Venom vs. Black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMS_SPAWN
who takes this one..... huh

VENOMS_SPAWN
any 1 got an answer? sad

spideycarnage
black panther with prep (he'll use some sorta sonic granade thingy), venom wins if theres no prep involved.

james1865
Originally posted by spideycarnage
black panther with prep (he'll use some sorta sonic granade thingy), venom wins if theres no prep involved.

Yes. Exactly how Batman would take out Spiderman (with prep). Hit him with something he cannot neccessarily dodge, even with his impressive speed. Once incapacitated, it's over. Without prep BP and BM lose. With it they win.

tiakocom
Originally posted by james1865
Yes. Exactly how Batman would take out Spiderman (with prep). Hit him with something he cannot neccessarily dodge, even with his impressive speed. Once incapacitated, it's over. Without prep BP and BM lose. With it they win.

i agree with you on bat takin venom with prep but now way is he takin out parker with or without prep

spideycarnage
haha i was think the same thing, probally a typo or something

tiakocom
Originally posted by spideycarnage
haha i was think the same thing, probally a typo or something

great minds cool

nathan summers
Why would T'Challa even need prep-time? His suit is made of vibranium and it has the ability to generate, channel, rechannel and absorb sound/impact. Not to mention he's a technological genius with various tools at his disposal. He could easily take down Venom with the tools he has.

james1865
How would he be able to take out Venom but not Spiderman? Spiderman has trouble with Venom himself. Batman sets it up, in some clever way because he is that smart, so that Spidey meets him in an abandoned warehouse , tosses a sonic grenade (Bats is wearing hearing protection; it's not something Spidey can dodge) that knocks Spidey out a la a thunderclap. Next thing Spidey knows, he's hanging upside down in the Bat Cave by the T Rex robot and the giant penny.

tiakocom
How would he be able to take out Venom but not Spiderman? Spiderman has trouble with Venom himself. Batman sets it up, in some clever way because he is that smart, so that Spidey meets him in an abandoned warehouse , tosses a sonic grenade (Bats is wearing hearing protection; it's not something Spidey can dodge) that knocks Spidey out a la a thunderclap. Next thing Spidey knows, he's hanging upside down in the Bat Cave by the T Rex robot and the giant penny.

i love the idea of spidey hangin upside down in the batcave laughing laughing but i know he wont lose to batman i jus cant see it happen, spidey aint a fool sure venom in a out an out fight can take out spidey but a battle of wits he will lose big, as for batman vs spiderman, batman is but a mere human even with prep and i dont see parker losin against him

Disappear
what does a thought-up scenario about batman v. spider-man have to do with black panther v. venom? yes, t'challa is one of the most cunning minds in the marvel universe, and has planned things out to the very letter in many occasions, but that doesn't mean without planning he's completely useless in a throwdown. not to mention he's been decked by, and has in turn decked, namor and i'm sure his claws or energy daggers could hack through whatever tendrils brock threw his way. i don't see how venom could pull out a win.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Disappear
what does a thought-up scenario about batman v. spider-man have to do with black panther v. venom? yes, t'challa is one of the most cunning minds in the marvel universe, and has planned things out to the very letter in many occasions, but that doesn't mean without planning he's completely useless in a throwdown. not to mention he's been decked by, and has in turn decked, namor and i'm sure his claws or energy daggers could hack through whatever tendrils brock threw his way. i don't see how venom could pull out a win.

man its jus the booze talkin with me at this point added with some green herbs...dont mind me cool

CaptainStoic
Without any gadgets, Venom's gonna get em!

braz
i think venom takes this, but it wouldnt be easy..but as for batman taking down spiderman, i dont see how that would be even close to being possible, even with prep and gadgets(which is his standard equip. to begin with), seeing as how spideys got a spider-sense and that protects himself and keeps almost anyone from touching him except for the powerhouses(Hulk, Namor, Superman, Captain Marvel ect.)....but as far as all street-levelers, spidermans basically the superior...10 ton strength=max street-level strength, dramatically enhanced reflexes, agility, webshooters, spidey sense makes spidey basically untouchable IMO..and someone like batman on peak human level wouldnt have nething on him, with just a couple of gadgets

