My avatar is to big?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude_The_Man
Ok so I downloaded photoshop off the adobe website. I wanna make a signature eventually but jesus this thing is complicated to no end.

ATM i'm just trying to shrink a picture so I can use it as my avatar but I can't even figure out how to do that. Theres like 3 or 4 different ways to select the picture like laso etc. but I can't grab the edge and shrink it.

Another thing, when I tried to load the avatar it said it can't be bigger then 64/64 pixels. I made a new blank sheet with those dimensions but they are smaller then some of you guys avatars? If it has to be 64/64 pixels how are yours bigger?

Barker
Originally posted by Barker
They're based on Registration Date.

Members under a Year are stuck with 64x64 Avatars. (disgust)

1 Year = 85x85

2 Years = 100x100

Dude_The_Man
So how do I shrink a picture in photoshop?

Lana
Resize it by going to Image > Resize.

There's a thread for signature questions; please use that instead of making a new one. ALWAYS be sure to check all the stickied threads before posting in a forum, 99% of the time you'll find what you need there.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.