alpha bison vs gouki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
My bet is on bison what do you all think.

shin_remy
ooh come on Blue Nocturne.....

damn boy if you know so mutch about sf you know that even Shin Bison no match is for Akuma... messed

ask the other members

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by shin_remy
ooh come on Blue Nocturne.....

damn boy if you know so mutch about sf you know that even Shin Bison no match is for Akuma... messed

ask the other members

Shin remy you do know that final bison is top tier right.

Blue nocturne
Do you even know what alpha bison can do?

shin_remy
LOL you ask me ? hahaha

DUHHHH

Yet Akuma is tooo high for him, there is a reason why nobody post except me !!!

Blue nocturne
Because they underestimate bison as always.

Blue nocturne
Here are some of bison's abilities

-Flight
-Teleportation
-Emitting psycho energy
-shielding himself with psycho power
-Mind control
-Telekinesis (I'm unsure about that )
-Body snatching
-Illusions
-multiply himself (Again unsure bison has created copy's of himself in street fighter EX and in Marvel vs capcom 2)

-He also has the psycho drive which can revive him from death any time and supply him with unlimited amounts of psycho energy and can destroy targets from long distances

-copy peoples skills
-Shadoloo's high tec computers can analyze all of gouki's moves and rely them back to bison

not to mention since he eliminated the good part of his soul he's stronger.

and there's probably more.

Conclusion: Alpha bison wins

shin_remy
hahahaha you are an moran laughing

Gouki
I'm going with shin_remy on this one. This one has been discussed about before too.

vpokdekjyafmidp
morOn.

when you say gouki, idk if you mean goKU, but if you do then goku wins.

Gouki
He is really referring to Gouki and not Goku from the Dragon Ball-Z Series. The name are similar in way but come on...

Darkstorm Zero
Gouki/Akuma has killed Bison, That was the one official result of Street Fighter 2 it does not take a mathematical equasion to figure out that kuma kicks the turds out of Bison. Thios is a no contest, just a horrible curbstomp for Bison.

Sixth_Winged
Gouki kicks his butt horribly and sends his soul to hell.

If he's on the top tier list, he should be lowest among the 5. He and igrid(whose powers he stole).

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Gouki/Akuma has killed Bison, That was the one official result of Street Fighter 2 it does not take a mathematical equasion to figure out that kuma kicks the turds out of Bison. Thios is a no contest, just a horrible curbstomp for Bison.

But by street fighter 2 bisons power was severly drained

Blue nocturne
hahahaha you are an moran laughing

It's "Moron" not "Moran" You Numb skull.

jinzin

First off, Alpha bison>>>> SF II bison...
second Bison in SFII wasn't only extremely weaker than his alpha counterpart, he was ALREADY defeated...

How? honestly, we don't know... the details of his defeat in the SFII tourny are sketchy at best, but he was weakened by the defeat obviously....

Finally, yeah it does take a bit of an equation to figure out who would win.. hell, when akuma DID kill bison.. Bison wasn't even fresh.. pffft...

Darkstorm Zero
Umm, No, nobody else defeated Bison.... The fact that Akuma killed him being the only OFICCIAL result of the SF2 tournament proves that.

Secondly, Akuma simply outstrips Bison for raw power... In every game Bisons been in and shows his boss status, Akuma rips him a new one (Exeption was SFEX3)

Prove to me that Bison will win in a direct fight with Akuma.

id369

shin_remy
even rose could defeat Bison in Alpha

Shin Bison is strong, but Akuma clearly is too mutch for him.

Speed,
Strenght,
KI,
Supers,
Attacks that can kill you immidiatly,

show to me how Bison can win from akuma in a match

Gouki
Rose almost won that fight with M. Bison in during the events of SFA3. Too bad she's gone though. It would have been interesting to see her character develop more in the SF Storyline.

Sixth_Winged
Ryu after fending off being brainwashed with the help of Sakura, ken and sagat overwhelmed Bison by himself and forced him to flee.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Gouki
Rose almost won that fight with M. Bison in during the events of SFA3. Too bad she's gone though. It would have been interesting to see her character develop more in the SF Storyline.

yeah the same is for Charlie who is dead as well sad

rose defeated bison during sf alpha 2

bison came back stronger in sf alpha 3 but bison was too strong, but she ALMOST did it indeed big grin too bad she is gone

vpokdekjyafmidp
oh, cause in another thread someone was talking about DBZ goku, and kept saying gouki

Gouki
Yeah, some of them are so lazy they keep making typos to not spell my name fully. They used to call me Guki or somethin' like that.

Blue nocturne

Shin Bison is strong, but Akuma clearly is too mutch for him.

Speed,
Strenght,
KI,
Supers,
Attacks that can kill you immidiatly,

show to me how Bison can win from akuma in a match

Originally posted by Blue nocturne

-Flight
-Teleportation
-Emitting psycho energy
-Mind control
-Body snatching
-Illusions
-multiply himself (Again unsure bison has created copy's of himself in street fighter EX and in Marvel vs capcom 2)

-He also has the psycho drive which can revive him from death any time and supply him with unlimited amounts of psycho energy and can destroy targets from long distances

-copy peoples skills
-Shadoloo's high tec computers can analyze all of gouki's moves and rely them back to bison

Both bison and shadoloo were severly weakened after alpha.

Gouki
That part you mentioning about Bison getting rid of his good self to become stronger, only makes it easier for Akuma to land the ShunGokuSatsu with major effects.

Blue nocturne
That part you mentioning about Bison getting rid of his good self to become stronger, only makes it easier for Akuma to land the ShunGokuSatsu with major effects.

If he can land it.

Gouki
I was talking about if he did land it. I messed up with the wording.

Blue nocturne
I was talking about if he did land it. I messed up with the wording.

Oh then yeah he's screwed.

shin_remy
haha lol

unrealman
Bison also face Rose , Cammy and the Twelve dolls ( The twelve dolls almost got killed fighting bison off.) and finally Chun-li, Charlie and Guile.

jinzin
Umm, No, nobody else defeated Bison....

that's an opinion.... evidence certainly suggests otherwise...

The fact that Akuma killed him being the only OFICCIAL result of the SF2 tournament proves that.
pffft.. no it doesn't... it simply proves that akuma killed him at some point... whether it was before bison lost a match or before he defeated his opponent is undetermined.

Prove to me that Bison will win in a direct fight with Akuma.

why should I? confused that's not the argument that I've been making. What the f**k?

Blue nocturne

In alpha 2 she beat him and sealed his power but He came back in alpha 3 and beat her ass. Bison with the psycho drive is very tough.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by jinzin
that's an opinion.... evidence certainly suggests otherwise...