Marcus4600
Venom if Panther has no prep.
With prep, Venom is proper f*cked.

grey fox
(auto quote)

Co-signed

Disappear
when has panther ever been without prep? it's not like he needs to sit in a dark room and think up contingencies, the guy is as quick on his feet as the dark knight himself. besides that, he's got backup plans for just about everyone in the MU, GALACTUS included. if he was able to think up a way to get the big G the hell off the planet, i'm sure he could put together a simple strategy to **** up venom's day during the process up a fight.

and t'challa doesn't wear street clothes, by the by, his suit's got cloaking tech in it. he's always in costume, putting his claws, energy daggers and vibranium jumpsuit at hand all the time. and, with a right hook that can lay out namor, i think he could easily hold his own against venom. not to degrade the guy, but he's pudding compared to some of panther's sparring partners.

nathan summers
when has panther ever been without prep? it's not like he needs to sit in a dark room and think up contingencies, the guy is as quick on his feet as the dark knight himself. besides that, he's got backup plans for just about everyone in the MU, GALACTUS included. if he was able to think up a way to get the big G the hell off the planet, i'm sure he could put together a simple strategy to **** up venom's day during the process up a fight.

and t'challa doesn't wear street clothes, by the by, his suit's got cloaking tech in it. he's always in costume, putting his claws, energy daggers and vibranium jumpsuit at hand all the time. and, with a right hook that can lay out namor, i think he could easily hold his own against venom. not to degrade the guy, but he's pudding compared to some of panther's sparring partners.

Exactly. I agree 100%. And considering that Black Panther has Avengers status, I'm sure he's well informed of nearly every major villain in the Marvel Universe. ( Not that his OWN personal resources wouldn't be more accurate. ) Being the monarch of Wakanda means he has to know any and all possible threats that could invade his country, along with their weaknesses. This being said, Venom and Carnage are most certainly " major " adversaries. Which means he more than likely knows the extent of their abilities.

Black Panther also carries something called a Kimoyo card.( Bantu for "Of the Spirit." ) It is basically a Palm Pilot amped to the nth degree. It functions a lot like the Avengers' communicards, but with a lot more practical applications (in issue #14, for example, Panther called up a virtual schematic of a jumbo jet's cockpit controls and took command of the plane, landing it safely in a river). He's also had it run the name of specific villains and got a dossier of their strengths and weaknesses.

And we all know Venom and Carnage are susceptible to extreme sound, heat, cold, etc. Correct? And no one else thinks he'd win considering his entire life exists around VIBRANIUM which can channel, re-channel, absorb and virtually control all sound? Black Panther would mop the floor with Carnage and Venom with the push of a button. Black Panther doesn't need PREP-TIME, he's always prepared.

braz
hmm it still seems though, that venom would be too quick on his feet for black panther, and could shoot his webshooters at him get a hold of him like w/ a rope n slam him into a building and cause major internal bleeding...or would vibranium protect against that too?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by braz
hmm it still seems though, that venom would be too quick on his feet for black panther, and could shoot his webshooters at him get a hold of him like w/ a rope n slam him into a building and cause major internal bleeding...or would vibranium protect against that too?

I agree..Venom 8/10

nathan summers
Originally posted by braz

The Black Panther's uniform contains a Vibranium microweave mesh that works a lot like super-kevlar. The microweave robs incoming objects of their momentum, ex; Bullets do not ricochet off but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact. This also means that if he's thrown into a wall, punched or hit in any manner, the object that is thrust towards him is dampened of impact. Combined with the Vibranium-soled boots, the claws enable Panther to scale any wall to any height, and even cling to the underbelly of a plane in flight ( Black Panther, issue #14). The soles of his boots also allow him to leap from about 50 story building and land on the ground without making a sound. ( Black Panther #1-5 ) They also permit him to create the same " cushion" which allows him to run/ walk up walls. He also has a cloaking device built into his suit. ( Black Panther #1. ) The cloak can be elongated or shortened or eliminated with just a thought, and the entire costume can morph into King T'Challa's trademark black business suit. The Black Panther's already enhanced body in combination with his technology gives him a great advantage. Without his suit or technology the likely hood of him defeating Venom would be small. But, Panther for the most part always has it on, cloaked, etc. Panther 8/10.

