

MattDay
yea that is true they both excel in close combat but doomsday has got them nasty protrusions which eventually cut supes! plus yea he can fight at high speeds

MattDay
plus your poll is ****ed, its doomsday not jugg head

Deicide
the madder Savage Hulk gets, the bigger and stronger he gets doesnt he??

Juntai
DD killed the champ. Hulk never could.
That's your clue.

Btw, I voted for Juggs.
Stupid poll.

jgiant
Originally posted by MattDay
plus your poll is ****ed, its doomsday not jugg head Originally posted by Juntai
DD killed the champ. Hulk never could.
That's your clue.

Btw, I voted for Juggs.
Stupid poll. u fools...u cant take a joke, u guys take this sh!t too seriously...

Juntai
Originally posted by jgiant
u fools...u cant take a joke, u guys take this sh!t too seriously... I didn't get the joke to take it.. just thought it was messed up poll.

jgiant
Originally posted by Juntai
I didn't get the joke to take it.. just thought it was messed up poll. it really was a messed up poll...i was too caught up with these jugg fanboys it messed with my head...

Wolverine2006
Juggernaut or Doomsday, Savage Hulk would tear apart both of'em

soleran30
OMG Wolverin2006 you read my mind and put it to print for me!

Savage Hulk there is no stronger or better regen in ALL OF COMICDUMB! wink bunny

Wolverine2006
Sarcasm I'm guessing

soleran30
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Sarcasm I'm guessing

Yeah I was just playing around with yousmile

bigboygreen
Hulk wins hands down.

juggernaut66666
are you mad ? there is no way that hulk can win DD15/10

grey fox
Savage Hulk takes a pounding.

Doomsday has the speed (He was overtaking Superman who even admitted he was going all out) Doomsday has the strength (He killed Superman with a punch) Doomsday has the stamina (He stomped on most of the Justice league , then trashed a few cities and towns , smashed up Metropolis AND then fought superman)

All in all it's a clear win for Doomsday.

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Savage Hulk takes a pounding.

Doomsday has the speed (He was overtaking Superman who even admitted he was going all out) Doomsday has the strength (He killed Superman with a punch) Doomsday has the stamina (He stomped on most of the Justice league , then trashed a few cities and towns , smashed up Metropolis AND then fought superman)

All in all it's a clear win for Doomsday.

I'd tend to agree. The speed, in my mind, is the real determining factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.