Idol Tonight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirk
Its a American Idol pre-show.

Should be a good one cause ive been really wanting to see the never-before-seen footage of the current season's "American Idol" contestants all this time...anyone here into it too?

Marth18
Kelly pickler hottest chick ever

dirk
Originally posted by Marth18

Yep and so does Katherine McPhee.

Ive seen Jasmine Trias interviewed last week by former "Idol" finalist Kimberly Caldwell and one-time "Popstars" contestant Rosanna Tavarez.
Jasmine still really looks amazing. I hope she guess again at the show.

Darth_mistress
Who have you been voting for? I've been voting for Chris.

dirk
Same here but isn't Chris being sued? He tried to pass off the version of "Walk the Line" as his own, when in reality it was note for note a cover that Live did back in the day, a band he sights as one of his inspirations...

Btw do you know whos idol will be guesting on tonight's pre-show?

arceli
hello! I went to the taping of "Idol Tonight" last tuesday and took some pics of jessica sierra and george huff, last week's guests...they look pretty awesome and very nice in person...cool Looking forward for this week's guest/s on Idol Tonight! Do you have any idea?

dirk
Yeah I saw some clip of George Huff interview from last week's show.

I think its gonna be Mathew Rogers not sure though...but what I am sure with is that the idol contestants will be going "country" tonight!

Marth18
Originally posted by Marth18
I AGREE!!! HAHAHA

dirk
If it's possible, last night was worse than last week. No one gave a great performance, in fact, some were really, really bad. It's hard to even pick the top one in my opinion. For me the highlight of the show was when they showed Rachel Bilson sitting in the audience.

carribean fairy
it sounds good but i dont have a clue wat ur talkin bout, wanna clue me in? blink

JamalMagloire
Anyone else disappointed about last night? I won't ruin it for anyone, but this article tells who was voted off:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190767,00.html

Tis a shame! I thought either of the other 2 in the bottom 3 should have gone - but not who was actually voted off!!

sad

dirk
Originally posted by carribean fairy
it sounds good but i dont have a clue wat ur talkin bout, wanna clue me in? blink

im not sure but do you watch the pre-show of american idol on the tv guide channel one hour before the IDOL starts on fox? its good coz its features never-before-seen footages of AI5 and more, it also features interviews from current and past idols too.

total shocker! very sad to see Mandissa go ... :-(

arceli
I find Idol Tonight a really cool show on TV Guide Channel. It was good to see past idols again to be interviewed and see what they become after joining AI. Some advices from them may help to the current finalists...big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.