Mr M (the fifth dimension imp) VS MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Everyone in the MU bar TOAA and since you all think LT is sooooo powerful but he aint anyway he isnt allowed either.

hoorayforpeepee
here's a question. in your apparently limitless hate for Living Tribunal, have you ever discovered a character more powerful?

who do you think is above LT?

CaptainStoic
Uh, can't the Beyonder do everything That Myxzyplx, or howevr you spell it do? and some? Whu would it take the entire Marvel Universe to wring his neck?

Swanky-Tuna
Wouldn't they assemble the IG or something and duke it out?

CaptainStoic
Like I said, The Beyonder can more than match anything that the Imp can do. "They" wouldn't need to do anything!

Mider
NO BEYONDER ALLOWED

Mider
of course ive found beings stronger then the LT, see the LT's showings are so weak he cannot possibly be as strong as they say he has gone from low showings to down right being a coward its the simple truth he ran like a chicken from korvac, he doubts himself when going against the IG i mean if you think thats omnipatent on the level of the spectre i mean ok whatever i dont think it is but you have your opinion and yes i hate the LT.

vpokdekjyafmidp
shut the hell up

Gregory
That's not a bad idea.

If Superman could figure out how to kill him, I sort of assume that the collective force of the MU could manage.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
shut the hell up

LMAO!!!!!
So now it's NO BEYONDER ALLOWED! good one Mider..... laughing Happy Dance

CaptainStoic
The Specter was just fighting Shazam the Wizard, Mider... LT would would only have to render a judgement stating that he no longer exists, nor does his Avatars, and it would be a law. It wouldn't be a physical contest. Again Specter is seen Wrestling with the Wizard, WWE style.

Sixth_Winged
Molecule man is still on earth and so is crazy wanda

Mider
yeah his judgement sure worked on korvac um no it didnt korvac or whatever you must die OH NO MY JUDGEMENT DIDNT WORK I GOTTA GO I THINK I LEFT MY STOVE ON and dont tell me to shut up its my thread if you dont like it go somewere else.

Mider
oh and those i guess your name back words rules are out of it lets pretend he gets a brain and just wants to kill people like in that comic were he fought batmite

CaptainStoic
What would happen if The Beyonder went to The DC Universe, and threatened all life? Who then would stop him?

Mider
i dont think ANYONE can stop the beyonder his original power level was suppose to be 100 millions of times the multiverse combined

CaptainStoic
Oh I know who can do him in, his Marvel twin, that dumbass called the Impossible man.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Mider
oh and those i guess your name back words rules are out of it lets pretend he gets a brain and just wants to kill people like in that comic were he fought batmite

What the hell are you talking about? use punctuation.

Mider
i said lets pretend that he wants to kill everyone with out playing stupid games he does with superman or the joker

vpokdekjyafmidp
now i understand. however, i still suggest using punctuation.

hoorayforpeepee
you never answered me, mider.

who is more powerful than LT in marvel?

Mider
in marvel

the infinites
anyone above the IG

CaptainStoic
Wrong Mider, The Living Tribunal is the judgement of God in the Marvel Universe... he's the one that Judged the Infinity Gems, saying that they can never work in conjunction, until a time where he might deem it necessary... do you remember this? Well if not, Warlock was in possession of the Gauntlet at the time, and he stepped down as the Universe's top dog... he had to, or his fight with LT would have ended up destroying everything. I do understand your point though, because there was still no evidence that the Tribunal was indeed more powerful than The Gauntlet... I just saw it as some sort of cosmic stalemate, and that Warlock didn't see the point in destroying everything that he himself tried so hard to prevent, with the Thanos affair.

hoorayforpeepee
the infinites seemed to dwarf eternity, but recall the sacrifices made for a measly galactic effect. nope, they're below eternity.

who else is above the infinity gems?

