Genis Vell vs Blue Energy Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins? smokin'

soleran30
Genis Vell he can shunt off all the energy Blue Supes could ever hope to use against him......................universal telepath allows him to know his moves, then keeps sending him to the microverse.

grey fox
I dont know , didn't energy supes do some uber-crazy crap ?

outavodka
did he do the "uber-crazy crap" around a IC? cuz......

grey fox
No by 'uber crazy crap ' i mean take down some sort of Dc celestial ....

outavodka
wow that is uber crazy crap!

Mider
he hurt it i dont know about what else

Darth Kal-El
Is it true Genis-Vell can absorb all forms of energies?

Mider
blue energy supes can also controll all forms of energy

soleran30
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Is it true Genis-Vell can absorb all forms of energies?

Or he can shunt it away into the microverse.............

Blue supes gets sucked outta his containment suit and dispersed into the microversesmile

boriquaking55
Blue Supes once wrestled and practically stalemated an angel if I can remember. Too bad it didnt mean much as inconsistant as Energy Supes was at times.

Darth Kal-El
They both seem identical. Maybe 5/10 both. Blue Superman can turn intangible, create force fields, create dimensional rifts, control all forms of energies, and his other abilities have been enhanced.

UniOmni
Genis survived the big bang and had a key role in the death of Eternity. Plus he too can control all energy, without the disadvantage of being made out of said controllable energy.

CaptainStoic
Superman should have stayed in this form in my opinon, he seemed so much cooler than his regular old self... I kinda think the fight could go either way Vell is pretty tough.

soleran30
I also think Energy Superman was cooler. Oh well, I still give this to Genis 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.