And the underlying truth of the situation is...: Akuma killed Bison, the point stands.

Originally posted by jinzin
why should I? confused that's not the argument that I've been making. What the f**k?

Then why are you making an argument at all?

The fact is, that Akuma is pretty much immune to one of Bison's greatest advantages, Psychological Manipulation. Bison makes his opponents fear him even before the fight begins, that coupled with the impressive displays of Psycho Power render most 'Normal' fighters pretty much inert. But Akuma does the same thing with a mere look, plus he not only is not afraid of death, but is activcely seeking death in every battle he has entered. You cannot make someone afraid if they have no fear...

#2: Akuma's powers over Ansatsuken are greater than any other Aksatsuken practicioner out there meaning he has access to a vast array of near supernatural powers (Not quite on par with say the Dark Stalkers, but more than enough to match any other SF character you could name), As I said earlier, this is a horrible curbstomp on Bison (And Bison is one of my fave characters...... Akuma could beat Bison senseless with his penis... Happy Dance

shin_remy
In alpha 2 she beat him and sealed his power but He came back in alpha 3 and beat her ass. Bison with the psycho drive is very tough.

that is what i said

shin_remy
Akuma could beat Bison senseless with his penis... Happy Dance

whahahahahaaa laughing Happy Dance

id369
Street Fighter Tier List.

Going by Capcom statements about how powerful certain characters
are, and also by who has defeated who in what battles and the circumstances
of each battle, we've put together a POSSIBLE tier list for the characters.
Remember, this FAQ goes by US names. Oh, and this is the character's most
present most state since they were last seen. So just because Ryu is on a
higher tier then Gen doesn't mean that Ryu was actually stronger than Gen
back during Alpha. It's Ryu in SF3 Third Strike that the list is
considering. This is why Ryu is as powerful as Evil Ryu, because by SF3,
Ryu has trained and focused his mind to the point where he's as powerful as
if he'd had given into the Satsu no Hadou, even though Evil Ryu was
initially more powerful than Ryu in the past (which is why Ryu had to
decide between giving into it to win or not, of course). I believe it's
also why Sagat is as powerful as M. Bison, because Sagat himself has
developed significantly over the course of Street Fighter as he got over
his anger. This tier list is generally provided by Saiki, by the way.

Tier 1
Akuma, Gill, Oro - the strongest three out of the SFer's. They outclass
everyone. These guys are in the godly range. Oh, and SFA3 M. Bison
probably goes here, too.
Tier 2
M. Bison, Sagat, Ryu, Satsui no Ryu (Evil Ryu), Q(hinted) - the next bunch
Tier 3
Ken, Gen, Rose, Charlie, Urien
Tier 4
Guile, Chun-Li, Hugo, Vega, Twelve (hinted)

id369
Street Fighter Alpha 2: Bison is the leader of the secret organization
"Shadaloo". Even though Shadaloo has been around for a while, it wasn't
until SFA2 where Bison finally came out and into the limelight where people
could notice him. In Street Fighter Alpha 2, he mainly dealt with Chun-Li,
who found him. Fighting her, he beat her up then flew away, declaring that
next time they met, he'd kill her quick like he did to her father. Another
lady who tracked Bison down was Rose, whom Bison had met and trained,
earlier, but was now rebelling against him because he wouldn't turn from
his path which Rose saw as wrong. Rose defeated Bison and thought she
killed him, but he was still alive . ...if this seems
incoherent, it's because Bison is not a main character of his own storyline
and instead is the villain to many others, obviously.

Street Fighter Alpha 3: M. Bison's inner power is about to exceed what his
body can hold. Psycho Power needs a host that can trap it's demonic
strength. A new body that only the strongest of warriors possess. Cammy
was engineered and created to be the ultimate warrior and thus Bison's new
body, but her gaining independence and such made her worthless to Bison,
and he thinks Ryu is better, anyway, so he seeks out Ryu. That plan didn't
work out so well, because Sagat, who was against that, came and fought Ryu
just as Bison brainwashed Ryu while Ryu's friends, Ken and Sakura, came
along, too, and fought him, then Ryu came out of his brainwashing and
smacked him hard. Then Cammy, whom he had been trying to eliminate because
she was becoming too self-conscious, got all twelve of his other Dolls to
betray him. Eventually he had to settle for the woman who shared the same
soul as him anyway, Rose, when his body and the Psycho Drive got blown up
by Charlie and Guile .

During SFA3, M. Bison is supposed to be extremely powerful. Due to how
much the official storyline of SFA3 differs from various aspects of the
game's portrayal (Mainly, Bison dying in EVERYONES' ending), the game does
a horrible job of showing this. In actuality, Bison managed to fight Ken
and Sakura, then finally had to retreat when Ken, Sakura, Sagat, and Ryu
(who had broken out of his brainwashing) all ganged up on him, then he ran
into Rose and had to beat her, then he had to terminate Juli, Juni, Cammy,
and the rest of the Dolls, and all thirteen of them attacked him, forcing
him to retreat from them (But not before almost killing all of them), then
he had to deal with Charlie and Guile, and he -FINALLY- was taken down when
his entire base and the Psycho Drive blew up with him in it, thanks to
Charlie. And all this in a very short time frame (Rose most likely took
place shortly before Cammy because Bison told Rose that he was waiting for
someone, whom was most likely Cammy, and Guile blowing up Shadaloo's base
took place shortly after because Chun-Li most likely spotted Cammy in the
base heading for the Psycho Drive).

Gouki
What does that have to do with the discussion? Everybody probably already knows that.

id369

Gouki
Hmm, alright.

Blue nocturne
Bison's pretty much top dog in sf especially with the psycho drive and his satellite which allow him to destroy cities, receive psycho energy anywhere,resurrect himself anytime and use an unlimited supply of psycho energy how can gouki compete has anyone seen bison "psycho canon" technique it's HUGE. Alpha bison would kill gouki.

Tha C-Master
My bet is on bison what do you all think. Shin Bison could probably hurt Akuma, but not much to really Shin Akuma though...

(since we are talking about the game...)

And yes I know Akuma is Shin Akuma is Akuma... I just meant game-wise.

Shin Akuma
Shin Bison
Akuma
Bison...

IMO of course.

id369
Akuma may have more control of his power, and their for can harness it better. On top he does not depend on out side power source (psycho drive for instance) and did develop the ShunGokuSatsu.

But despite all that, Bison did take on a group of fighters one after another if not in a group all together.

That feat alone gives credit that M. Bison from the Alpha series does hold great power and skill.

