Gog vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
dont really know much about mangog, but they have similar names, and from what i hear they both seem to be really really powerful. who wins?

Mider
what mangog the one from DC or MU anyway i say GOG

Horrificus
Mangog easily tears Gog apart.

Avalonofthewind
Then the other thousands of Gogs finish the job...easily.

Mider
mangog wouldnt be able to tear gog apart gog is above even ganthet in one on one fighting and ganthet is above king thor

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Mider
what mangog the one from DC or MU anyway i say GOG

MU

Mider
he dies anyway either one dies

vpokdekjyafmidp
i would actually like SOME proof

CaptainStoic
Mangog has the Power of 1,000,000,000 beings are you crazy? his toe-jam could take out Gog, anything that Doomsday could do Mangog could out do.

Mider
he couldnt take out king thor give me a break, king thor loses to ganthet and ganthet loses to gog simple he was given power by highfather, ganthet, phantom stranger, DC zues, and one other guy combined they would womp him but one on one with any of them he kicks there butt oh and also shazam the wizard gave him power

vpokdekjyafmidp
hmm now i am leaning towards mangog

CaptainStoic
Mider if what you say is true, Doomsday shouldn't have been able to take him out, this is just another case of the poor continuity that DC has been pumping out for decades.
Superman beat the hell out of Doomsday Rex, and I have to add that he was the same Inteligent Doomdays that broke his knuckles on big blues chest. I stand with my earlier argument, Doomsday is weaker than Mangog... Mangog was hit by Thor's antiforce energy and just stood there. If Doomsday can take Gog which he did, Mangog will have a field day on him.

Horrificus
mangog wouldnt be able to tear gog apart gog is above even ganthet in one on one fighting and ganthet is above king thor

Wasn't Doomsday and Superman able to beat a bunch of Gogs?

If they were, then Mangog can do it too. And then some.

Mider
all that means is that doomsday evolved to a point that gog couldnt hurt him that means nothing else read kingdom come if you think im lieing

Horrificus
The only time Mangog has even been hurt, is when Odin transferred his power into Thor, plus he had his belt of strength on, combined with the super-armor built by Jagrfelm.
Even with all of this, the only way he was able to knock out Mangog, was to shoot him down his throat with that amped Godforce stuff.

Other than that, he has never been hurt. Just temporarily deported.

He is an entire race of beings that Odin was terrified of, and they were bent on conquering Asgard.

On top of all of this, Mangog feeds on hate. Hate from all sources now.
He has no limits.

Horrificus
all that means is that doomsday evolved to a point that gog couldnt hurt him that means nothing else read kingdom come if you think im lieing

No, i don't think you are lying. Basically, DD turned into a Gog-Killing machine.

supremthor
Doomsday fought an army of gogs for a hundred years straight without rest..... i mean he had to end up evolving past gogs attacks

Mider
didnt king thor kill mangog easily?

Horrificus
I think Mangog's last appearance was when he was on the side of Thanos, trying to destroy the universe. And, he was beating the crap out of Thor so often, it was getting boring.
Finally, Odin gave up his power to Thor, Thor used the belt, and a fancy new armor, and shot Mangog inside his mouth with all of that.
That is the only time Mangog has been hurt.

Sixth_Winged
It was Rune Thor and not lord thor who finally handed his ass to him. Then again, Rune Thor was a freak in power.

grey fox
Gog = Time traveling supes fanboy

Mangog = Butt ugly demon who routinely trashes thor

Horrificus
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It was Rune Thor and not lord thor who finally handed his ass to him. Then again, Rune Thor was a freak in power.

And, he still had almost no effect on Mangog until he did the multi power down the throat trick.

Mangog is SERIOUS.
Which is cool. Because, if the bad guys weren't tought than th egood guys some times, we would get bored.

Mider
i say ganthet would own him

vpokdekjyafmidp
ganthet is a homosexual

Ex11B
Mangog wins.

Mider
nah he dont.

