Venom (them madness) vs. thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMS_SPAWN
Who wins?

VENOMS_SPAWN
setting: two come in... one walks out dragging the others body behind them

Black Adam
Thor flies up into the air and then....... Do I really have to finish this sentence?

Thor wins.

VENOMS_SPAWN
yea finnish your sentence

VENOMS_SPAWN
comn you guys too stumped to answer?

KillAll
with a loud rippling crack.... lightning strikes venom and puts him down for the count (i'm sure the sentence finished something like that)

or thor lets go of one of his "godforce" blasts that staved off galactus. end of venom and the symbiote. thor could also let go of an anti matter blast (second to his godforce) end of venom....

thor could just pummel venom with his fist and hammer (he's a much better combatant).

thor wins pretty much no matter what scenario you put them in. unless you blindfold him, tie his hands and legs with adamantium changes and tranqualize him so he cant fight back. venom MIGHT win then.

juggernaut66666
thor would use the god force blast just for fun to see what will venom become after itbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

VENOMS_SPAWN
lol i guess u guys got a point, but regular venom has gotten up from the hardest of hits (supes,juggs,hulk... and many more) i think thor might under estimate venom get hit a couple times. Butt in the end thor wack venom out of the symbiote and drag out eddies body.

Marcus4600
Venom becomes this:
http://www.pcrm.org/magazine/gm04SpringSummer/images/chicken.jpg

carnageandvenom
the venom from the madness was pretty darn powerful it was beating down juggernaught which thor had a bit of trouble with

spideycarnage
venom vs thor
What the f**k?

VENOMS_SPAWN
lol good point he was showing up juggs who is a pretty tough customer

VENOMS_SPAWN
i got some votes each way i need to really know who takes this one!

VENOMS_SPAWN
well im gettin bored, see yall later..... rock

samishe
Thor wins this, he is a God afterall.

And somebody please tell me what does "Venom (the madness)" means.
Venom is alway Venom, who cares from which issue he is.

VENOMS_SPAWN
Venom the madness is a stronger bigger venom with more heads and arms, he also rocked juggs.... smile

VENOMS_SPAWN
man i thought this was a good idea................ messed messed messed

spideycarnage
Originally posted by VENOMS_SPAWN
Venom the madness is a stronger bigger venom with more heads and arms, he also rocked juggs.... smile
got any pics?

Rewmac
Thor got this under control, he doesn't God Force Blast.....It wouldn't be fun for Thor then...

Mider
you do know that venom beating down juggs is PIS right? since he dont feel pain and since even warhulk didnt do that to him?

samishe

Venom the madness is the same Venom, not stronger, not faster. Only crazy because of the virus.

samishe
Originally posted by Mider
you do know that venom beating down juggs is PIS right? since he dont feel pain and since even warhulk didnt do that to him?

Venom didn't exactly phisically defeated Juggernaut. So why it is PIS?

Marcus4600
Yeah. Venom just freaked Juggernaut out. Just because he's invulnerable doesn't mean that he can't be freaked out.

samishe
Right. And at the end of third issue the effect of virus was gone before the last fight with Juggernaut anyway.

VENOMS_SPAWN
even knowing he was not doing damage does not mean he was not owning juggs....................... wink

VENOMS_SPAWN

grey fox
Venom is reduced to a greasy black smear on the floor.

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
Venom is reduced to a greasy black smear on the floor.

indeed.

Mider
why is it PIS cause not even thors hammer tosses him around like that in fact it bounces off him, also he cant feel pain he was all like inplying that it hurt which is crap, the guy can stalemate war hulk why would he lose to venom or even run away he should have stayed and gone full invunrability and stomped him so i said its PIS cause juggs ran from that fight does he usually do that?

Black Adam
why is it PIS cause not even thors hammer tosses him around like that in fact it bounces off him, also he cant feel pain he was all like inplying that it hurt which is crap, the guy can stalemate war hulk why would he lose to venom or even run away he should have stayed and gone full invunrability and stomped him so i said its PIS cause juggs ran from that fight does he usually do that?

i don't think juggs would ever run away from anything or anybody..

Mider
yup PIS exactly venom beating spiderman and wolverine and other super beings is ok whatever havent read him in a while but hurting juggs and chasing him off come on thats bull.

Marcus4600
yup PIS exactly venom beating spiderman and wolverine and other super beings is ok whatever havent read him in a while but hurting juggs and chasing him off come on thats bull.

We never said he hurt Juggernaut. Shut the hell up. We said that he freaked Juggernaut out. Juggernaut said he wasn't paid enough to deal with freaks like Venom, and then he took off. That's how it happened.

Mider
yeah right he didnt run from warhulk but he ran from venom why dont you shut up everything i say on here you have to dispute do you stalk me or something? Juggernaut said junk like he was being hurt so yeah its PIS why dont you read the comic oh brillient one.

Marcus4600
yeah right he didnt run from warhulk but he ran from venom why dont you shut up everything i say on here you have to dispute do you stalk me or something? Juggernaut said junk like he was being hurt so yeah its PIS why dont you read the comic oh brillient one.

I own the comic. I've read the fight over and over. He wouldn't be scared of War Hulk because War Hulk isn't that scary. Also, he's fought Hulk before. He had never fought Venom before. Juggernaut has never had someone laugh at his punches before. He's never fought anyone that seems to be a schitzo. Maybe if you knew what you were talking about, you could make a valid point. Shut the hell up.

Mider
why dont you shut me up if you can oh yeah you cant stupid punk you think you know everything just cause you read this and that who cares all that makes you is a fanboy if you become obsessed with a few charecters. And i also have seen scans so please dont talk to me like im blinde.

Marcus4600
why dont you shut me up if you can oh yeah you cant stupid punk you think you know everything just cause you read this and that who cares all that makes you is a fanboy if you become obsessed with a few charecters. And i also have seen scans so please dont talk to me like im blinde.

You must be blind. You can't even spell the word. I know I can't shut you up, but the mods can. Keep being a moron, and watch what happens.

ban

samishe

Oh come on! Juggernaut wasn't moved by Thors hammer but was tossed by many other characters(much weaker). If everytime Juggernaut falls down is PIS then all his comix are PIS.

VENOMS_SPAWN
venom also stopped juggs, that was supposed to be impossible.............mad

Rewmac
Thor could win even Ultimate Thor against Ultimate Venom....

Rewmac
venom also stopped juggs, that was supposed to be impossible.............mad If you mean Madness comic maybe you don't get it right...I like Venom Sam is my proof, but Venom mutated, and Juggernaut still more powerful than him, and he never stopped the Juggernaut, however that fights was cool....And to stop the Juggernaut you need to break his frist force field (shield) which is nearly always on (exception were made) it is about 2-3 centimeters thick that's what makes him Unstoppable totally...

Marcus4600
Venom didn't stop the Juggernaut. Juggernaut never charged him.

VENOMS_SPAWN
cool

samishe
Originally posted by Rewmac
If you mean Madness comic maybe you don't get it right...I like Venom Sam is my proof, but Venom mutated, and Juggernaut still more powerful than him, and he never stopped the Juggernaut, however that fights was cool....And to stop the Juggernaut you need to break his frist force field (shield) which is nearly always on (exception were made) it is about 2-3 centimeters thick that's what makes him Unstoppable totally...

His mutation didn't made him stronger anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.