I only wonder what would have happened if Bison would have bin able to take over Cammy body (the so called perfect doll)

Any how. ShunGokuSatsu was effective in SF 2 Bison, and ShunGokuSatsu would be effective on SF Alpha 3 Bison as well. Its an instant win, and with all the evil Bison has, he would fall victom again no matter how powerfull he becomes.

Gouki
Victim to what? A loss from Akuma? It helps M. Bison, because I do recall seeing him have multiple form of himself at one time and it will make Gouki have a hard time to land the Shun-Goku-Satsu. I'm not sure that it is a canon, but I'm leaning on that he can do it willfully due to the power that he gets from the Psycho Drive. It's sad that Bison has to rely on an outside source for more energy. Gouki did that through hard training and continuing to create more devestating moves after an each other. His Shun-Goku-Satsu, Kongouko-Kuretsuzan, and as of his 3rd Strike ending, his Tenshou-Kaireki-Jin are very powerful moves that Gouki taught himself. The only thing that Bison in SFA3Z has that can do massive damage is his Mega Pyscho Crusher. That alone won't compensate for the amount of energy he needs to defeat Akuma.

Blue nocturne
Victim to what? A loss from Akuma? It helps M. Bison, because I do recall seeing him have multiple form of himself at one time and it will make Gouki have a hard time to land the Shun-Goku-Satsu. I'm not sure that it is a canon, but I'm leaning on that he can do it willfully due to the power that he gets from the Psycho Drive. It's sad that Bison has to rely on an outside source for more energy. Gouki did that through hard training and continuing to create more devestating moves after an each other. His Shun-Goku-Satsu, Kongouko-Kuretsuzan, and as of his 3rd Strike ending, his Tenshou-Kaireki-Jin are very powerful moves that Gouki taught himself. The only thing that Bison in SFA3Z has that can do massive damage is his Mega Pyscho Crusher. That alone won't compensate for the amount of energy he needs to defeat Akuma.

What makes you think bisons power doesn't come from hard training.

Tha C-Master
Victim to what? A loss from Akuma? It helps M. Bison, because I do recall seeing him have multiple form of himself at one time and it will make Gouki have a hard time to land the Shun-Goku-Satsu. I doubt it, as Akuma can sense and work with chi so well, he can most likely do the same thing with all of his warping, this will most likely be seen as a kiddy trick by guys in top tier.

I'm not sure that it is a canon, but I'm leaning on that he can do it willfully due to the power that he gets from the Psycho Drive. It's sad that Bison has to rely on an outside source for more energy. Gouki did that through hard training and continuing to create more devestating moves after an each other.

I agree, however something still unsettles me about the fact that he lost to his brother, and came back and murdered him, its like, no matter how powerful he is now, he still was second to another in past times.

His Shun-Goku-Satsu, Kongouko-Kuretsuzan, and as of his 3rd Strike ending, his Tenshou-Kaireki-Jin are very powerful moves that Gouki taught himself. The only thing that Bison in SFA3Z has that can do massive damage is his Mega Pyscho Crusher. That alone won't compensate for the amount of energy he needs to defeat Akuma. Aye and the Misogi as well, I consider Bison massively powerful and impressive (like in Street Fighter 2v) but I just consider Akuma the next step beyond. And he is.

What makes you think bisons power doesn't come from hard training. I dunno, maybe the huge Psycho drive he had, and that same Psycho drive that made him unstable. stick out tongue

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

I agree, however something still unsettles me about the fact that he lost to his brother, and came back and murdered him, its like, no matter how powerful he is now, he still was second to another in past times.

Yeah true laughing while bison whopped gouken on his first try.

Gouki
Blue nocturne, I answered your question in your post in response to mine. I said that most of the energy that he has as Shin Bison doesn't come from training, but from his Pyscho Drive, which enables him to become stronger beyond his normal limits. Gouki, himself, in the past continued to challenge his brother due to the fact that he declared himself rightfull hier to the Ansatsuken Art. He was beaten by Gouken in the match that he killed him. Goutetsu, was killed for the sole reason that he wanted to show him that he was the strongest in his style. The beads prove that. M. Bison was actually the first person to kill Gouken, but that was changed for Akuma to be able to fit into the picture as a new character introduced in SSF2:Turbo. You're right though, he was beaten in most of the matches that he got into with his brother. More than likely, it was out of sheer jeolousy of his brother's power that he lost so early on. Him believing that he could defeat Gouken also contributed to him losing. That changed though when he actually did it.

Sixth_Winged
What makes you think bisons power doesn't come from hard training.

two words; Psychodrive, Ingrid

shin_remy
if akuma wants, he can kill M.Bison with one push

i know for sure that Bison has not enough strenght to survive a push from Akuma that could destroy a comet that could destroy a third size of the world..... stick out tongue

a normal push he give to destroy the mount everest and the island is enough as well to kill M.Bison

Bison is strong but i see Akuma a few steps beyond him.

or like this, Akuma teleports, comes bhind M.Bison and uses his Shun Goku Satsu!!!!! Messatsu Gou Hadou is a powerfull beam of 3 by 3 meter

Bison would be ass kicked by Akuma. thats it!!!

Darkstorm Zero
Well, I think the fight would go for longer than that... Bison can teleport too, but after a short fight, Bison's bloody corpse would be on the ground.

Reptile_Master
yepp Akuma would win this one for sure...

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
two words; Psychodrive, Ingrid

The psycho drive just draws negative energy from around the world and revives bison and I dunno if "alpha 3 double upper" is canon but it could be.

Blue nocturne
Blue nocturne, I answered your question in your post in response to mine. I said that most of the energy that he has as Shin Bison doesn't come from training, but from his Pyscho Drive, which enables him to become stronger beyond his normal limits. Gouki, himself, in the past continued to challenge his brother due to the fact that he declared himself rightfull hier to the Ansatsuken Art. He was beaten by Gouken in the match that he killed him. Goutetsu, was killed for the sole reason that he wanted to show him that he was the strongest in his style. The beads prove that. M. Bison was actually the first person to kill Gouken, but that was changed for Akuma to be able to fit into the picture as a new character introduced in SSF2:Turbo. You're right though, he was beaten in most of the matches that he got into with his brother. More than likely, it was out of sheer jeolousy of his brother's power that he lost so early on. Him believing that he could defeat Gouken also contributed to him losing. That changed though when he actually did it.

Well I'm not arguing bison is better then gouki in H2H It's just I don't see how gouki can beat alpha bison with psycho drive considering how many advantages he has but the shungokusatsu can turn the tables.

