Ghost Hunters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
anybody else a fan of this show on the Sci Fi channel?

Prince Nauj
Im so big of a fan since I wanna put my own paranormal group!!!

edwinian
it's really cool--i like how the guys are very down to earth and have regular jobs as plumbers. Mario+Luigi meet Ghostbusters!!!

Prince Nauj
the new season starts tommorrow I believe

edwinian
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
the new season starts tommorrow I believe

actually it starts tonight (wednesday) night at 9pm, i just looked. it's the premiere episode called "HAUNTED SANATORIUM." So psyched.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by edwinian
actually it starts tonight (wednesday) night at 9pm, i just looked. it's the premiere episode called "HAUNTED SANATORIUM." So psyched.

Oh yeah today is wed duh!!

edwinian
dude, i was just over on Itunes and if you go to TV shows they are giving away the "Best of Ghosthunters" as a free download....

Prince Nauj
I dont have an i pod stick out tongue

NoFate007
I'm a fan of it...but too many episodes go by where they don't find a single thing. Its annoying when 9/10 of your shows, you just go "What's that! Oh my God!...Its dust!!" That's why I'm so glad the recent one with that huge building, I forget what it was, actually had some stuff going on in it like that 3-foot tall thing dashing across the thermal camera.

Prince Nauj
I cant watch it today!!!

darktim1
Yeah I'm big fan I like when they play pranks on eachother there also is another one called most haunted and it is on travel channel and these people go to some dark places. What I like about the show is that they try to solve it and not just to say it's haunted.

edwinian
i like Ghost Hunters because they dont always find evidence of the paranormal, and readily admit to that....Also, I enjoy the personalities on the show more than on the most haunted too.

BabyGirl_23
i love that show!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.