You tell me...

nathan summers
wink

samishe
Originally posted by nathan summers
The Black Panther's uniform contains a Vibranium microweave mesh that works a lot like super-kevlar. The microweave robs incoming objects of their momentum, ex; Bullets do not ricochet off but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact. This also means that if he's thrown into a wall, punched or hit in any manner, the object that is thrust towards him is dampened of impact. Combined with the Vibranium-soled boots, the claws enable Panther to scale any wall to any height, and even cling to the underbelly of a plane in flight ( Black Panther, issue #14). The soles of his boots also allow him to leap from about 50 story building and land on the ground without making a sound. ( Black Panther #1-5 ) They also permit him to create the same " cushion" which allows him to run/ walk up walls. He also has a cloaking device built into his suit. ( Black Panther #1. ) The cloak can be elongated or shortened or eliminated with just a thought, and the entire costume can morph into King T'Challa's trademark black business suit. The Black Panther's already enhanced body in combination with his technology gives him a great advantage. Without his suit or technology the likely hood of him defeating Venom would be small. But, Panther for the most part always has it on, cloaked, etc. Panther 8/10.

You tell me...

Wow! He's tough!...

But he dies anyway.

Wolverine2006
Venom would hold him down, demask him and eat his head...unless the Black Panther had anything sonic or a flamethrower

Etrigan
T'Challa wins 8/10, definitely no less. Venom would give him trouble usually, but this is BP with full equipment.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yup, i agree BP wins

Sixth_Winged

Because Venom has an easily exploitable weakness and Spider-man doesn't and probably because Spider-man can get to him faster than he can throw the grenade at him.

Anyway for this fight, unless BP has prep he's screwed. But if he has, i'm believe he'll have the clear majority.

Mider
yeah black panther wins but slade dont real mature people

samishe
BP wins only if gets prep. No prep, no brains.

CaptainStoic
Does the suit increse his strength? can he be pinned? What would happen if Venom webbed him up really tight like a Christmas present, carried him to the top of the Empire State building, and with all of his 15 tonne might threw him like a dart head first into the street? would it not bust his a**? I say Venom wins... the suits all cool and all of that, but give me a break... 900 foot fall or more moving at 650 mph or more into the ground? how many G's do you think this guy will achieve on impact? the Panther will die... remember he's pinned by webbing.

CaptainStoic
Oh right he'll bounce!

CaptainStoic
Not

samishe
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Does the suit increse his strength? can he be pinned? What would happen if Venom webbed him up really tight like a Christmas present, carried him to the top of the Empire State building, and with all of his 15 tonne might threw him like a dart head first into the street? would it not bust his a**? I say Venom wins... the suits all cool and all of that, but give me a break... 900 foot fall or more moving at 650 mph or more into the ground? how many G's do you think this guy will achieve on impact? the Panther will die... remember he's pinned by webbing.

15 tonne only? You understimate V-man.

blind faith
I think Venom wins because he is not only stronger, he is faster, he has a danger sense and he has superhuman agility and combining these pieces of info would make it almost impossible for BP to get a direct hit-in.

Venom could just web in the eyes and pound the crap out of him or just fire some pieces of the symbiote or just stab him into the ground.

juggernaut66666
Venom owns him who cares if he has some sonic weapons it takes few seconds for venom to regenerate and he is stronger and faster than black panther and has spider sense so he can sense danger and reaches out with some tantecles and takes away black panters weapons and many more

blind faith
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Venom owns him who cares if he has some sonic weapons it takes few seconds for venom to regenerate and he is stronger and faster than black panther and has spider sense so he can sense danger and reaches out with some tantecles and takes away black panters weapons and many more yes you are right there and don't forget the V-man's poisonous teeth which he beated Sandman with.

Venom bites BP and kills him.

Why? Because Venom can do anything with his Wolverine esque jobber aura laughing out loud

cool sig by the way big grin

juggernaut66666
thanx

Reptile_Master
Originally posted by blind faith
yes you are right there and don't forget the V-man's poisonous teeth which he beated Sandman with.

Venom bites BP and kills him.