Mider
below eternity give me a break that was just inconsistancy i think they once said that TOAA once had to die to give a planet life the infinite grabed eternity with one hand. and please dont tell me what i know about the LT i know what i know about him he's a nobody in all actuality and you can prove me wrong DO IT. All you LT defenders never do that, and i already told you the gems could have been fixed by anyone even warlock thats what he did to the mind gem he made it so that no one could use it to its full potential so what are you saying warlock is equal to the LT. unlike Spectre LT failes at his job and usually never shows up wrath of TOAA rightttttt he is a weakling he cant beat anyone above the IG and if you can prove me wrong do it but me and galactic storm already proved that the LT would fall to the spectre in battle.

Juntai
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wrong Mider, The Living Tribunal is the judgement of God in the Marvel Universe... he's the one that Judged the Infinity Gems, saying that they can never work in conjunction, until a time where he might deem it necessary... do you remember this? Well if not, Warlock was in possession of the Gauntlet at the time, and he stepped down as the Universe's top dog... he had to, or his fight with LT would have ended up destroying everything. I do understand your point though, because there was still no evidence that the Tribunal was indeed more powerful than The Gauntlet... I just saw it as some sort of cosmic stalemate, and that Warlock didn't see the point in destroying everything that he himself tried so hard to prevent, with the Thanos affair. That's full of speculation and plain out false information.

hoorayforpeepee
LT snapped the infinity gems into obsolescence. he's cradled the phoenix in his hands like a baby. except in a non-canonical what if, he has never been challenged except by the HOTU.

i know you're going to start blabbering about how what if's are canon for multiversal entities, but they're not. marvel puts weak writers to half-ass them for a reason: they don't matter.

Juntai
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
LT snapped the infinity gems into obsolescence. he's cradled the phoenix in his hands like a baby. except in a non-canonical what if, he has never been challenged except by the HOTU.

i know you're going to start blabbering about how what if's are canon for multiversal entities, but they're not. marvel puts weak writers to half-ass them for a reason: they don't matter. He judged the infinity gems, but I believe Warlock didn't refute it, but rather seemed to have to accept the judgement himself. If I remember right.

There's a scan on here somwhere of LT BOWING to the Pheonix.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
shut the hell up

Cosign. Take your extreme hatred for the Marvel universe somewhere else, Mider. Seriously. Also, learn how to spell, punctuate, and speak English, rather than moron.

Marcus4600
Also, Scarlet Witch puts his head in his ass and kills him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Also, Scarlet Witch puts his head in his ass and kills him. Scarlet Witch isn't on Mxy's level.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

The LT vs Infinity Gems issue has been debated many a time. Theres no conclusive evidence to prove Lts superiority to them. His ruling over the gems only took effect AFTER Adam submitted. The IG is just an artifact. Its power can only come into effect when it is picked up and used by a wielder. Stopping an artifact from functioning properly does not equate to LT being greater than said non sentient artifact, especially when the IG when LT admitted that to try and see his ruling through he would need to engage in a reality destroying confrontation when said artifact was being wielded by Adam.

As for your comments on LT cradling Phoenix, i could do the same with my pet pitbull terrier, i have the thing on the lead like a b*tch because it trusts me and respects me however if it ever decided it had enough what the hell could i do to stop it? No comments were made about the relative power levels of LT and Phoenix in that scene. In fact if you read the scan again you'd see that the captions say:

""Though the Phoenix feels denied it also knows that for the sake of the multiverse, it must TODAY heed the tribunals wishes""

Does that equate to LTs ruling being absolute? no Does that not suggest to you that if the Phoenix merely abided by it and that if she wanted to she could very well ignore him?

Regardless as stated on panel the Phoenix power can be used to give a user the power to be supreme in reality, the power to humble LT. That is clearly shown and stated by Eternity who as the time was speaking to Jean as a representative of all of the fundamental forces affected in the creation cycle (LT included)

Jean as Phoenix is one of the only true legitimate threats to reality:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7508345098.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7508374934.jpg&s=x11

Death actually states that choosing the Phoenix Force is what paved the road for the replacement.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7508393059.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7508420942.jpg&s=x11

In Jeans past Prosh said that if she were to not choose to embrace the Force then the fundamental forces would NOT be troubled by "The mosquito that is human evolution"

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The LT vs Infinity Gems issue has been debated many a time. Theres no conclusive evidence to prove Lts superiority to them. His ruling over the gems only took effect AFTER Adam submitted. The IG is just an artifact. Its power can only come into effect when it is picked up and used by a wielder. Stopping an artifact from functioning properly does not equate to LT being greater than said non sentient artifact, especially when the IG when LT admitted that to try and see his ruling through he would need to engage in a reality destroying confrontation when said artifact was being wielded by Adam.