Gouki
Blue nocturne, you said that Gouki wouldn't lose to M. Bison in Hand to Hand competition, but in others he would. Explain to me your evidence and your reasons for you to conclude that he would lose to him in power.

Blue nocturne
Blue nocturne, you said that Gouki wouldn't lose to M. Bison in Hand to Hand competition, but in others he would. Explain to me your evidence and your reasons for you to conclude that he would lose to him in power.

I posted my evidence already.
If bison has the psycho drive gouki will have a hard time killing him.

Darkstorm Zero
Not as hard as you may think... Akuma can, and regularly does generate more energy on his own, than any form of Shin Bison. The Dark Hadou was designed to be the ultimate evil power in the SF universe.

Gouki
In my opinion, Bison is a weakling without his outside sources for energy. That dude is a joke without technology to help boost him. Blue nocturne, tell me why he would have a hard time defeating not necessarily killing M. Bison. You can post it again man, it's no big deal. You also posted earlier that he can be resurrected many times by the psycho drives power's. If that is the case, then why did he flee from the five or four characters that fought him at the end of SFA3? He could have surely risked himself, because he could afford to be defeated since he is supposedly being able to resurrect infinitely. Yes, I do agree that M. Bison in SFA3 is strong, but not enough for Gouki to not be able to handle in every avenue of the fight. Akuma at tops is very quick and very powerful. Enough to take down Bison and his Pyscho Drive.

Tha C-Master
I don't think bison is weak at all, just weaker than Akuma...

jinzin
I doubt it, as Akuma can sense and work with chi so well, he can most likely do the same thing with all of his warping, this will most likely be seen as a kiddy trick by guys in top tier.

Aye and the Misogi as well, I consider Bison massively powerful and impressive (like in Street Fighter 2v) but I just consider Akuma the next step beyond. And he is.

I dunno, maybe the huge Psycho drive he had, and that same Psycho drive that made him unstable. stick out tongue

lol. for the first time in a long time I agree with almost all points made here....

i still think alpha bison and akuma are near equals though....

Blue nocturne
In my opinion, Bison is a weakling without his outside sources for energy That dude is a joke without technology to help boost him.

He ranked 2nd tier without the psycho drive that's not weak.

You also posted earlier that he can be resurrected many times by the psycho drives power's. If that is the case, then why did he flee from the five or four characters that fought him at the end of SFA3? He could have surely risked himself, because he could afford to be defeated since he is supposedly being able to resurrect infinitely.

He fought way more then 5 people.
First he fought sakura and sagat while psycho ryu engaged sagat in combat once ryu recoverd him along with sagat,sakura and ken attacked him then he fought rose and beat her then he fought nash and guile and retreated for who knows what reason then he fought all 12 dolls including cammy.

Yes, I do agree that M. Bison in SFA3 is strong, but not enough for Gouki to not be able to handle in every avenue of the fight. Akuma at tops is very quick and very powerful. Enough to take down Bison and his Pyscho Drive.

gouki can handle this?

-Flight
-Teleportation
-Emitting psycho energy
-Mind control
-Body snatching
-Illusions

-copy peoples skills

unrealman
Gouki check you Pm.

Oh Blue nocturne you caught it backwards

SFA Bison fights in order

1 Ken , Sakura , Ryu and Sagat

2 Rose

3 Cammy and the Twelve dolls

4 Nash and Guile ( 1st incoutner)

5 Nash, Guile and Chun-li ( 2nd incounter)

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by unrealman
Gouki check you Pm.

Oh Blue nocturne you caught it backwards

SFA Bison fights in order

1 Ken , Sakura , Ryu and Sagat

2 Rose

3 Cammy and the Twelve dolls

4 Nash and Guile ( 1st incoutner)

5 Nash, Guile and Chun-li ( 2nd incounter)

Close enough.

Darkstorm Zero
Lessee

Here are some of Akuma's abilities in comparison to Bison's.

-Flight - Inconsequential in this battle
-Teleportation - Akuma also posesses this ability
-Emitting psycho energy - Emitting Dark Hadou on a much higher scale.
-shielding himself with psycho power - Shielding himself with dark hadou
-Mind control - Cannot be mind controlled
-Telekinesis (I'm unsure about that ) - I'll allow this, but it's still no match for the Comet feat
-Body snatching - Useless, since Akuma is pretty much in full control of his body and hasn't been tampered with by Bison
-Illusions - Akuma is immune to Bison's mind powers
-multiply himself (Again unsure bison has created copy's of himself in street fighter EX and in Marvel vs capcom 2) - Akuma's Shadow fading does the same thing.

-He also has the psycho drive which can revive him from death any time and supply him with unlimited amounts of psycho energy and can destroy targets from long distances - Akuma has done the exact same thing with his bare hands.

-copy peoples skills
-Shadoloo's high tec computers can analyze all of gouki's moves and rely them back to bison - It's useless unless they have someone who can generate the Dark Hadou and know how to use Ansatsuken.

Blue nocturne

-Shadoloo's high tec computers can analyze all of gouki's moves and rely them back to bison - It's useless unless they have someone who can generate the Dark Hadou and know how to use Ansatsuken.

Been done already juni copied gouki's asura senku

-Flight - Inconsequential in this battle

How?

-Emitting psycho energy - Emitting Dark Hadou on a much higher scale.

Higher scale confused Psycho canon, and final bisons fierce are proof his emission is greater?

Gouki
Yeah, I was underlooking at how many people M. Bison actually fought in SFA3. You still do not have a response to my question Blue nocturne. Check the post for the question. When did Juni, copy Akuma's Ashura Senkuu? I don't recall them ever meeting at any point in the SF Storyline.

Blue nocturne
Wait for unrealman to post it gouki he always comes in handy.

unrealman
Juni is German and is the doll of June. She doesn't use a weapon but
seems to have a high amount of psycho power, able to do the mach slide at
will (whereas Juli and most likely the other dolls can only do it as an
Alpha counter) as well as sporting a Psycho Shield. Street Fighter
Eternal says that at least some of this is because of Juni scanning Akuma
and implementing some of his powers (possibly, the Hooligan Combination
and the Mach Slide, specifically?). She is described by Capcom of Japan
put through Alta Vista translator as "Level-headed Silent Killer". She is
extremely close to her partner, Juli, though there is no solid proof that
the relationship is a yuri one (if you don't know what yuri means, you
probably don't need to know for this instance). Juni's ending just shows
closeness, though I suppose that Psycho Rolling team-up super they have
DOES raise a few eyebrows, as does some design sketches of Juli hoisting
Juni on her shoulder in the secret files... *cue Saturday Night
Live's Ambiguously Gay Duo music* *Watch Tiamat duck the rabid fanboys
now. Hey! I'm a Juli Juni fan, too!* From Juni's ending, I gather that
Juli is the one she confides in and Juli is the more leaderly of the two.
Oh yea, Juni and Juli are not twins (they really don't look that much
alike), and there's no official statements even implying that they're
sisters. Yun does say they remind him of him and his brother, but
that might not be about them being sisters so much as them having a
sisterly rivalry with each other like Yun and Yang's rivalry.