UniOmni
Ganthet who can crack a planet in half with a stray thought?? Gog>>Him?? Ha!!
I never saw Gog do anything impressive outside of The Kingdom. Gog Wars, he got beat by dd, an uber brick, and Superman.
Thats what i love about comics...... Ganthet has a rich history with the GL's, and then they totally trash that so they can create an uber bad guy who they will eventually neuter to up another characters stock. Happened to Darkseid, Mongul, Imperiex, Neron, Gog, and will happen in the future. Continuity has no import in comics. Oh, and for someone who's been around since the big bang and is supposedly very wise, Ganthet has been making dumb decisions. Creating a being more powerful than yourself?? Stupid.

Mider
umm well let me think gog has a portion of ganthet, shazam the wizard, dc zues, phantom stranger, and highfather and he can take them out one on one but not as a group. read kingdom come if you dont believe me he even said he let the team win.

vpokdekjyafmidp
im going with mangog now

Horrificus
Mangog is a universal constant. All who attempt to make war against him, shall most assuredly fall.

All hail Mangog!

Mider
ummm ok? Gog would own him

Horrificus
ummm ok? Gog would own him

Definitely.

Except for the fact that he wouldn't.

CaptainStoic
You're the only one that thinks so Mider, Mangog would beat to goggles out of Gog, and then turn around and do the same thing to Doomsday. If rune Thor shoved his hammer down any one of these guys throats and fired off the anti force blast, the results would be the same.
He probably wouldn't even have to go down Ganthets throat, as he has never been shown to be durable in the sense that Mangog is, he's just a heavy energy wielder; so if he got hit by the anti force, it would just rip him clean out of his clothes.

Mider
yeah right cause you say so? He can own ganthet, shazam the wizard, highfather, phantom stranger, and dc Zues but not mangog your so right sept your not big grin

Dizzle
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You're the only one that thinks so Mider

Actually, I agree with him, as did Avalon on the first page... Gog is uber. I'd agree with his placement just above the Quintessence. (Zeus, Ganthet, etc) These are at least on Odin's level, if not a bit higher. Mangog is powerful, but he's a Thor villain. Gog is a full fledged skyfather, Mangog hovers around higher end heraldish level.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Dizzle
Actually, I agree with him, as did Avalon on the first page... Gog is uber. I'd agree with his placement just above the Quintessence. (Zeus, Ganthet, etc) These are at least on Odin's level, if not a bit higher. Mangog is powerful, but he's a Thor villain. Gog is a full fledged skyfather, Mangog hovers around higher end heraldish level.

Then how come the most powerful skyfather in the MU was basically terrified by Mangog. And, how come it took a combination of Odin's power, Thor's power, the belt of strength, and Jagrfelm's armor, stuck all the way down Mangog's throat, to even hurt him for the FIRST time?

Come on. Let's not be silly. Mangog is the combination of an entire race of godlike beings so dark, and so powerful, that they had asgard on the ropes. You know, asgard, an entire race of gods in a crazy magic city, with Odin at the helm.

Odin was not able to destroy him, so he trapped him in a magical loop-dimension, until Ulik released him.

And now, Mangog has even learned to absorb hate from the universe itself. He also has matter conversion powers, energy blasts, shape changing.

Everything I am saying is true. I have listed links all over this forum at one time or another, to show the issues where he did these things.

He is not a Thor villain. Thor has never defeated him before this. He has always been a universal villain. An Odin villain. A villain to all of asgard and the universe itself, which he wanted to destroy, and almost did.
Gog is toast.

Mider
gog can just trap him somewere too whats your point?

grey fox
gog can just trap him somewere too whats your point?

No he can't gog can only transport himself back in time.

Mider
he has alot of powers why couldnt he just trap him.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
Then how come the most powerful skyfather in the MU was basically terrified by Mangog. And, how come it took a combination of Odin's power, Thor's power, the belt of strength, and Jagrfelm's armor, stuck all the way down Mangog's throat, to even hurt him for the FIRST time?

Come on. Let's not be silly. Mangog is the combination of an entire race of godlike beings so dark, and so powerful, that they had asgard on the ropes. You know, asgard, an entire race of gods in a crazy magic city, with Odin at the helm.

Odin was not able to destroy him, so he trapped him in a magical loop-dimension, until Ulik released him.

And now, Mangog has even learned to absorb hate from the universe itself. He also has matter conversion powers, energy blasts, shape changing.

