The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
After the first "Good, Bad, and Ugly" post, I suddenly got the urge to do another one...well, let's look at the competitors shall we...here we have...

The Good = Moon Knight

The Bad = Kraven the Hunter

The Ugly = The Predator

The fight takes place in the same hot, steamy jungle at night during a full moon. There is no prep for the three this time. All three of the characters have their standard weapons, equipment, gadgets, etc...So, who walks out the jungle alive? The good? The bad? or the ugly?

Wolverine2006
The ugly harvests the skulls of the good and the bad

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
The ugly harvests the skulls of the good and the bad
word! smile

Comicbook_kid
I don't think it would be that easy for the Predator! What does anyone else think?

batdude123
Either predator or Moon Knight would take this.

Dizzle
I'd go for Moon Knight, if only because he's a complete badass. Kraven's screwed, at the very least.

inamilist
im really comfused about moon knight's powers....

is he superhuman in any way, or is he like a batman "peak"human?

is he possessed by any gods currently lol?

Dizzle
His strength fluctuates with the moon, as does his durability. (he would be strongest at a full moon, and peak humanish when there is no moon, I believe... And I could be wrong about durability) He also has a bunch of gadgets and such, most of them moon themed. He also has several degrees in badassery. Depending on his physical level, a pred should give him a very good fight, but it would be close.

Murda Mase
Plus he has adamantium armor.

If Danny Glover can beat a Predator then Moon Knight can.

I say Moon Knight wins this.

I can't wait to buy the comic tomorrow.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Murda Mase

okay, first of all the predator had been pretty much holding his breath (or at least barely able to breathe) ever since he had his mask removed... 2nd of all, he had his mask removed, so he couldnt see sh*t... 3rd, thats the movie, not the comics

pred wins this one 9.5/10, unless moon night can somehow see him while he's cloaked.. in that case it'll drop down to 8/10

Dizzle
Originally posted by Murda Mase

The movie preds suck monkey balls in comparison to their comic counterparts.

I dunno... With a full moon, Moon Knight would probably be stronger than a Pred. Speed would be pretty equal, skill would probably go to the Predator. Weaponry would also go to the predator, but most of it would be fairly ineffective against adamantium armor. Both could win fairly easily, I'd lean towards (in all honesty) 6/10 Predator, though Moon Knight's way the hell cooler.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
After the first "Good, Bad, and Ugly" post, I suddenly got the urge to do another one...well, let's look at the competitors shall we...here we have...

The Good = Moon Knight

The Bad = Kraven the Hunter

The Ugly = The Predator

The fight takes place in the same hot, steamy jungle at night during a full moon. There is no prep for the three this time. All three of the characters have their standard weapons, equipment, gadgets, etc...So, who walks out the jungle alive? The good? The bad? or the ugly?

Moon knight

Psyquis52
Is it a full moon or quarter moon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.