edit: I guess the scanning happen around the time she's was tracking down Ryu for bison

Gouki
You know, I was just reading Juni's part in the Plot Guide and I could not find it. That part of her scanning Akuma and "Implementing some of his powers." Sounds iffy to me. He did end that part with a question mark. Meaning that he wasn't sure. The Hooligan Combination, I've never heard of that or the Mach Slide? Is it a Juni version of the Ashura Senkuu?

unrealman
You haven't see the mach slide

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1704932

Juni

Mach Slide - QCF+K

Earth Direct - 360+P

Hooligan Combination - HCF, UF+P

Gouki
No, I've barely played Street Fighter Alpha 3. I have a PS Copy of it. However, I don't seem to have a lot of interest in it.

unrealman
Akuma's Hyakki Shuu -AV-
qcf, uf+p

the following attacks can be peform while in Hyakii Shuu

1 slide kick

2 Dive kick

3 Hammer punch

4 Air throw 1

5 Air throw 2

3 Ground throw

the mach slide is can of similar to Yang's teleport only it travels at a must fast rate.

Earth Direct ( A.k.a the Spining Power Bomb)

Razor Edge Slicer - do nothing
A slide kick that knocks down

Fatal Leg Twister - F+K when near the top of her opponent's body
An alternate way to do her Frankensteiner

Cross Scissor Pressure - F+K near opponent's waist
An alternate way to do her Earth Direct. ( Alternate Spining Power Bomb)

Gouki
That's the Demon Flip seen in Capcom Vs. SNK2. Third Strike's Hyakki Shuu can only do one throw out of it's 6 different things after the initial jump. I might have miscounted how many there actually is in 3rd Strike for Akuma. One good technique after the dive kick from the Hyakki Shuu is the Shun-Goku-Satsu. It comes out the second his foot touches the ground and if the opponent had something coming out, it moves right through it because it has a window of invincibility. Thanks unrealman, for clearly up that little bit of confusion I had about Juni.

unrealman
I remember in Street fighter Alpha 2 Akuma had a backbreak throw where he spinings the opponent in the air and slams their back on his knee.

Gouki
Ah, I've never seen that attack before. I would have to go back and play it again to see it. Which games are you good at in the Street Fighter Series?

unrealman
this is what it looks like

http://streetfighterx.org/index.php?name=gallery2&g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=659

Edit: sorry about that Street fighter x won't let you see the pics unless your a member.

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akumaanothercombo7fq.gif

Gouki
Now that I think about it, I did see him do that before. I just didn't recognize it from the name. He did well, in perfecting that move. The earliest form lacked that Akuma factor that is in his moves.

Darkstorm Zero
Been done already juni copied gouki's asura senku

I ask for proof of this claim, The Mach Slide looks and acts entirely different. Oh and about the Hooligan Combo, Thats from Cammy, She uses the same technique, Plus this proves nothing, neither of the techniques yopu described use any hint of Dark Hadou.

How?

Zanku Hadouken, Kuuchuu Tatsumaki Zankuu Kuyaku, Gou Shoryuken, Messatsu Gou Rassen, Tenma Gou Zankuu, Miosogi, Kongou Kokoretsu Zan. All anti Air killers, Bison's only Aerial Specials are from the Marvel Vs series, Akuma has them across the board, including 4 supers. Bison will get blown out of the sky every time.

Higher scale confused Psycho canon, and final bisons fierce are proof his emission is greater?

That proves flashiness, not overall power. Akuma has simply displayed more power across the board more regularly. Bison's best technique never shattered a mountain, an island, Ayers rock and certainly no comet.

unrealman
it was state in Street Fighter Eternal

http://www.estarland.com/product20523.html

Darkstorm Zero
All that has proven is that it's a similar technique.

Does she use it with Dark hadou?... No.

Does she even know about Dark hadou? Probably not.

If Bison was even able to produce different types of energy with his Psycho Drive, Why hasn't he been able to develop up to 14 different move sets?... Because he cannot.

The argument is pointless, the only thing you can derive from that is he can analyse Akuma's moves, which in the end serves no real purpose, because Akuma simply overwhelms his opponents.

unrealman
the Following moves are Psycho power moves

1 Juni's pyscho sheild

2 Juni's pyscho charge alpha

3 Juli pyscho charge beta

4 Juni's Psycho Streak

The Dolls are an elite Shadowloo unit under Vega's personal command
(they have two names they can be called. Shadaloo Elite Squad Members or
the Dolls. The latter is used more often, of course. They are also
referred to as Vega Shin'eitai, which means Vega Bodyguard Troops. I've
seen Japanese fanart say "Guards of Vega" in English, myself). They are a
group of 13 females who are all 'in their teens' (14-17 is likely range,
given that Chun-Li says "They're just children!"wink that were kidnapped from
around the world, brainwashed, and genetically enhanced then filled with
psycho power.

The Dolls
have some psycho power ability, too, though of course not to the extent of
Bison.

Street Fighter Eternal says that Juni's brainwashing was more thorough
than the rest of the Dolls, and thus she received the most important missions
from Bison. This is likely why she got whatever mission that allowed her
to scan Akuma.

Gouki
Oh, alright, thanks for the info again unrealman.

Blue nocturne
I ask for proof of this claim, The Mach Slide looks and acts entirely different. Oh and about the Hooligan Combo, Thats from Cammy, She uses the same technique, Plus this proves nothing, neither of the techniques yopu described use any hint of Dark Hadou.

Hooligan combination is from gouki's hyakki shu that's official.

Zanku Hadouken, Kuuchuu Tatsumaki Zankuu Kuyaku, Gou Shoryuken, Messatsu Gou Rassen, Tenma Gou Zankuu, Miosogi, Kongou Kokoretsu Zan. All anti Air killers, Bison's only Aerial Specials are from the Marvel Vs series, Akuma has them across the board, including 4 supers. Bison will get blown out of the sky every time.

Your comparing jumping moves to flight... okay

That proves flashiness, not overall power. Akuma has simply displayed more power across the board more regularly. Bison's best technique never shattered a mountain, an island, Ayers rock and certainly no comet.

Because he never tried and psycho power destroyed a city.