Everything I am saying is true. I have listed links all over this forum at one time or another, to show the issues where he did these things.

He is not a Thor villain. Thor has never defeated him before this. He has always been a universal villain. An Odin villain. A villain to all of asgard and the universe itself, which he wanted to destroy, and almost did.
Gog is toast.

Yep, couldn't have said it better if I tried. This however doesn't seem to be about power as much as it seems to be about popularity, I mean it's simple... Race of Gods in one body vs one Gog... this is simple!

CaptainStoic
next thing I'll here is that Slade can defeat the Destroyer with meta bombs.

grey fox
he has alot of powers why couldnt he just trap him.

No he doesn't. He has the basic super 'Upgrade' and time traveling abilities other then that he's powerless.

Mider
have you read kingdom come?

Ex11B
Mangog wins..again and again

grey fox
have you read kingdom come?

No , but i know he's one of 'bad heroes' whom go around kicking the shit out of each other and ignoring the general public. But this isn't kingdom come gog. This is Dc gog , the guy who goes back in time each day and slaughters supermen through the fact that his powers are magical and he has a spear filled with liquid K-nite.

Mider
Yeah right horse crap, gog can beat the crap out of ganthet, shazam the wizard, and highfather, phantom stranger, and also dc zues im so sure that mangog will be a problem, nope gog just treats him like he did the JLA like nothing, he didnt even lose to them he admited that he let them win cause he just got tired. He fought the most powerful green lantern, and other uber powered up JLA members. Not even being sucked through a time portal hurt him to much. Then he can call forth as many gogs as he wants all able to womp superman pfft mangog would get owned.

grey fox
Yeah right horse crap, gog can beat the crap out of ganthet, shazam the wizard, and highfather, phantom stranger, and also dc zues im so sure that mangog will be a problem, nope gog just treats him like he did the JLA like nothing, he didnt even lose to them he admited that he let them win cause he just got tired. He fought the most powerful green lantern, and other uber powered up JLA members. Not even being sucked through a time portal hurt him to much. Then he can call forth as many gogs as he wants all able to womp superman pfft mangog would get owned.

Lol , Mangog eats herald levelers fro breakfast he smashes these gog's around easily. It would be like a repeat of gog wars....

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
No , but i know he's one of 'bad heroes' whom go around kicking the shit out of each other and ignoring the general public. But this isn't kingdom come gog. This is Dc gog , the guy who goes back in time each day and slaughters supermen through the fact that his powers are magical and he has a spear filled with liquid K-nite.
That's Kingdom Gog too. Gog Wars version never showed any of the skyfather powers he had in The Kingdom. I'd say he loses this one.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
That's Kingdom Gog too. Gog Wars version never showed any of the skyfather powers he had in The Kingdom. I'd say he loses this one.

Well then I'd say the main problem with this thread is the confusion of which characters are which.

Mangog

Gog is well ... I'm not even going to post a link because the dumb ass who created him thought that continuity wasn't a particularly 'good' thing so he ****ed with his own character so much god only knows his correct power set......

the Darkone
Mangog is a skyfather level being plain and simple. Mangog would kill gog and pimp him out like a hoe, Gog was getting served by superman before getting hit in the chest with liquid K-nite if it wasn't for that Gog would've lost. Mangog is another level of power only beings in Asgard that can defeat him is Odin and the Destroyer, Thor w weapons other than that it is a short list. Mangog would rape doomsday like a school child, please do your research on characters before making a comment Mider.

Mangog >>>> gog

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mangog is a skyfather level being plain and simple. Mangog would kill gog and pimp him out like a hoe, Gog was getting served by superman before getting hit in the chest with liquid K-nite if it wasn't for that Gog would've lost. Mangog is another level of power only beings in Asgard that can defeat him is Odin and the Destroyer, Thor w weapons other than that it is a short list. Mangog would rape doomsday like a school child, please do your research on characters before making a comment Mider.

Mangog >>>> gog

Yep

Mider
so what if he is a skyfather level being gog is above skyfather he can womp the guys i just told you deal with it.

