The Original Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Many of you know the Wookies were supposed to fight in ROTJ instead of the Ewoks.Lucas changed his mind and invented the Ewoks.The Ewoks name comes from the Wookies.Woke,Ewok get it?Now it has been said that the Wookies may return for Episode III.Now the true warriors will be shown hopefully just maybe as slaves.

Dim
Why as slaves?

DiEbyDaGuNZ
well..SUPOSSED to..thats the key word..supposed to...gl will probably change his mind..like always..geez..is that guy ever content?

theEviljedi
I meant hopefully they will return but they probally will be slaves that start on the prototype Death Star or something for Palpatine/Sidious.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
ya..well they should get a bigger role

Dim
I can see them in the prequels but I don't think they'll be enslaved...

theEviljedi
Thats whats been said and is rumored why Chewie owes Han the life debt,for freeing him.

Dim
hmmmmmm, I didn't hear that one...okay smile

DiEbyDaGuNZ
who told u that?

UnknownBountyHunter
Its common knowledge you guys. Wookies naturally HATE humans, but Han Solo saved Chewbacca on Corellia and since then has owed Han a life debt, the empire enslaved the wookies for many years and if the wookies are shown, they will either be shown in an enslavement war OR they will be shown already enslaved, it is too late to show them free on Kashyyyk. I believed they were enslaved around 20 years or so before Ep. IV. Xizor back me up on this if you know any info.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
i guess ur right UBH..but i think it would be more interesting if they had a more important role

Dim
<crawls back under her rock>

I didn't know that...

DiEbyDaGuNZ
hey..i didn't and im not embarrased..I LEARED SOMETHING

*pulls dim from under the rock*

Jedi Mercenary
From the very begginings of the Empire,the Wookies, their world, and their colonies were placed under martial law and enslaved to labor for the imperial effort. And by the way, didn't Han rescue Chewie on Kashyyk?? I don't think Chewie would be on Corellia while under enslavement.

UnknownBountyHunter
Your right Merc, my bad. Chewie was saved on Kashyyyk after the Trandoshans convinced the empire to enslave them. Sorry 'bout that.

<pulls Dim from underneath rock> <Puts DieByDaGuns under rock>

Dim
HEY! that's my rock...
Who are the Trandoshans? (describe please)

Jedi Mercenary
Do you know who Bossk is?? Hes the bounty hunter that looks like a lizard, there is a quick shot of him in ESB, an Imp Officer looks up, and Bossk is standing there.

Dim
So he's a Trandoshan...okay.

The Maker
There won't be any enslaved Wookies in Ep2 or Ep3 but you will see some involved in the clone wars.

S.J.S

Xizor
Here's your backup, I read in a source book that it was Vader who lead the imperial slave raid on Kashyykk. Perhaps if Anakin turns in Ep2 we can see Vader acting evil in Ep3 by Palpatine ordering him to enslave the Wookies. It would show his unbreakable evil darkside devotion if Anakin the former slave who lead the Tatooine slave revolution becomes a slaver himself. What do you think about this? And about maybe a Wookie Jedi who Vader kills in the process.

UnknownBountyHunter
Hey The Maker, a quick question, what are those letters after each of your pessimist remarks?? Are those initials??? I hope not, because you have used about 5 different ones so far.

Dim
I'm guessing they stand for Rick McCallum, Steve Sansweet...what other initials are there?

King Jedi
Who is Steven Sansweet? And the initials said S.J.S.

Xizor
Steven J. Sandsweet has the biggest collection of star wars mechandise in the world. Apparently he knows a lot too, as he is now employed by Lucas and does jobs that involve book editing and responding to questions in the SW's Insider. If the Maker pretends to be either of those 2 people he's a bigger fool/blow bag then I thought. What do you think about my idea of Vader leading an Ep3 slaving mission to Kashyykk?

Dim
It makes me sad...poor Wookiees sad smile

Sithmaster
Are you saying that he is one of those people?