Blue nocturne
All that has proven is that it's a similar technique.

Does she use it with Dark hadou?... No.

Does she even know about Dark hadou? Probably not.

If Bison was even able to produce different types of energy with his Psycho Drive, Why hasn't he been able to develop up to 14 different move sets?... Because he cannot.

you don't have to use satsu no hadou to use ansatsuken example ken and ryu also psychois similar to satsu no hadou

The argument is pointless, the only thing you can derive from that is he can analyse Akuma's moves, which in the end serves no real purpose, because Akuma simply overwhelms his opponents.

It does serve purpose because it allows shadoloo to use ansatsuken.

Tha C-Master
When was Bison top dog in SF? He's most likely the most recognized bad guy, (to non casual gamers), but I've seen him look bad on several mediums to akuma.... on television, he's weaker in movies, and he destroyed bison in #2 (yes he was weaker), and in alpha you can count that as a win as well. Capcom intended Akuma to surpass Bison, also considering that bison WAS unstable with psycho power, hence him looking for Ryu's "perfect body" in the first place.

I don't believe I would be too far off in saying that SFA "Evil Ryu" is probably above Shin Bison, because in ryu's, sagats, and in other endings, ryu embraced his dark side and overwhelmed bison.

Food for thought.

id369
When was Bison top dog in SF? He's most likely the most recognized bad guy, (to non casual gamers), but I've seen him look bad on several mediums to akuma.... on television, he's weaker in movies, and he destroyed bison in #2 (yes he was weaker), and in alpha you can count that as a win as well. Capcom intended Akuma to surpass Bison, also considering that bison WAS unstable with psycho power, hence him looking for Ryu's "perfect body" in the first place.

I don't believe I would be too far off in saying that SFA "Evil Ryu" is probably above Shin Bison, because in ryu's, sagats, and in other endings, ryu embraced his dark side and overwhelmed bison.

Food for thought.

What ....come again?

Ryu embraced the Dark Hadou on time for a brief moment, and that was in the vary first SF agianst Sagat, overwhelming Sagat.

Thats how he got the scar.

Darkstorm Zero
Hooligan combination is from gouki's hyakki shu that's official.

You've misunderstood what I have said, They are similar techniques, but not exactly the same, and therefore to claim that it's a perfect copy is incorrect.

Your comparing jumping moves to flight... okay.

You set that ball rolling when you started comparing in game techniques. I just named about 6 techniques that bring Bison back down hard in the game.

If you want to talk about movie feats, watch SFA the Movie, Akuma was completely invisible, masked his Ki, and spread his conscious mind over god knows how much distance.

Because he never tried and psycho power destroyed a city.

A non issue, Akuma did more impressive feats with just his fist and not using a focused death ray from space... To say "He's never tried" is an excuse, if he hasn't demonstrated that level of power, you can't say "He can, just because he never has, doesn't mean he can't" without proof, because it's a useless claim.

you don't have to use satsu no hadou to use ansatsuken example ken and ryu also psychois similar to satsu no hadou

To use the majority of Akuma's techniques (Including the Ashura Senkuu) You do, Name one Ansatsuken User without the Dark Hadou that uses them.

It does serve purpose because it allows shadoloo to use ansatsuken.

It enables them to use basic techniques, but not the specials or super arts that require energy (Which is almost all of them, the Hayakki Shuu chains are an exemption because it's still fairly basic, where as moves like the Gou Shoryuken and Gou Hadouken require pretty hefty sums of Dark Hadou energy.) About the only thing you can hope for is mimicing techniques which arn't as effective (Example is the Hooligan Combo when compared to the Hyakki Shuu)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by id369
What ....come again?

Ryu embraced the Dark Hadou on time for a brief moment, and that was in the vary first SF agianst Sagat, overwhelming Sagat.

Thats how he got the scar. Alpha Storyline only, because by using actual storyline, Shin Bison doesn't exist.

I just meant in Alpha.

Blue nocturne
Alpha Storyline only, because by using actual storyline, Shin Bison doesn't exist.

I just meant in Alpha.

Actually he does C-master he's called final bison

Blue nocturne
You've misunderstood what I have said, They are similar techniques, but not exactly the same, and therefore to claim that it's a perfect copy is incorrect.

When did I say it's a perfect copy and hooligan combination is only one of the hyakkii shu varations.

You set that ball rolling when you started comparing in game techniques. I just named about 6 techniques that bring Bison back down hard in the game.

gouki can't fly without game restriction either.

If you want to talk about movie feats, watch SFA the Movie, Akuma was completely invisible, masked his Ki, and spread his conscious mind over god knows how much distance.

I've already listed bisons feats there more impressive and movie feats can be canon like alpha the movie.

A non issue, Akuma did more impressive feats with just his fist and not using a focused death ray from space... To say "He's never tried" is an excuse, if he hasn't demonstrated that level of power, you can't say "He can, just because he never has, doesn't mean he can't" without proof, because it's a useless claim.

So him being top tier counts for nothing right. and since when do feats ake someone stronger in sf I know a heck o alot of fighters with more impressive feats then higher ranking characters.

To use the majority of Akuma's techniques (Including the Ashura Senkuu) You do, Name one Ansatsuken User without the Dark Hadou that uses them.

Ken,ryu,gouken, sakura,dan and sean

they use 3 out of 4 of the arts in goutestsu ansatsuken seems like a majority to me.

It enables them to use basic techniques, but not the specials or super arts that require energy (Which is almost all of them, the Hayakki Shuu chains are an exemption because it's still fairly basic, where as moves like the Gou Shoryuken and Gou Hadouken require pretty hefty sums of Dark Hadou energy.) About the only thing you can hope for is mimicing techniques which arn't as effective (Example is the Hooligan Combo when compared to the Hyakki Shuu)

So shoryureppa and shinkuu hadouken are completely different from messatsu gou shoryu and gou hadou

Tha C-Master
Actually he does C-master he's called final bison I mean that specific bison though, just minor detail.

Blue nocturne
I mean that specific bison though, just minor detail.

Shin/final bison is canon though.

id369

unrealman
Actually that was Psycho Ryu that attack bison not Dark Hadou Ryu.

Darkstorm Zero
When did I say it's a perfect copy and hooligan combination is only one of the hyakkii shu varations.

Then as I said, the only thing you've proven is that they can mimic techniques imperfectly.

gouki can't fly without game restriction either.

Then why bother bringing it up?

I've already listed bisons feats there more impressive and movie feats can be canon like alpha the movie.

How? How are they more impressive? because Bison directed it at a population center?, I have proved already that Akuma does the exact same thing with even more destructive force with just his own hands and not with a space based weapon of mass destruction...