Horrificus
Skyfather, Shmybover. There are whimpy skyfathers, and powerful skyfathers.
Mangog is above Odin. Odin was never able to defeat him. Only temporarily remove his power source.
Gog is nothing but a goofy character some clown made up, and had no focused powers, plot, definitions or direction for.
Mark my words, within 2 years, Robin will be beating Gogs up 10 at a time too.

CaptainStoic
Skyfather, Shmybover. There are whimpy skyfathers, and powerful skyfathers.
Mangog is above Odin. Odin was never able to defeat him. Only temporarily remove his power source.
Gog is nothing but a goofy character some clown made up, and had no focused powers, plot, definitions or direction for.
Mark my words, within 2 years, Robin will be beating Gogs up 10 at a time too.

Yep

Mider
oh yeah there weak skyfathers cause you say so give me a break most of you hate DC i think oh yeah MU womps DC bull crap, ganthet can just think and make a planet crack in half, shazam is no punk he fought the spectre, dc zues is above dc ares and dc ares almost destroyed the world on his own and had to be talked out of it but was not defeated and the other time he defeated the JLA but only darkseid stoped him no one else. Highfather is equal to darkseid in power from what i can understand and phantom stranger turned himself back into his normal form even though spectre turned him into a mouse he is also a being much like the spectre maybe not on his level but he is an angel or something so the comics theorize weak skyfathers? why cause you say so?

the Darkone
Mangog >>>> gog, pimps gog out like a hoe.

Mider
nah you got it the other way around

the Darkone
Mangog>>>>> Gog. Mangog pimps him out like a hoe or sh**s on gog.
10/10 Mangog

CaptainStoic
Mider you just don't get it. And Shazam was blasting the sh*t out of Superman, when he was a host of Eclipso, Superman kept coming... remember the fight between him and Captain Marvel? If it wasn't for the Spector popping up out of no where and sending Eclipso back into the black diamond, I have no doubt that Superman would have eventually reached the Wizard Shazam.... is this the power that you're raving about? And wait Shazam was holding his own against the Specter for a little while in their fight, right? How can anyone compare the Specter to LT? Shazam is much lower in power than LT as a matter of fact LT wouldn't even get into a physical match with the Wizard Shazam, he'd just say "YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED, I BANISH YOU TO UBER HELL WHERE YOU WILL LANGUISH FOREVER." (No physical confrontation) so please.

Another thing that you keep ignoring even a high Skyfather can't stop Mangog on a physical level, this being said Gog with no prior knowledge of Mangog will be turned out.

Mider
nope

CaptainStoic
Yep

the Darkone
Mangog pimps slap gog like a little b***h that he is.

Mider
wow what a amazing statement no he wont mangog gets treated like the ugly punk he is

vpokdekjyafmidp
oh yeah there weak skyfathers cause you say so give me a break most of you hate DC i think oh yeah MU womps DC bull crap, ganthet can just think and make a planet crack in half, shazam is no punk he fought the spectre, dc zues is above dc ares and dc ares almost destroyed the world on his own and had to be talked out of it but was not defeated and the other time he defeated the JLA but only darkseid stoped him no one else. Highfather is equal to darkseid in power from what i can understand and phantom stranger turned himself back into his normal form even though spectre turned him into a mouse he is also a being much like the spectre maybe not on his level but he is an angel or something so the comics theorize weak skyfathers? why cause you say so?

WOW that is a really big run-on sentence. Face it, you lost. Mangog takes Gog out without breaking a sweat.

Mider
i wont face anything thats not true and you just didnt wanna read the whole sentence mangog is a nobody to gog.

vpokdekjyafmidp
ok ok im going to say it again.

vpokdekjyafmidp
shut the hell up

Mider
your as bad as darkone and marcus your all little punk kids and they say i should be banned yeah right thats why you arent respected cause of how you act why dont you act your age.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well, i dont really think you should be banned. however, i think you are rather annoying. and you are calling us little punk kids, yet you're the one who cannot properly use punctuation. and mider, if you are above punk kids, then why dont you act your age?

Horrificus
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
well, i dont really think you should be banned. however, i think you are rather annoying. and you are calling us little punk kids, yet you're the one who cannot properly use punctuation. and mider, if you are above punk kids, then why dont you act your age?