As for your comments on LT cradling Phoenix, i could do the same with my pet pitbull terrier, i have the thing on the lead like a b*tch because it trusts me and respects me however if it ever decided it had enough what the hell could i do to stop it? No comments were made about the relative power levels of LT and Phoenix in that scene. In fact if you read the scan again you'd see that the captions say:

""Though the Phoenix feels denied it also knows that for the sake of the multiverse, it must TODAY heed the tribunals wishes""

Does that equate to LTs ruling being absolute? no Does that not suggest to you that if the Phoenix merely abided by it and that if she wanted to she could very well ignore him?

Regardless as stated on panel the Phoenix power can be used to give a user the power to be supreme in reality, the power to humble LT. That is clearly shown and stated by Eternity who as the time was speaking to Jean as a representative of all of the fundamental forces affected in the creation cycle (LT included)

Jean as Phoenix is one of the only true legitimate threats to reality:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7508345098.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7508374934.jpg&s=x11

Death actually states that choosing the Phoenix Force is what paved the road for the replacement.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7508393059.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7508420942.jpg&s=x11

In Jeans past Prosh said that if she were to not choose to embrace the Force then the fundamental forces would NOT be troubled by "The mosquito that is human evolution" Sometimes I'm amazed at how exacting and refined you are at dishing out Pheonix information. lol. Given your experience at defending it though, I guess I shouldn't take it in surprise.

thesilverspider
pre TB#100 Genis stops him..........shifty

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
pre TB#100 Genis stops him..........shifty You think he could take Mxy?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
You think he could take Mxy?
eek! You know me better then that.......... wink
Honestly the fight would end with the universe getting destroyed or mxy just getting bored and leaving.
From the top of my head not that many would even come close to mxy's power not even LT has the feats to put him up there.

Juntai
eek! You know me better then that.......... wink
Honestly the fight would end with the universe getting destroyed or mxy just getting bored and leaving.
From the top of my head not that many would even come close to mxy's power not even LT has the feats to put him up there. Or they 'trick' him into saying his name backwards!

thesilverspider
Or they 'trick' him into saying his name backwards!
It's still a self imposed rule correct so he can take it off when ever he wants then.It's not like he's up agianst superman.

King KAM
It's still a self imposed rule correct so he can take it off when ever he wants then.It's not like he's up agianst superman. hey nice sig.....can i have it???? oh yeah and ummmmmm, Strange makes mr M wish he would have gotten a cold and stayed in bed that morning.

golem370
There are plenty of Marvel Cosmics who could beat him
LT
The Infinites
Eternity
Infinity
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Celestials
Galactus
Hyperstorm
Stranger
Kubik
Death
Thanos/w IG or HOTU or Cosmic Cube
anybody above a Skyfather has a good chance.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by King KAM
hey nice sig.....can i have it???? oh yeah and ummmmmm, Strange makes mr M wish he would have gotten a cold and stayed in bed that morning.

We have neglected Dr. Strange a bit. He would probably send this dick packing. Hell, he may invoke the hosts of Hoggath to give the guy a pink dress and a bonnet to boot.

Juntai
We have neglected Dr. Strange a bit. He would probably send this dick packing. Hell, he may invoke the hosts of Hoggath to give the guy a pink dress and a bonnet to boot. Dr Strange is out of his league too. Mxy snaps his fingers and Dr Strange is a character on the Andy Griffith show where he gets shot and killed by Barney.

King KAM
Dr Strange is out of his league too. Mxy snaps his fingers and Dr Strange is a character on the Andy Griffith show where he gets shot and killed by Barney. doubt it

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
doubt it You don't know Mxy then.

Marcus4600
You don't know Mxy then.

I have a decent knowledge of him though. Strange wields some abilities that can defeat beings more powerful than Mxy. I think he can do this.

