new Lich King/Arthas VS Cloud and Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
The Godlike World of Warcraft Lich King after Arthas has freed him with almost limitless mind power, immortality and Frostmourne the legendary blade

Both Cloud and Sephiroth can use all their abilities apart from Sephiroths Supernova or mass destruction weapons and their not allowed to use Time controlling power, Summons or Reviving abilites, once they have been slashed down,thats it

I personally think Lich king would take this hands down even if they were allowed all their abilites
giljotiini

Tallis
agreed

SaTsuJiN
yeah.. lich king conjured a plague just by thinking it.. god knows what he can do now o_o

MadMel
arthus has this....i doubt he can actually die now....

EZB
Hmm... tough choice.
Being a WoW player and FF7 dude, this is a tough choice. Considering the massive skill that Sephiroth has at his fingertips and skill, allied with the man who beat him twice (Cloud) and his powers... damn that'd be one hell of an epic battle.
But arthas was badass enough BEFORE getting the Crown of the Lichking, and with it... well we can't be certain just how powerful he is.
But in this 2 Vs 1 match... in my head, i see Cloud getting smacked around like a ***** first, then Seph coming in to do massive damage... then Cloud gets up and finishes the job with point break.
Sorry Arthas, you're done.
(damn i put alot of thought into this!)

Yoshi Paradise
Wow, you bumped a two year old thread...

EZB
really? i just joined.. sorry

Becci
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Wow, you bumped a two year old thread...

Who cares stick out tongue

Basing this on the theory of the Lich King, he would quite likely win this.

TricksterPriest
I'd go with the very real fact that Kil'jaeden wanted Ner'zhul killed specifically to prevent something like this from happening. That's why the Dreadlords were his jailors and keepers, to stop Ner'zhul from escaping the throne and fully realizing his power.

Kil'jaeden did too good a job making the Lich King, and at the point where he ordered Illidan to take out Icecrown, he'd realized that his creation was a viable threat to him.

Becci
I do not think Lich King could ever really rival Kil'Jaeden. I just think that Kil'Jaeden has a hard time living with his misstakes.

Utrigita
thumb up

But one could argue that in the grander screm then the Lich King could present a problem if the Legion invaded Azeroth, Something which would be very much against Kil'Jaedens wishes.

Burning thought
maybe Lich King can do an attack equel to that which killed Archi only ofc some sort of dark/frost power of undeath and not nature spirits

Utrigita
I doubt that he would be a real opponent towards Archimonde the second most powerful of the Eredar.

Becci
Originally posted by Burning thought
maybe Lich King can do an attack equel to that which killed Archi only ofc some sort of dark/frost power of undeath and not nature spirits

I do not think he oppose any threat to any Burning Legion officer big grin

I think he is just an obstacle of frustration for Kil'Jaeden yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.