So funny.
I agree. He should not be banned.
He should just be censored a lot and receive electro-shock therapy.
But, not banned!

Gog should be banned. For being so wimpy, cheesy and having no business getting into fights with high-level characters like Mangog.

Hehe.

Mider
act my age? Do i say shut the hell up and resort to cussing? Maybe you should talk about your arguments and cussing as mucn as you talk about puncutation in the realm of which is worse you take the grand prize dear friend.

vpokdekjyafmidp
act my age? Do i say shut the hell up and resort to cussing? Maybe you should talk about your arguments and cussing as mucn as you talk about puncutation in the realm of which is worse you take the grand prize dear friend.

LMAO you said cussing.
and no the word "hell" isn't CURsing.
wait! i take the grand prize in the realm of punctuation?

Mider
no you take the grand prize at being even more annoying then me

vpokdekjyafmidp
okay. lets see what some other people say about this.

who is more annoying. me? or mider?

OH, this fight takes place in the realm of munctuation.

Mider
yeah who is gonna say im annoying lets see all the people like you who think they know everything there arguments consist of GOG WOULD GET OWNED LIKE A PIMP DERRRRRR

Horrificus
yeah who is gonna say im annoying lets see all the people like you who think they know everything there arguments consist of GOG WOULD GET OWNED LIKE A PIMP DERRRRRR

Ha! Ok, I gotta admit, I like the "DERRRRRR".

vpokdekjyafmidp
maybe you should read the arguements. your arguements are basically: MANGOG GETS OWNED LIKE A PIMP DERRRRRR because uhhh ganthet is stronger than gog and he had sex with wonderwoman but he wasnt fertile so they got invitro fertilization and galactus wsa born and galactus was stronger than mangog so that make mangog gog's invitro 3rd cousin. so that means that gog WTFpWns mangog!!!!!!!!!!!!#@)49*@#)($*)!(@*#!)@(#*!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Horrificus
maybe you should read the arguements. your arguements are basically: MANGOG GETS OWNED LIKE A PIMP DERRRRRR because uhhh ganthet is stronger than gog and he had sex with wonderwoman but he wasnt fertile so they got invitro fertilization and galactus wsa born and galactus was stronger than mangog so that make mangog gog's invitro 3rd cousin. so that means that gog WTFpWns mangog!!!!!!!!!!!!#@)49*@#)($*)!(@*#!)@(#*!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Ouch! Touche! I mean, Derrrche!

vpokdekjyafmidp
hahahahaha

Mider
my arguments are not as such and there better then yours

vpokdekjyafmidp
maybe they would be, if we could understand what you are saying.

Mider
if you dont know what im saying then how do you know what to reply braniac?

Horrificus
Ah! Mider is s a good guy.
We will just all have to agree to agree that Mangog is the winner.
Hehe.

Mider
i do not he isnt the winner cant even take odin gog would own him

Horrificus

But, what about the fact that Gog is wimpy?
That fact cannot be ignored!

vpokdekjyafmidp
if you dont know what im saying then how do you know what to reply braniac?

well, actually. most of the times with your agruements i have quoted them. and said stuff, either insulting your lack of punctuation skills, or asking you to translate it.

vpokdekjyafmidp

odin = scared shitless of mangog
yet odin>mangog?

explain this one mider.

you may also take the challenge if you choose

the challenge - explain it using proper punctuation, and/or in a way that i can understand it.

alright guyz n' galz, im goin to bed. i will gladly scuffle with mider in the morning.

Mider
really and who killed mangog? was it odin who dispersed him into a million beings or who was it? Oh and later who killed him again was it king thor or who?

Horrificus
really and who killed mangog? was it odin who dispersed him into a million beings or who was it? Oh and later who killed him again was it king thor or who?

not what happened.
odin found out that when he released the trapped members of mangogs race, mangog did not go away. he was now feeding on new outside sources.
and it was never said that mangog got killed by thor. just knocked out. for the first time ever.
and remember what it took to even hurt him.

Mider
if one thor can do that imagine what an army of gogs can do it would be a massacre all of them tearing him to shreads.