Juntai
I have a decent knowledge of him though. Strange wields some abilities that can defeat beings more powerful than Mxy. I think he can do this. Who's has Strange single handed defeated and downed that has more power than Mxy, who can shatter dimensions and reshape reality with a portion of his power, and can traverse past the fourth wall at will?

Mider
he'd need prep to do that NO PREP TIME big grin

CaptainStoic
He judged the infinity gems, but I believe Warlock didn't refute it, but rather seemed to have to accept the judgement himself. If I remember right.

There's a scan on here somwhere of LT BOWING to the Pheonix.

Why did you try to disprove what I said, only to say it in other words??? You must be tired.

CaptainStoic
Everyone in the MU bar TOAA and since you all think LT is sooooo powerful but he aint anyway he isnt allowed either.

Mider here's the answer, Mxy manipulates reality, you have continually changed the rules of your own thread to further suit your own needs. First off you stipulated that neither LT, or TOAA could be involved... If these are the rules of engagement, I say that the Beyonder will kick him back to the 5th dimension he came from, do you think that if you decided to play a game of cards and placed your bet, that you would be allowed to just reneg? No you wouldn't, therefore I call on The Beyonder. Remember these were the stipulations, it's your fault that you weren't more clear when you layed down the rules, as to whom could be invited to this party, and who couldn't... evil face

Superherovandal
Mxy if he were serious would be a serious threat to the multiverse. He is beyond any skyfather or cosmic cube or Galactus or even eternity for that matter. He destroyed countless universes in his fight with Batmite.

CaptainStoic
Prove it... but even if you can't, at worst they would end up cancelling each other out, plus if you really wanted to get technical, why would Mxy's reality manipulating power over the DC universe work in the Marvel Universe? The Gems didn't work over in DC right? He may get to the MU and become impotent. Different physical laws, which was stated in JLA/Avengers.

Superherovandal
in forum battles it is assumed that all powers work regardless of place unless stated that way.

Mider
i already told you easy the LT could have made the gems not work even a normal person can so please save it you cant prove the LT is as strong as you claim, and if every universal threat was put into a battle with the likes of TOAA or the beyonder there would be no point now would there, no spectre, no presence, no the brothers vs anyone

Superherovandal
I think the comic is World's Funniest a one shot.

UniOmni
Didn't Gog, a being created by skyfathers kill Mxy?? With one shot??
Galactus>>Gog. Eternity>>Gog. Apparently Doomsday>>>Gog. Phoenix>>> Gog. Gog>>Mxy. Marvel universe wins.

supremthor
Originally posted by golem370
There are plenty of Marvel Cosmics who could beat him
LT
The Infinites
Eternity
Infinity
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Celestials
Galactus
Hyperstorm
Stranger
Kubik
Death
Thanos/w IG or HOTU or Cosmic Cube
anybody above a Skyfather has a good chance.

your joking right... the only person on that list PROB again PROB thanos with the HOTU... and that still A BIG IF

supremthor
the thing about mxy no laws of any UN able to him.. he can creat and alter any form of matter

Mider
the infinites are allowed but not THOTU and who said gog killed him and when?

Sixth_Winged
Kingdom if i'm not mistaken

Who's has Strange single handed defeated and downed that has more power than Mxy, who can shatter dimensions and reshape reality with a portion of his power, and can traverse past the fourth wall at will?

when has he done something like that? You can't possibly mean his fight with Batmite which is stated non-canon on the cover.

Superherovandal
But seriously Joker completely reshaped the DCU with portion of Mxy's power and kept Spectre from doing anything. plus another 5D imp named Qwsp did the samething too. he beat spectre. Mr. M basically has complete control of time and space can create matter from nothing etc. reality is his toy.

Sixth_Winged
It's not just a portion. It's 99% of Mr. Mxxyxyxyxyxwtf's power.

But not only that, he's incredibly susceptible to CIS and has recently proven to be vulnerable to magical tampering as well.

Superherovandal
u mean like the Spectre. I never said he would beat the MU. He eventually would lose but not after taking over most of it and defeating many of its cosmics and several abstracts.