So him being top tier counts for nothing right. and since when do feats ake someone stronger in sf I know a heck o alot of fighters with more impressive feats then higher ranking characters.

Firstly, how did you come to that conclusion, and secondly the feats prove Akuma's ability is leagues ahead of Bison's. And finally, I was not the only one listing feats... Don't become hypocritical.

Ken,ryu,gouken, sakura,dan and sean.

they use 3 out of 4 of the arts in goutestsu ansatsuken seems like a majority to me.

As I said, None of them does it exactly the same as Akuma does, Akuma's mastery of Ansatsuken and the Dark Hadou give him more capability, thats why his techniques take the best aspects of both Ryu's and Kens variations and combines them. Sakura Dan and Sean are no where near the level that Ryu and Ken are at, and in saying so are LEAGUES below Akuma...

So shoryureppa and shinkuu hadouken are completely different from messatsu gou shoryu and gou hadou

Yes, because the Messatsu Techniques are Death Techniques designed to kill, Ryu and Ken never learned the Deadly Arts from Gouken because he refused to teach them those moves, hence denying them access to the Dark Hadou. The reason Ryu ever became Evil Ryu in the first place, was because he has the natural ability to tap the Dark Hadou, without ever being exposed to Aksatsuken's death arts.

Tha C-Master

Gouki
Yeah, he was talking hypotheticallly. It's obvious that someone like Tha C-Master knows what he is talking about.

id369

Gouki
Orale, man, you need to chill out. What do you have with, what I said about Tha C-Master's post? That Bison thing, I wasn't really thinking and I wanted to post in a hurry. How could I have something against you personally, when I barely even notice you man.

id369

Blue nocturne
What makes gouki stronger then bison someone tell me.

Blue nocturne
Then as I said, the only thing you've proven is that they can mimic techniques imperfectly.

How are they imperfect you act like juni scanned all of gouki's moves the ones she scanned were pretty much the same.

Then why bother bringing it up?

Dude think how can someone who can just jump high have better fighting process then someone who can fly in an aerial battle.

How? How are they more impressive? because Bison directed it at a population center?, I have proved already that Akuma does the exact same thing with even more destructive force with just his own hands and not with a space based weapon of mass destruction...

Did you read all the abilities of psycho power I listed I haven't even named all the abilities and that's not impressive???

Firstly, how did you come to that conclusion, and secondly the feats prove Akuma's ability is leagues ahead of Bison's. And finally, I was not the only one listing feats... Don't become hypocritical.

So cause gouki sinks a island he's stronger then bison...So I guess zangief is stronger then ken since he can survive a f5 tornado huh? this is why feat wars don't work in sf low tier characters do super feats while characters stronger then them (ken) don't usually do and read the tiers.

As I said, None of them does it exactly the same as Akuma does, Akuma's mastery of Ansatsuken and the Dark Hadou give him more capability, thats why his techniques take the best aspects of both Ryu's and Kens variations and combines them. Sakura Dan and Sean are no where near the level that Ryu and Ken are at, and in saying so are LEAGUES below Akuma...

Ryu in third strike is equal in power to evil ryu and he doesn't use satsu no hadou it isn't cause he uses satsu no hadou he's strong it's because he's skilled so using satsu no hadou doesn't always change the power of the technique and psycho power> satsu no hadou.

Yes, because the Messatsu Techniques are Death Techniques designed to kill, Ryu and Ken never learned the Deadly Arts from Gouken because he refused to teach them those moves, hence denying them access to the Dark Hadou. The reason Ryu ever became Evil Ryu in the first place, was because he has the natural ability to tap the Dark Hadou, without ever being exposed to Aksatsuken's death arts.

So they don't use satsu no hadou It still doesn't stop ryu,ken and others from using ansatsuken super arts based on the 3 out of 4 of the major arts ( shoryu,hadou,tatsumaki).

Tell what makes gouki stronger then bison in alpha please post some proof he's as threatening to bison as you say.

Gouki
I don't have a problem with you id369. The Bison, thing, as I've already mentioned was a rush post. I apologize for that and you need to stop taking that one post so seriously.

Darkstorm Zero
How are they imperfect you act like juni scanned all of gouki's moves the ones she scanned were pretty much the same.

And you act like it means something that they can copy techniques imperfectly...

Dude think how can someone who can just jump high have better fighting process then someone who can fly in an aerial battle.

And you think about what I just did to his flying ability in game, I destroyed both your ingame advantage, and your theoretical Real Life advantage, Akuma brings Bion back down to earth hard in both cases...

Did you read all the abilities of psycho power I listed I haven't even named all the abilities and that's not impressive???

Yes I did, and I countered all of them in a single post, whats your point?

So cause gouki sinks a island he's stronger then bison...So I guess zangief is stronger then ken since he can survive a f5 tornado huh? this is why feat wars don't work in sf low tier characters do super feats while characters stronger then them (ken) don't usually do and read the tiers.

You made the first move by saying Bison destroyes a city with the assistance of both the Psycho Drive and a Satelite based death weapon... I defeated that particular feat with 4 more impressive ones that Akuma accomplished completely on his own, don't start throwing away feat comparisons just because it shows Akuma to be the better man.

Ryu in third strike is equal in power to evil ryu and he doesn't use satsu no hadou it isn't cause he uses satsu no hadou he's strong it's because he's skilled so using satsu no hadou doesn't always change the power of the technique and psycho power> satsu no hadou.

Then tell me, would he be even stronger if he used Satsui No Hadou in SF3?, Answer is yes, because his base skills are higher.

So they don't use satsu no hadou It still doesn't stop ryu,ken and others from using ansatsuken super arts based on the 3 out of 4 of the major arts ( shoryu,hadou,tatsumaki).

You have again missed my point, The base Ansatsuken arts are always there, Akuma uses them with more deadly efficiency because of the Dark hadou... Why are you running this argument in circles?

Tell what makes gouki stronger then bison in alpha please post some proof he's as threatening to bison as you say.

You made the Original claim, the burden of proof lies with you dude. I have already countered all your claims of Bisons supposed "Superior" abilities. Everything Bison has done with the Psycho Drive enhancements, Akuma's already done on his own with just his own skills. prove to me that Bison even comes close to Akuma.

shin_remy
still discussing about this guys ?

is it me or is Blue Nocture the ONLY one who thinks that M.Bsion wins laughing

Xplosive
I know it was said that Alpha Bison was at his peak, and they even put him in power level in Top Tier with Gill, Oro and Akuma.
But Akuma still wins against Bison.

Gouki
Don't trip, shin_remy.