Horrificus
if one thor can do that imagine what an army of gogs can do it would be a massacre all of them tearing him to shreads.

It wasn't Thor. It was Thor, with Odin's power, the belt of strength, and the armor of Jagrfelm, shot down Mangog's throat.

Thor was basically just the transportation for all that power that wasn't his.

Mider
all those things were his you know and ganthet could womp mangog no problem and gog can womp ganthet

CaptainStoic
I believe that even if Gog himself told you that Mangog was too much for him, you'd tell him he was wrong, even after seeing footage that he got his skull cracked by Mangog. Did you read anything about Mangog Mider?

the Darkone
your as bad as darkone and marcus your all little punk kids and they say i should be banned yeah right thats why you arent respected cause of how you act why dont you act your age.

What the f**k? are you saying man, for heavens sake use some punctuation. Mider you talk more bullsh** and nonsense then George Bush, I couldn't believe that was possible until now. Do you and George Bush use the same brain are what, I think you do need some shock thearpy ASAP.

grey fox
Mangog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gog

End of story kiddies , And mider stop being a pest.

Sixth_Winged
Well Gog can always go back in time and kill the billions and billions of people Odin feared that comprised Mangog's anger wink

Mider
i believe if i told you that gog could kill the presance you would still believe he'd lose to gog he even killed mr M in kingdom come pfft im so sure this punk is gonna take him

grey fox
i believe if i told you that gog could kill the presance you would still believe he'd lose to gog he even killed mr M in kingdom come pfft im so sure this punk is gonna take him

No we don't believe you because your full of shit and make wild statements ever post or so without any scans to back up your claims.

Marcus4600

I hadn't even touched this thread, and you mention my name. You don't do that Mider. Before I do anything, does anyone wanna tell this kid that I know more about comics than he does?

Mr. Valentine
mider, you dont know what you are talking about...and wait they are the ones that arent respected?? i think you are being a hypocrit, you dont seem to be very respected either dude

AJ4LIFE
im here guys, punk kid, yor the punk u go around trolling when people have told u before why dont u go on another site where they enjoy argueing like 5 year olds that know bad language

Mr. Valentine
*use bad language lol...stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
wat do u mean

Mr. Valentine
sorry, lol i geuss you arent to fond of irony then.

AJ4LIFE
where was the oirony i never swore

Mr. Valentine
im not gonna explain it dude, the joke (Which wasnt funny in the first place i admit) is dead, so me explaining it will only make it worse. lol

AJ4LIFE
why cause i said punk thats not bad language, anyway back to mider

Mr. Valentine
aha, but the way you said it (ie the sentence) had many grammatical problems...and yes back to mider. (was it just me or did i sound lyk a real ponce then?)

AJ4LIFE
very much so laughing

Mr. Valentine
embarrasment ill stop now embarrasment

AJ4LIFE
laughing cool

Marcus4600
Since this is DC Gog, not Kingdom Gog, Gog gets a whuppin. You can go with the whole skyfather blah blah blah, but Mangog is an entire race of Gods put into one single being. His power is quite literally immeasurable. Gog is built to kill Superman, and that's about it.

Sir Whirlysplat
More than one Gog exists - The gog from the kingdom wins. Gog he has the power of the quintessene. Gog from Gog Wars can make an infinite number of duplicates hE might win although it is less certain.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
More than one Gog exists - The gog from the kingdom wins. Gog he has the power of the quintessene. Gog from Gog Wars can make an infinite number of duplicates hE might win although it is less certain.

This means nothing.

Power of the Quintblahyadablah.
Mangog = a Race of Evil Gods, that had conquered huge parts of the universe, and had Odin pooping in his armored skirt.
Mangog = single-handedly had all of Asgard on the ropes.
Mangog = only even got hurt once since he has existed.
Mangog = absorbs power from many different sources
Mangog = matter manipulation
Mangog = channel his limitless energy into blasts
Mangog = in the entire universe, was the only one chosen by Thanos to be his enforcer.
Mangog = has Gods terrified.
Mangog = so strong, he effortlessly held Thor, while he prepared to Bite him in half, until Thanos said to stop.
Mangog = was never even been scratched in his appearences, regardless of what was used against him. Gogs were constantly getting killed, hurt, and fighting for their lives.

