Ultimate Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
A fight to find out who is the best main Ultimate character is in the Ultimate Universe any I miss please post more fights.

All characters are Ultimate Universe:

Wolverine vs Thing

winner fights winner of

Spider-man vs Captain America

Ironman vs Colossus

winner fights winner of

Cyclops vs Doctor Doom

Thor vs Hulk

winner fights winner of

Captain Mar Vehl vs Juggernaut

Venom vs Carnage

winner fights winner of

Giant Man vs Green Goblin

Storm vs Electro

winner fights winner of

Sabertooth vs Doc Ock

Wolverine2006
I say

Wolverine

Spider-man

Colossus

Dr. Doom

Hulk

Juggernaut

Carnage

Green Goblin

Storm

Sabertooth

Wolverine2006
WTH no one has anything to say about this, I guess I'm right about every fight then. Hhhhmmmmmmmm, what happens if I say Wolverine would kill everyone on this list at the same time including ultimate Galactus? If no one replies I guess everyone agrees. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
WTH no one has anything to say about this, I guess I'm right about every fight then. Hhhhmmmmmmmm, what happens if I say Wolverine would kill everyone on this list at the same time including ultimate Galactus? If no one replies I guess everyone agrees. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's just the reason that fights are generally limited to 3 characters per side is because it is really difficult to comment on so many fights in a single post. erm and as everyone will have a different series of winners, you can't really debate easily.

Wolverine2006
I see, why cant we just do one at a time then?

Wolverine2006
First match to debate is

Ultimate Wolverine vs Ultimate Thing, we'll count votes as long as they have a good explanation, and go onto the next.

Obviously I'm voting for Ultimate Wolverine...because well, HE BEAT HIM ALREADY!!!!

Black Adam
First match to debate is

Ultimate Wolverine vs Ultimate Thing, we'll count votes as long as they have a good explanation, and go onto the next.

Obviously I'm voting for Ultimate Wolverine...because well, HE BEAT HIM ALREADY!!!!

it's already been done

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=388891& amp;highlight=Ultimate+Wolverine+vs+Ultimate+Thing

Wolverine2006
I know, but its just not them this time. I'm just putting about equal powered characters together for the tournament it will change. So whats ur vote. By the by Wolverine already beat him, theres some proof if ur goin to say Thing.

batdude123
I say Ultimate Wolverine because he's definitely quicker, a better fighter, and because of his quickness advantage, it'd be easy for him to jam his claws into Thing's back or something like that.

Wolverine2006
Aight, if no one else votes we'll just have to move onto the next match.

Wolverine2006
Aight Ult. Spidey vs Ult. Cap, 1..2..3.. FIGHT!

Again I say Ult. Spidey he just has so many more abilities.

batdude123
I also say Ult. Spider-man because he basically outclasses Captain in about all aspects except fighting ability. But that won't help Cap THAT much because of Spider-man's Spider sense. If Cap tried to throw his shield at Spider-man, I think it would be dodged easily also because of his Spider sense. So, basically Spidey wins this one.

Wolverine2006
Aight if no one replies in the next 5 mins, its next match so about 5:43

Wolverine2006
That was quick, aight Iron vs. Colossus

Colossus beats him and forces him to date him

Wolverine2006
Aight next match is Cyclops vs. Dr. Doom

I say doom because he was shot by Johnny and it didnt hurt him

batdude123
Aight next match is Cyclops vs. Dr. Doom

I say doom because he was shot by Johnny and it didnt hurt him

Doom beats the living sh*t out of Cyclops. Cyclops ain't gonna do anything to even scratch that force field of Doom's.

Wolverine2006
5 minutes until next vote

outarddwarf
doom

Wolverine2006
So its Doom....next fight Is Hulk vs. Thor

Obviously I say Hulk because he whooped his Ultimate a$$

batdude123
Hulk

Wolverine2006
5 minutes

Wolverine2006
Hulk wins...Captain Marvel vs Juggernaut

I say Juggernaut, hes done more

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut wins if he is not currentbig grin

Wolverine2006
Ultimate Juggernaut all characters are ultimate, I think ol'condom head would tear the alien in half like what Ultimate Hulk did to Wolverine

Wolverine2006
Oh ya....5 minutes

Wolverine2006
Winner: Ultimate Juggernaut

NEXT: Venom vs Carnage, I dont know much about either so I'll wait for everyone elses replies

batdude123
Probably Carnage because Ultimate Venom is less powerful than his 616 counterpart but I don't know if the Ultimate version of Carnage is as powerful. Since he usually wins most of their battles anyway, I'll go with Carnage.

Wolverine2006
5 mins

Wolverine2006
Winner: Ultimate Carnage

NEXT: Green Goblin vs Giantman

I say GG because he could just do what the Hulk did but instead really tear off his bottom jaw.

batdude123
Probably Green Goblin.

batdude123
Giant Man's huge ass just makes a bigger target for GG's pumpkin bombs. evil face

Tony Stark
First match to debate is

laughing

Holy hanna Batman...

Sorry Bruce...

All of you Wolverine fans are the exact same just different names your going to call that a "WIN" for Ult. Woverine? One Kick...?

laughing laughing laughing

We might as well say that when Ult. Ben punched Ult Wolverine across the room that was a "WIN" for him... So i guess they are 1-1...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you Wolvie fans wonder why you catch so much S H I T.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

Holy hanna Batman...

Sorry Bruce...

All of you Wolverine fans are the exact same just different names your going to call that a "WIN" for Ult. Woverine? One Kick...?

laughing laughing laughing

We might as well say that when Ult. Ben punched Ult Wolverine across the room that was a "WIN" for him... So i guess they are 1-1...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you Wolvie fans wonder why you catch so much S H I T.

Wolverine beat him in the 616 universe and in the ultimate universe, and your kinda too late to argue over that match because it was like forever ago. If u cant except what happened in the comics thats all u but it doesnt matter.

Wolverine2006
Winner: Ultimate Green Goblin

NEXT: Storm vs Electro

I say Electro because he could just absorb he electricity, and she doesnt really have anything she can use to block him from frying all of her flesh off.

xtrubeastxcs
Wolverine

Captain America

Ironman

Doctor Doom

Hulk

Captain Mar Vehl

Carnage

Giant Man

Storm

Sabertooth

xtrubeastxcs
Wolverine

Doctor Doom

Captain Mar Vehl

Carnage

Storm

Wolverine2006
5 minutes til next vote

batdude123
I say Storm because although he can fly, I'm pretty sure she can fly faster. She can blow him away with a tornado while she creates enough distance between herself and him, or she could freeze him with an arctic blast.

Wolverine2006
Winner: Ultimate Storm

NEXT: Sabertooth vs Doc Ock

I say Sabertooth, he would tear apart the tentacles and rip Ock in half

batdude123
I think Ock would take this fight. Although he might be able to dodge his tentacles a couple of times, he couldn't dodge them forever because even Spider-man has trouble dodging them. The four tentacles charging at him all at once will definitely not be an easy task to dodge. Even if one tentacle grabs a hold of him, there would be nothing that Sabretooth could do. He could not pull it off because even only one tentacle is a class 30 by itself. So I think in the end, after a long hard fight for Sabretooth having to dodge all the tentacles a billion and a half times, Doc Ock will finally catch him. Then that would be the end of Sabretooth. Good fight though. wink

Wolverine2006
Is Ultimate Ocks tentacles adamantium?

bigboygreen
I think Hulk takes them all without breaking a sweat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.