A scene in the trailer but not in the film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nepulis
During the trailer you see Anakin walking down a hallway with his hood raised. This is not in the movie nor in the deleted scenes section.

Could it be during his attack on the jedi temple?

Tarvos
That's what it was...

TheOnes2
Lucas said somewhere that, for the plot to make sense in he trailer, he filmed ani in bluescreen and added in the background of the cruiser. It was filmed just for the trailer

Or something like that

Council#13
yeah.... confused

Tarvos
Wait, are you talking about the Temple march?

Where Anakin looks all badass with the feelingless face?

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Lucas said somewhere that, for the plot to make sense in he trailer, he filmed ani in bluescreen and added in the background of the cruiser. It was filmed just for the trailer

Or something like that

Sith Master X
It was from part of the temple march. To have the trailer make more sense, ILM added a different background to the trailer only. They did the same for Ki Adi Mundi.

TheOnes2
They did the same for Ki only because they didnt have a background for Mygeeto finished

darthvader_fan
i never noticed that part

Captain REX
Wooo green/bluescreen.

darthvader_fan
its an awesome background

did you know that in the Phantom Menace, there was a part they forgot to put in place of the blue screen and i noticed it

JKozzy
...and where is that?

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Captain REX
Wooo green/bluescreen.

Posts like that are why I love you Rex. yes

Xam
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
its an awesome background

did you know that in the Phantom Menace, there was a part they forgot to put in place of the blue screen and i noticed it

n wheres that

Stun
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
During the trailer you see Anakin walking down a hallway with his hood raised. This is not in the movie nor in the deleted scenes section.

Could it be during his attack on the jedi temple?

The scene was clearly shot on the 'Invisible Hand' which i dont understandconfused unless it was a similar corridor that was shot on Mustafar. There was also another scene where you see Palpatine's shuttle approaching Coruscant - now changed to the landing platform scene.

EDIT: Right i seestick out tongue

Alkaselzer
Yeah, it's just bluescreened stuff.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Posts like that are why I love you Rex. yes

Damn skippy you do. raver

stick out tongue

Rhindon
Originally posted by Tarvos
Wait, are you talking about the Temple march?
Where Anakin looks all badass with the feelingless face?

Love that shot!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.