Orochi vs Serious Mr Karate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
i was wondering, since there is Serious Mr Karate, can he beat Orochi

Is he the strongest from snk or Serious Mr Karate

Darkstorm Zero
I am definitely going to side with Orochi here... Far too much power and cheezy combos, plus he has spread his powers over many characters...

Sixth_Winged
No he can't. The name should imply that, he's just "serious" big grin

But seriouly though, Orochi would pwn any boss storylinewise. The only power that seems to rival him in KOF would be Kensou's dragon spirit whose Ron's vague descriptions seems to indicate a power beyond.

shin_remy
are there people who know more about this

and shin akuma ?

samishe
Originally posted by shin_remy

and shin akuma ?

Hey Shin Remy, why did you called yourself Shin? I'm not being rude or something, i just wonder coz my tae-kwon-do master's name is Shin big grin .

shin_remy
Shin_Remy

haha well everybody must have a nickname, i play sf tournaments, i'm not the best yet, Shin means True in Japanese... Soo if i become the best in my country then my nickname make sence

and i'm famaliar on all the fora's as Shin_Remy..so that is also a reason why i won't change it

type my Nickname in Google you see 2 pages of me big grin
smile

samishe
Shin_Remy

haha well everybody must have a nickname, i play sf tournaments, i'm not the best yet, Shin means True in Japanese... Soo if i become the best in my country then my nickname make sence

and i'm famaliar on all the fora's as Shin_Remy..so that is also a reason why i won't change it

type my Nickname in Google you see 2 pages of me big grin
smile

OK cool, now i get it, i just wondered if this is coincidence that my master's name is Shin. big grin

shin_remy
Hahahaa

Darkstorm Zero

and shin akuma ?

What do you want to know?

Gouki
Uh...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.