Why? Because Venom can do anything with his Wolverine esque jobber aura laughing out loud

cool sig by the way big grin yes feel the power of the aura laughing

samishe
Originally posted by blind faith
I think Venom wins because he is not only stronger, he is faster, he has a danger sense and he has superhuman agility and combining these pieces of info would make it almost impossible for BP to get a direct hit-in.

Venom could just web in the eyes and pound the crap out of him or just fire some pieces of the symbiote or just stab him into the ground.

Agree, and i doubt that BP suit will save him from punch that could break a wall easilly.

blind faith
Originally posted by samishe
Agree, and i doubt that BP suit will save him from punch that could break a wall easilly. Indeed big grin

CaptainStoic
Does the suit increse his strength? can he be pinned? What would happen if Venom webbed him up really tight like a Christmas present, carried him to the top of the Empire State building, and with all of his 15 tonne might threw him like a dart head first into the street? Would it not bust his a**? I say Venom wins... the suits all cool, and all of that, but give me a break... 900 foot fall or more moving at 650 mph or more into the ground? how many G's do you think this guy will achieve on impact? the Panther will die... remember he's pinned by webbing.

His punches won't do much damage, if Venom wanted to win this fight with no reprisals, he'll have to do what I said earlier, punches won't do much to Black Panther with his vibranium suit on... like Captain America's shield, it would absorb the damage, and effectively cushion the blow... he'd have to get some height and use Black Panther like a spear, this will definately break every bone in his body... not to sound too sadistic, but isn't that Venoms way?

samishe
His punches won't do much damage, if Venom wanted to win this fight with no reprisals, he'll have to do what I said earlier, punches won't do much to Black Panther with his vibranium suit on... like Captain America's shield, it would absorb the damage, and effectively cushion the blow... he'd have to get some height and use Black Panther like a spear, this will definately break every bone in his body... not to sound too sadistic, but isn't that Venoms way?

It won't absorb the punch. Cap has strength to hold his shield when somebody hits him. Do you think that vibranium suit will save you if you'll be hit by a truck on the full speed? Cos Venom punch is harder than speeding truck. BP dies.

nathan summers
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prehulk2kj.jpg

The Hulk attacks Panther and he flips back unaffected. Hulk then HURLS a car at Black Panther.

http://img68.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img68&image=hulkcar.jpg

Panther robs the HURLED car of all momentum. It's useless.

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/3162/vsrhino1.jpg

Pre-Vibranium suit Panther pulls down a speeding Rhino with his BARE hands. All strength.

Panther has the strength as well as the vibranium suit to withstand such an attack. But he wouldn't need to. His suit generates sonic impulses which he'd use to disrupt Venom all the while he'd be multi-tasking having a Wakandan assault team brought in with a containment unit made of vibranium to house Venom. All he needs to do is keep him distracted and that's not difficult considering Panther's much smarter.

wink

CaptainStoic
Uhmmm no outside help is permitted in vs forums from what I understand... a fall from a great heat should surely do something to him, and if not I hope I can buy one of these suits. Imagine taking part in extreme sports with a suit like that.

CaptainStoic
I haven't been reading Black Panther, I had no idea that the costume could take that kind of a beating. It looks like I'm going to have to change my opinion about this fight, and go with Black Panther winning.

Venom is tough enough to take any pounding that the Panther can dish out, but his sonics will surely hurt him... seeing as to how the Hulks punches didn't ring his bell, and all of that good stuff I don't see venoms hits hurting him either.

This could be a good fight if the Panther wanted to run some field tests on the suit, but he could shut it down as soon as he felt the fight was getting out of hand. Control of this fight goes to Black Panther.

8/10

nathan summers
I haven't been reading Black Panther, I had no idea that the costume could take that kind of a beating. It looks like I'm going to have to change my opinion about this fight, and go with Black Panther winning.

Venom is tough enough to take any pounding that the Panther can dish out, but his sonics will surely hurt him... seeing as to how the Hulks punches didn't ring his bell, and all of that good stuff I don't see venoms hits hurting him either.

This could be a good fight if the Panther wanted to run some field tests on the suit, but he could shut it down as soon as he felt the fight was getting out of hand. Control of this fight goes to Black Panther.

