Cyberdemon(Doom 3) Vs Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell Knight
Happy Dance

Scorpion_Master
Ahhhh... cut the crap SAMUS WINS!! She has still taken More tougher enemies than ANY thing that comes from Doom FFS!!

MadMel
damn right..

Darkstorm Zero
BZZZ! Wrong, unless Samus is packing a Soul Cube, she ain'd killing no Doom 3 Cyber Demon.

MadMel
theres no way the cyberdemon-whatever is going to kill her either...

Darkstorm Zero
Insta Kill close combat, and a heafty triple missile strike with heavy missiles would kill her... those are Hellspawn Enchanted missiles dude... you have to prove that she can withstand or dodge those attacks indefinitely, and I can garuntee being chased in a circle by a 6 meter tall walking cyber terror will not be a cakewalk for any FPS character.

thegmeister53
Except for Samus. In doom you control a human, right? Well, if a regular HUMAN can take out one of these things, then there is no way in hell that Samus couldn't.

Darkstorm Zero
To defeat a Cyberdemon, the player required a specific weapon in order to defeat it, which Samus does not posess, therefore gets thrown into the Hellhole for her trouble.

Smasandian
So, whats the point of making the thread?
If the answer is soo clear?

Also, Darkstorm Zero, if I'm using your logic. Samus cant be killed with those missles because Samus doesnt die from Hellspawn Enchanted Missles. Acutally, where in the game does it say the Hellspawn Enchanted Missles. I think you made that up.

Darkstorm Zero
Your missing the entire point of the argument... The only way to defeat the Cyberdemon in Doom 3 was with the Soul Cube... Not with Missiles or BFGs, th Soul Cube.

Samus, on the other hand, is vulnerable to good old fasioned explosive weaponry, therefore the Cyberdemon's heavy missiles, enchanted or not, will kill her just fine, as would a good ol'fasioned stomp with those metallic hoves.

In order for her to win, you have to be able to prove that any of her weapons posess the properties of the Soul Cube to even have a chance of wounding the Demon.

(On a side note, the only enchantment with the missiles is the fact that he has an unlimited supply of them, or in more common terms, respawning ammo. don't take the intended meaning beyond the fact...

Oh and BTW, I didn't make the thread stick out tongue )

MadMel
the missiles have to hit first roll eyes (sarcastic) how fast are cyber demons??

Darkstorm Zero
The Classic Doom Cyberdemons wher slow and their missiles where easily avoidable, but the Doom 3 Cyberdemon was deceptively fast, as where it's missiles. Samus may hold out much longer than your average FPS character, but even she would fall eventually, especially with no way to damage the cybernetic titan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.