DiEbyDaGuNZ
hmm..intereesting

Dim
No, we're saying he wants to act like he's one of those guys.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well my wife has had a disgustingly dangerous crush on Steve Sansweet ever since I showed her the official site members. So if The Maker just so coincidently happens to be him, I have to have a little chat with ol' Stevie.

Dim
What?....you are kidding right?...STEVE SANSWEET?...oh my god...I hope you're kidding...What does she find so special about Sansweet (sorry Steve)?

UnknownBountyHunter
That's what I would like to know. I look nothing like him sad But she said she still loves me more. <How reassuring>

Dim
UBH, do you WANT to look like Steve Sansweet?...

I tell my husband I love him more than Harrison Ford...Yeah right!...

UnknownBountyHunter
NO!, Steve's like 50.

Dim
So...Harrison's 58...smile smile smile

UnknownBountyHunter
But he's an actor.

Dim
So...it happens all the time...you'd better never let your wife near Sansweet....Actually I just looked at another pic of him...he's okay..I must have seen a really bad pic before.

UnknownBountyHunter
By the way, I have to go fetch my breakfast.

Dim
Have fun...smile

Xizor
In addition to be an ugly middle aged man, Sandweet is pompous and way to proud of himself. He constantly gloats about his rediculously expensive SW's collection and brags about his relationships with members of Lucasfilm. If I had to compare him to 1 person in the SW's universe it would be General Sulomar, you know who he is right UBH.

Dim
Oh Xiz be nice...he's not ugly...And to be honest with you if I had my dream job I'd be a little proud myself....smile

Xizor
Perhaps I was rude, yet the man treats all of the people who ask him stuff in the Insider as children. I had the privlidge of getting 2 of my questions published and he both blew off my queries as childish and at the same time used them to go on another one of his

Xizor
"I'm the biggest fan in the world" rants. If I had MY dream job, I'd be much more clever in how i go about creating myself a good public image.

Dim
I understand you points...I think I'd tend to get a little miffed too about someone shooting down my ideas to suplant his own....It sounds like he's doesn't quite know how he comes across(I hope) I don't know...maybe he's a horrid person...but I just figure we might as well give him the benefit of the doubt and not villianize him.

but like I said...I totally understand your frustration smile

UnknownBountyHunter
He is like an actor. Full of himself until they meet you face to face, than they seem like any other person. I doubt ANY of you have herd of Zak Hilkenberth. He is a Norwiegan-born actor who didn't get his acting career until he moved to Germany. Anywhoooo, on TV interviews he seems @#%$y but I got to meet him, hehe smile , in a hotel in Munich, and he turned out to be a nice guy.

Dim
Yeah...I think it's the case where alot of people just don't handle the limelight well...I'd probably come off as a complete goof if I were in their shoes...That kind of huge attention seems to paint weird pictures of people.

UnknownBountyHunter
Plus I would act snotty if TV made me gain 10 lbs.

Dim
HAHA...I'd act a bit more than snotty! smile

UnknownBountyHunter
But still, they overcome that low by crash dieting and becoming anorexic for a large portion of their silver screen lives.

Dim
I think I'd rather be overweight...I guess that's why I'll never be famous...

UnknownBountyHunter
From your one pic, I doubt your overweight Dim.

Dim
I'm not...but I'm nowhere near anorexic either, which seems to be what hollywood just loooooooves...so that's another reason I'm glad I don't have a TV.

UnknownBountyHunter
I dunno, its impolite to ask a woman's weight, so I will go with mildly underweight to adequate wink

Dim
What? are you asking my size?...(I'm confused) I'm normal...whatever that means for an American.

UnknownBountyHunter
I'm guessing your weight: mildly underweight to adequate.

Dim
nope...well, adequate I guess...normal...short and normal.

Jedi Mercenary
Eh, what's been going on since I left??

Dim
nothing... why? anyway...back to the Ewok/Wookiee/Sansweet discussion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.