8/10

Don't get me wrong. Black Panther's suit isn't totally indestructible. It just means he's got added durability on his part. He would still have to watch himself against Venom's attacks considering the suit doesn't prevent things like strangulation. He's just protected from a variety of blunt attacks and impact. Also the suit gives him added agility and some speed. In the end his victory would be attributed to his tech. Physically, Venom is of course vastly superior to Black Panther. T'Challa is just the smarter fighter. Read a few of Priest's Panther comics. You'll begin to realize what a bad-ass he is.

CaptainStoic
I'll do that, by the way do you think the Panther would be a good fight for Deathstroke?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by VENOMS_SPAWN
who takes this one..... huh

I like the Black Panther character but this is absurd. In a pure man to man fight the black panther would be horribly mauled and disfigured in seconds.

nathan summers
I'll do that, by the way do you think the Panther would be a good fight for Deathstroke?

No doubt. Deathstroke would probably win, but not without Panther doing some serious damage to his body and ego before he went down.

nathan summers
Originally posted by aliveinboston
I like the Black Panther character but this is absurd. In a pure man to man fight the black panther would be horribly mauled and disfigured in seconds.

No one stated that this was a purely hand to hand fight. So, if T'Challa is able to use all of his assets, he could win. More than likely he would win. He's defeated Ultron, The New Warriors, Mephisto, Iron Man, Hydro-Man, The Fantastic Four, Klaw on numerous occasions, Red Skull etc. Why couldn't he beat Venom who has such an easily exploited weakness?

samishe
Biggest BP advantage here is that he according to forum rules knows everything about Venom, knows his weaknesses. That's why he has a good chance of winning this.

nathan summers
Originally posted by nathan summers
No doubt. Deathstroke would probably win, but not without Panther doing some serious damage to his body and ego before he went down.

In hand to hand combat. Btw. wink

Disappear
Originally posted by samishe
Biggest BP advantage here is that he according to forum rules knows everything about Venom, knows his weaknesses. That's why he has a good chance of winning this.

it's not forum rules that are giving him this "unfair" advantage. he'd have it anyway. the guys one of the smartest avengers, having had access to their warehouse of information for years, and he's got information stockpiled on almost any major or minor threat back home in wakanda. i understand you're a venom fan, but cheapening t'challa as consolation for venom losing isn't right.

you'll also note in the image nathan summers provided that t'challa asked "why?" in response to an offering to call in the avengers. against the hulk. if he's willing to take on the hulk one-on-one, so much so to the point calling in the avengers just seems absurd, why wouldn't he be ready for venom?

"oh look, i single-handedly fight the hulk, i've ripped out the heart of the devil himself, and i have a plan for kicking galactus the **** off my planet if he ever shows up. but venom? oh no, how entirely unexpected and now i lose."

not likely.

samishe
it's not forum rules that are giving him this "unfair" advantage. he'd have it anyway. the guys one of the smartest avengers, having had access to their warehouse of information for years, and he's got information stockpiled on almost any major or minor threat back home in wakanda. i understand you're a venom fan, but cheapening t'challa as consolation for venom losing isn't right.

you'll also note in the image nathan summers provided that t'challa asked "why?" in response to an offering to call in the avengers. against the hulk. if he's willing to take on the hulk one-on-one, so much so to the point calling in the avengers just seems absurd, why wouldn't he be ready for venom?

"oh look, i single-handedly fight the hulk, i've ripped out the heart of the devil himself, and i have a plan for kicking galactus the **** off my planet if he ever shows up. but venom? oh no, how entirely unexpected and now i lose."

not likely.

Yes, i'm Venom fan but that's not the reason why i say he can win.

Wanted to fight Hulk one on one? So what? Venom fough both Hulk and Juggernaut. He says he could kick Galactus a$$? It proves only that he sees himself too much.

He's smart? So what? There is no prep time here so it won't do him any good. And if you mean he's smart while fighting, it ain't helping him either coz Venom also fights smart.

Your main point is that he wins because he fought Hulk and thinks he could beat Galactus. And you're obviously BP fan.
Believe me Venom has what it takes to kill him.
No sonics, no victory for BP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.