Mider
Who would he lose to in the MU barring TOAA?

Superherovandal
maybe LT or Phoenix or sumthing.

UniOmni
I'd say anybody skyfather plus would do it. Maybe Galactus, any celestial, on up. Gog killed him in the Kingdom, and he was a skyfather, skyfather+ at best. Mxy is like Lobo. One of those, not meant for rumbles, bugs bunny, really toonesque characters. Power levels all over the place. One time an imp has a good showing against spectre, yet another time Spectre scares one off with a warning. And the whole Emperor Joker thing was he didn't beat spectre. He tied him to reality itself, so that if he broke free, he'd kill everybody. Though, i don't know what stopped him from doing that anyway. He should be powerful enough to bring them back from the dead. He's the gotdamn Spectre!!!

Mider
i dont remeber that dont know how that happend but i dont think anyone in the MU could kill him

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Superherovandal
u mean like the Spectre. I never said he would beat the MU. He eventually would lose but not after taking over most of it and defeating many of its cosmics and several abstracts.

No, not just him. People like Fate have been able to defeat 5d imps bbefore.

Mider
that doesnt mean anything fate beat spectre once so what?

Sixth_Winged
that doesnt mean anything fate beat spectre once so what?

When? Kindly please tell us the issue where Fate beat Spectre Mider.

CaptainStoic
So then there you have it, Dr. Fate beats Imps; Strange will beat them too.

Mider
well i know it happend in day of vengence spectre tells nabu i couldnt beat fate but im stronger now and nabu goes that wasnt me that was fate im nabu blah blah

Sixth_Winged
I don't recall him saying anything about that, in fact, if he did, it would contradict every encounter they had on the opposite side. Also, look what happened to fate and Hector Hall. He got sent to hell for his troubles and Fate got pwned too.l

Mider
yeah but he has been put down by fate he has chaos magic or whatever, spectre has unlimited power but he has to summen it in his mini series he's had to summon more power hasnt he?

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I don't recall him saying anything about that, in fact, if he did, it would contradict every encounter they had on the opposite side. Also, look what happened to fate and Hector Hall. He got sent to hell for his troubles and Fate got pwned too.l

I think you kind of caught him in a lie there.

Mider
you caught me in a lie? friend i shall admit most of the stuff i know is from what i hear or study and its still basically better info then what you have.

Marcus4600
I didn't say that I caught you in a lie, Mider. I said that Sixth Winged did. Also, if you're information is all from what you hear and study, then it's not better than the resources that I have on my computer. I have a library of comics on my compy, literally.

Mider
if thats true you should do much better in your arguments

Marcus4600
Mider, you are one opinion. One very angry little opinion. I know you're going to bring out the Antimonitor thing, but I'm staying with my opinion.

I'm guessing that you proved in the Destroyer Armor vs Doomsday that Doomsday could win, right? Didn't you also say that Slade could take Iron Man? What's next? Batman can take Dr. Doom? Nightwing can beat Dr. Strange? Post Crisis Superman can take Galactus? You also tried to argue that Doomsday could defeat Reed Richards, Batman, and Dr. Doom if the trio had a month prep. You didn't win that one either. You also really haven't given anything but speculation in debates. If you have proof of my bad debating outside of the Antimonitor speculation I have, then feel free to try and expose me. Try to tell the entire forum that I can't debate comics. In fact, start a thread about it. I welcome it.

Mider
slade cant beat iron man? why is he invincible? He beat KO'd wonder women a few times but not Iron Man all hail iron man cause he is unable to be KO'd

Also destroyer winning against Doomsday how did destroyer die again? oh yeah died at the hands of a skyfather which is what gog who doomsday killed a few times for 100 years yeah speculation

all batman and those guys can do is trap him i dont know how they would kill him

why do you always say crap about me thats not true? here is your argument for ben winning against slade oh ben is stron and he can jump high yeah your argument is so great dude im suprised i didnt just give up from embarresment, and the antimonitor thing why dont you read the book first before saying something dumb like you did.

Same thing with the destroyer and how he died and how doomsday beat a guy stronger then king thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.