Blue nocturne
And you act like it means something that they can copy techniques imperfectly...

It does it means they can use ansatsuken and find out the strength's and weaknesses of his techniques and it gives them a advantage.

And you think about what I just did to his flying ability in game, I destroyed both your ingame advantage, and your theoretical Real Life advantage, Akuma brings Bion back down to earth hard in both cases...

You did nothing to his flying ability gouki's aerial techniques are worthless when compared to someone who can stay airborne and can do his all his powerful attacks airborne and on the ground ( Psycho canon) as opposed to someone who can't ( shungokusatsu) the only attacks gouki can do in the air are his projectile and tatsumaki zanku kyaku you argument flawed.

Yes I did, and I countered all of them in a single post, whats your point?

Right so tell me how would gouki escape a psycho canon and a shot from bison's death ray at once?

I'm throwing them away cause they don't work for street fighters like I've been pointing out ,Are you paying attention? only 3 of your feats are canon gouki destroying a asteroid is debatable since fighting jam had endings where ryu fights john taliban where he's clearly outclassed.

Then tell me, would he be even stronger if he used Satsui No Hadou in SF3?, Answer is yes, because his base skills are higher.

Answer yes based on what hmmm?
Satsu no hadou only makes you more killing potent ryu doesn't need it anymore if he used it his power would pretty much be the same and ryu's base skills come from gouken's style of ansatsuken which beat gouki once also satsu no hadou doesn't work with ryu since it only makes him wanna kill and not train your argument is that the ansatsuken practioner needs satsu no hadou when it's been proven false cause gouken doesn't use it and he whopped gouki back to training.

You have again missed my point, The base Ansatsuken arts are always there, Akuma uses them with more deadly efficiency because of the Dark hadou... Why are you running this argument in circles?
And my point is the practitioner does not need to use satsu no hadou to be strong I've proved that already since gouki lost to gouken once and ryu doesn't use satsu no hadou because it hinders him pay attention before you make weak rebuttals.

You made the Original claim, the burden of proof lies with you dude. I have already countered all your claims of Bisons supposed "Superior" abilities. Everything Bison has done with the Psycho Drive enhancements, Akuma's already done on his own with just his own skills. prove to me that Bison even comes close to Akuma.

I've listed most of his abilities the only thing that the psycho drive does is allow him access to unlimited amounts of psycho energy, resurrection, and a death ray

You haven't countered anything all you've posted where feats and lame rebuttals "Bison loses cause gouki can crush mountains"

I can say "bison wins cause he can survive mini nukes" which he can but I won't because like I said feats don't work in sf

Blue nocturne
still discussing about this guys ?

is it me or is Blue Nocture the ONLY one who thinks that M.Bsion wins laughing

Shin remy you think gouki is stronger then anybody you even posted that shin gouki is a strong as ssj 2 laughing

Unless someone can prove other wise bison wins the only thing that can help him is the shungokusatsu.

unrealman
The side effects of the Murderous Hadou include increased physical strength
and being able to perform moves/techniques that surpass the user's
intelligence (What that means, I don't know. I guess It might mean that
SnH allows the user to perform moves that they didn't originally know).

Substantial emotional strength is necessary in order to control the SnH.

this was state in SF enternal challenge

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by unrealman
The side effects of the Murderous Hadou include increased physical strength
and being able to perform moves/techniques that surpass the user's
intelligence (What that means, I don't know. I guess It might mean that
SnH allows the user to perform moves that they didn't originally know).

Substantial emotional strength is necessary in order to control the SnH.

this was state in SF enternal challenge

It makes sense since ryu could do metsu shoryuken to sagat without ever seeing it or knowing it.

Gouki
Blue nocturne, if you didn't already know, shin_remy admits to lieing about the SS2 Goku thing. He knows that Gouki can't be Goku at SS2 or even lesser to tell you the truth.

shin_remy
Shin remy you think gouki is stronger then anybody you even posted that shin gouki is a strong as ssj 2 laughing

Unless someone can prove other wise bison wins the only thing that can help him is the shungokusatsu.

read Gouki's post!

and about some proof thing.............

go pages back.... people are always before me with posting proof and i'm very lazy about those things roll eyes (sarcastic)

if you always post info on forums and sites about sf about a few years you gonna be lazy about those things Happy Dance

Blue nocturne
read Gouki's post!

and about some proof thing.............

go pages back.... people are always before me with posting proof and i'm very lazy about those things roll eyes (sarcastic)

if you always post info on forums and sites about sf about a few years you gonna be lazy about those things Happy Dance

Oh ok well forget about it then my bad.

Frisky Dingo
With all the new information put out recently, I thought this bout was long overdue for a revisit.

No End N Site
In a straight-up war based on feats and abilities. I still say a draw. However, when includin the story, in-game occurrences, and slight plot implications; when going all out, Akuma should win.

Frisky Dingo
So why beat around the bush, you think Gouki will win.

No End N Site
F**K it! Based on the limited knowledge we have, I now think there isn't much left in the way of Akuma winnin, in an all out fight. There, I said it.

That said, TK may be a real problem for Akuma, but I just can't see it puttin someone like him down.

Darkstorm Zero
For me, this has always been close, if we are talking base form Gouki. The reason I say this is because Gouki can hang evenly with Bison's best in a slugging match and energy flinging contest at the very bare of his powers. He may not win in the "Number of powers" game that Bison has got going, but the powers he does have are pretty bloody high, higher than Bison's equivalents in those areas.

Bison's range of movement via flight is certainly an advantage, that is of course assuming that Gouki's levitation os not flight in and of itself. That said, I cannot prove that Gouki can do more than simply hover a few inches off the ground, since it's not been shown beyond the American Toon... and nobody wants that.

Frisky Dingo
For me, this has always been close, if we are talking base form Gouki. The reason I say this is because Gouki can hang evenly with Bison's best in a slugging match and energy flinging contest at the very bare of his powers. He may not win in the "Number of powers" game that Bison has got going, but the powers he does have are pretty bloody high, higher than Bison's equivalents in those areas.

Bison's range of movement via flight is certainly an advantage, that is of course assuming that Gouki's levitation os not flight in and of itself. That said, I cannot prove that Gouki can do more than simply hover a few inches off the ground, since it's not been shown beyond the American Toon... and nobody wants that.

I agree. The only thing I'd say is, SFIV gave new POWERFUL feats to Vega's lesser forms. So one can safely assume that Shin Vega is now capable of greater power feats that were not shown in Alpha 3.

You wont seem me argue that, but it's there. Shin Vega is easily more powerful now, than we thought if we factor in Vega's showings in SFIV, at 25%.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.