Come on guys. That has to mean something.

Sir Whirlysplat
This means nothing.

Power of the Quintblahyadablah.
Mangog = a Race of Evil Gods, that had conquered huge parts of the universe, and had Odin pooping in his armored skirt.
Mangog = single-handedly had all of Asgard on the ropes.
Mangog = only even got hurt once since he has existed.
Mangog = absorbs power from many different sources
Mangog = matter manipulation
Mangog = channel his limitless energy into blasts
Mangog = in the entire universe, was the only one chosen by Thanos to be his enforcer.
Mangog = has Gods terrified.
Mangog = so strong, he effortlessly held Thor, while he prepared to Bite him in half, until Thanos said to stop.
Mangog = was never even been scratched in his appearences, regardless of what was used against him. Gogs were constantly getting killed, hurt, and fighting for their lives.

Come on guys. That has to mean something.

You are very confused, read the Kingdom - that Gog killed Myx and was more powerful than Ganthet (who is above skyfather) read the Kingdom.

Thor 197 Mangog gets owned.

GODSCRIBE

lol good old Mider.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
lol good old Mider.

Actually over the last year Gnathets power level has been discussed at length, as has the Kingdom, trust me Mider is right in this.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Actually over the last year Gnathets power level has been discussed at length, as has the Kingdom, trust me Mider is right in this.

im not debating the verity of his claims, its just that he is so passionate about this lol. i love it.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
im not debating the verity of his claims, its just that he is so passionate about this lol. i love it.

Yup he is a one off smile

the Darkone
Ganthet is greater then gog from gog/doomsday war, KC gog is another level.

Sir Whirlysplat
Ganthet is greater then gog from gog/doomsday war, KC gog is another level.

Agreed.

the Darkone
That's the gog we are talking about not KC gog, and keeps bringing up that gog as where the thread starter stated that it's gog from the gog/doomsday war. KC gog doesn't even exist anymore.

the Darkone
ganthet = elder gods in .terms of power.

Sir Whirlysplat
That's the gog we are talking about not KC gog, and keeps bringing up that gog as where the thread starter stated that it's gog from the gog/doomsday war. KC gog doesn't even exist anymore.

In Hypertime I suspect he does. The Gog from Gog Wars never really lost either.

the Darkone
yeah inprison by superman and wonder woman son and the other Q members if I'm correct it's been a long time since I read that story arc, it's just Mider is becoming annoying beyond belief. He's whorse then George Bush and that's sad sad

Horrificus
if what you guys are saying about Gog, Ganthet, Doomsday and Superman, then DC's continuity is so screwed up, and the writers care so little for any kind of power baselines, that this fight is stupid, and can never really be acurately concluded.

Too many things don't make sense, too many contradictions.
It makes Gog Wars a bunch of silly bull with no basis in fact, and just a joke.

Validus
Gog Wars was a very good comic issue. I think the "problem" (I use that term extremely loosely) is that writers don't hash out stories for the sake of a comic book versus forum. It's only confusing if you base facts on forum hearsay.

Sir Whirlysplat
yeah inprison by superman and wonder woman son and the other Q members if I'm correct.

You are correct. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Validus
Gog Wars was a very good comic issue. I think the "problem" (I use that term extremely loosely) is that writers don't hash out stories for the sake of a comic book versus forum. It's only confusing if you base facts on forum hearsay.

agreed smile

Mider
your more annoying fanboy i hate your answers MANGOG WINS CAUSE OF HIS BIG HEAD

vpokdekjyafmidp
honestly mider, what the **** are you talking about?

Mider
i guess you dont understand english then

the Darkone

What the f**k?, you do.

vpokdekjyafmidp

LMFAO laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing big grin smile mobile love yes wacko bunny

CaptainStoic
Oh wow this is still a debate? maybe someone should lauch a poll!

grey fox
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Oh wow this is still a debate? maybe someone should lauch a poll!

Yeah .....

