Batman and The Punisher vs Captain America and Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both sides have prep

bloodlust: on

batdude123
Batman and Punisher w/ prep. You've basically got two fantastic prep guys versus a team with one fantastic prep guy.

braz
exactly, so how does it go down?

batdude123
I don't know, Punisher and Batman create an anti-vibranium bullet that suppresses kinetic vibrations and shoot BP with it. big grin And then they double team Captain America.

braz
^sounds like a plan laughing and then again, if that doesnt work, The Punisher can just load up with a whole bunch of explosives and high-fire-rate weapons like a minigun since they have prep and just blow cap n BP to holy hell Happy Dance

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
^sounds like a plan laughing and then again, if that doesnt work, The Punisher can just load up with a whole bunch of explosives and high-fire-rate weapons like a minigun since they have prep and just blow cap n BP to holy hell Happy Dance

Hells yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance laughing

Disappear
anybody remember the scene where a couple drug dealers unloaded 316 rounds on t'challa without leaving so much as a ding in his suit? that'd be fun to see again. frank v. t'challa would be a good match to see, given their differences in "prep." we've seen cap v. batman, which seemed to go in bat's favor. but t'challa and cap are, of their own admission, like brothers. they know eachother's ins and outs like none other, and would be a nearly unstoppable force if they put their minds to it.

and don't undermine cap's "prep" potential. he's as good a tactician as they come, and he'd need only one moment of distraction to knock the glass jaw right off the punisher, american-style.

it'd be quite a sight to see, i'll admit, but i think cap and BP have the advantage.

braz
^yea i get what ur saying, but the punisher and batman with prep is like a setup for disaster...i mean think about it, batman has the batmobile at his exposal, the batcopter, batwing both with cloaking devices, the tank like in Dark Knight Returns ect. the punisher could load up on a $hit load of guns from automatics to shotguns, handguns, explosives from RPG's to frags, remote mines ect. and i see how u said that the vibranium stops bullets, but can it stop incredible explosions like multiple hits from an RPG, grenades, tank rounds ect.?? thats the question, but if it can, and wouldnt even do as much to even cause any internal bleeding or nething, BP would be tough to take out...but it could still be done...especially with pun n bats w/ prep time, like i said they got aircraft, tanks, explosives....(btw Batman n pun kill cap, but w/ BP remaining..).trust me, BP wouldnt even be able to touch bats n pun if they were in those kind of vehicles...pretty much no1 could..the only one i can think of that can is the hulk..and hes a dayum beast...so IMO Black Panther would be fallible in SOME way despite the vibranium, cuz like batdude said, batman could also study the molecular structure of a sample of vibranium, and create a round that could pierce it and mass produce it for the punisher to use..idunno im just thinkin that with pun n bats on a team with prep is pretty unstoppable and they'd find some way to win despite the fact that theyre both peak human

Juntai
Given Prep-time, Batman also has access to stupid stuff like Motherboxes and the like. It's pretty cheap. lol. That would also nullify most tech anyone else tries to use as the motherbox can just take it over. It would also outfit him and Punisher in New God battle armor if needed. Heal them, etc..lol.

james1865
You guys are going to get creamed for saying this stuff. Most on this forum probably think Batman would have a tough time with Howard the Duck. But I agree with you.

jollyjim311
No they don't, Batman fanboyism is at a moderate level here. I know you guys are right though (notice how I didn't say agree), Batman with prep is hell to whoever he is fighting. Add punisher and it's not looking good for Cap ,n Panther.

braz
Originally posted by jollyjim311
No they don't, Batman fanboyism is at a moderate level here. I know you guys are right though (notice how I didn't say agree), Batman with prep is hell to whoever he is fighting. Add punisher and it's not looking good for Cap ,n Panther.

^yes

braz
uppity

braz
c'mon this is a good thread!!!

batdude123
Bruce and Frank with prep are MONSTERS to overcome. It'd be just too much for BP and Captain America.

braz
yea, i think so too, and pretty much the whole reason i made this thread was to see who would win: normal humans, despite theyre awesome with prep or two semi-meta humans with incredible defense mechanisms and fighting ability

batdude123
I'm gonna have to go with the humans on this one.

braz
yup.tomcat

batdude123
yup.tomcat

You should make another thread kinda like this.

braz
i know, this one's getting slept on...i love making street-level fights like this though

batdude123
i know, this one's getting slept on...i love making street-level fights like this though

Me too. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.