Is mider a Fuc*ing Tool - 10,00000000000000000000000 VOTES

Is he not - 0 VOTES

Mider
didnt know you could count so high gray fox

AJ4LIFE
well hes much smarter than u, why arent u banned yet mider all u do is argue

vpokdekjyafmidp
didnt know you could count so high gray fox

correction: grey fox

Mider
all the rest of you know is how to make fanboy comments and not look at facts so who cares if im banned from here you people wont be a loss in my life and id hope they wouldnt ban me i havent done anything to any of you sept voice my opinions which are mostly better then most of your posts sadly not all of yours but alot of you who think that you know wo much make some really dumb comments and then get mad when your corrected.

Horrificus
Mider. Relax man. They are just messing with you.
You aren't getting banned for arguing in a comic book forum.
Take it easy.

grey fox
all the rest of you know is how to make fanboy comments and not look at facts so who cares if im banned from here you people wont be a loss in my life and id hope they wouldnt ban me i havent done anything to any of you sept voice my opinions which are mostly better then most of your posts sadly not all of yours but alot of you who think that you know wo much make some really dumb comments and then get mad when your corrected.

No you ignore the facts.

Mider
my name is not grey fox i dont ignore anything you do though

grey fox
We have given you suitable evidence which you ignore.

Mider
yeah right ive given you more suitible evidence which you ignore as well.

Did you know grey fox that Gog has:

Gone faster then KC flash who was basically a blur he could be everyone at once in his city

He was stronger then the green lantern in KC who was the strongest in that unvierse he had armoer from the star heart or whatever its called

He killed superman like a nobody every single day

had the magic power to use red sun fire to burn supes skin off

has the ability to create krytonite

has servived being sucked through a time portal by one of the strongest superman alive maybe even stronger then superman prime

womed all the other beings who went up against him as well

he even killed Mr M

Horrificus
yeah right ive given you more suitible evidence which you ignore as well.

Did you know grey fox that Gog has:

Gone faster then KC flash who was basically a blur he could be everyone at once in his city

He was stronger then the green lantern in KC who was the strongest in that unvierse he had armoer from the star heart or whatever its called

He killed superman like a nobody every single day

had the magic power to use red sun fire to burn supes skin off

has the ability to create krytonite

has servived being sucked through a time portal by one of the strongest superman alive maybe even stronger then superman prime

womed all the other beings who went up against him as well

he even killed Mr M

Yeah, but all those guys are wimpy.
Hehe. Just messin with ya.
Seriously though, all of Gog's stuff is directed at one thing. Killing Superman. None of that stuff has shown to ever bother Mangog.
Even the only time he has been hurt, when Thor had to give it to him down his throat, might turn out to be just a KO, or less.
Mangog has been hit with everything they had, and I do think that the full might of Asgard, all those crazy weapons they tried to use on him, plus Odin, Thor, etc, are more than equal to the characters you have mentioned.

Mider
how do you know that is so for all you know that GL is as powerful as Ion he is the most powerful GL in that universe and very Uber and that superman he lost to is stronger then supes prime perhaps even then he let the superman win, also that flash he was so fast he could be EVERYWERE at once in his city could mangog do that? no Gog was stronger then any of these characters

Gog was given power by ganthet, shazam the wizard, phantom stranger, highfather, and DC zues he can defeat ANY of them one on one none of them can beat him alone in a team they can but not alone he even killed Mr M you know how powerful Mr M is? He messes with the universe for fun dude.

aliveinboston
dont really know much about mangog, but they have similar names, and from what i hear they both seem to be really really powerful. who wins?

Mangog is physically far stronger than thor, superman, doomsday, hulk, etc.... Of Thor's regular enemies, only the destroyer is more powerful. Mangog can kill all of the above if they teamed up on him, and Gog would fare no better than them.

Mider
yeah i know youve proven that with out a shadow of a doubt.....lol no you havent

Gog>Ganthet
Gog>DC Zues
Gog>Shazam The Wizard
Gog>Phantom Stranger
Gog>Highfather

Highfather, Shazam, Phantom Stranger, Dc Zues, and Ganthet>mangog

Mider
if the destroyer is indeed more powerful then mangog you already admited that mangog loses this fight cause the destroyer lost to king thor and even marcus says that ganthet>king thor.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>