Spider War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
OK IN THIS MATCH ALL OF SPIDERBASED CHARACTERS WILL GO AT IT

1 HOUR PREP

BATTLE IN NYC CENTRAL PARK

SPIDERWOMAN
SPIDERMAN 2099
SPIDERMAN (MODERN)
SCARLET SPIDER
ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN
SPIDERGIRL
ARANNA
VENOM
CARNAGE
TOXIN
MAN-SPIDER

Sparkz
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
OK IN THIS MATCH ALL OF SPIDERBASED CHARACTERS WILL GO AT IT

1 HOUR PREP

BATTLE IN NYC CENTRAL PARK

SPIDERWOMAN
SPIDERMAN 2099
SPIDERMAN (MODERN)
SCARLET SPIDER
ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN
SPIDERGIRL
ARANNA
VENOM
CARNAGE
TOXIN
MAN-SPIDER

why put in the symbiotes? cause then it just goes to toxin

spideycarnage
im gonna go out of the limb and sat spiderman 2099 wins this

ALEMASTER
i put them in because there have the same powers and there origions came frtom spidey

Sparkz
Originally posted by spideycarnage
im gonna go out of the limb and sat spiderman 2099 wins this

How would he win isnt the only extras hes got some poisoned talons?

Sparkz
i put them in because there have the same powers and there origions came frtom spidey

I suppose but realy by the time u get to carnage I wouldnt exactly say they had the same powers, mainly cause carnage dsnt bother with spider-mans powers when he can just slice people to ribbon.

ALEMASTER
LOL I KNOW BUT BECAUSE HE CAME FROM VENOM I THOUGHT Y NOT
IF U TRACE IT BAC FAR ENOUGH HE CAME FROM SPIDERMAN

Sparkz
LOL I KNOW BUT BECAUSE HE CAME FROM VENOM I THOUGHT Y NOT
IF U TRACE IT BAC FAR ENOUGH HE CAME FROM SPIDERMAN

True true can't mess with sucess

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Sparkz
How would he win isnt the only extras hes got some poisoned talons?

well im basin my opinion on smarts, he may be able to out wit he other symbiotes, he is a geneticist, that has to count for something..his talons are stong enought to slice thru metal obects, he wont have any proplems cutting thru the other syimbiotes. also he's able to shoot out the talons too, meaning he can poison and paralize his victoms form a distance. if he plays this fight out right fighing smart he ahas a chance.m
i like rooting for the underdog too lol.

Sparkz
Originally posted by spideycarnage
well im basin my opinion on smarts, he may be able to out wit he other symbiotes, he is a geneticist, that has to count for something..his talons are stong enought to slice thru metal obects, he wont have any proplems cutting thru the other syimbiotes. also he's able to shoot out the talons too, meaning he can poison and paralize his victoms form a distance. if he plays this fight out right fighing smart he ahas a chance.m
i like rooting for the underdog too lol.

Lol fare does allthough he'd prob be beaten by Spider-man due to greater experience and his now amped up powers.

samishe
I don't care who wins. I only know for sure that ult spider-man dies first. And i'm very happy about it!

Sparkz
Originally posted by samishe
I don't care who wins. I only know for sure that ult spider-man dies first. And i'm very happy about it!

Death to the emo lol

Marcus4600
Ultimate Spidey would get proper f*cked. It would definately more or less be a royal rumble between Scarlet, Spidey, Toxin, and Venom. My moeny's on Toxin for that one, but who knows. Man spider dies quick too.

Kontraz
Toxin wins this one fairly easily (not saying he could beat them ALL at once, but because its a giant free for all, and he could probably beat any 2 or 3 of them at once...)

and why not put spider-man's other clones? if you're gonna branch out and put somebody (toxin)who's grandfather (venom) got his powers from spidey, why not put in the other clones, like Kane or Spidercide? or, why not put in venom's other kids (scream, lasher, etc)

grey fox
Originally posted by Kontraz
Toxin wins this one fairly easily (not saying he could beat them ALL at once, but because its a giant free for all, and he could probably beat any 2 or 3 of them at once...)

and why not put spider-man's other clones? if you're gonna branch out and put somebody (toxin)who's grandfather (venom) got his powers from spidey, why not put in the other clones, like Kane or Spidercide? or, why not put in venom's other kids (scream, lasher, etc)

Because most of them suck....

Why does Man spider die first ? he's the strongest their .....

Also , can someone explain to me the Ult spider-man hate. First it was Venom now it's Spidey . Is their any Ult spidey character you guy's like ?

DigiMark007
Toxin. Or current Spider-Man, if we're going with the new suit. It's only a slight advantage, but combine that with his experience and it might be all he needs.

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Toxin. Or current Spider-Man, if we're going with the new suit. It's only a slight advantage, but combine that with his experience and it might be all he needs.

Bah , i have yet to see any major help that the suit provides.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by grey fox
Bah , i have yet to see any major help that the suit provides.

Bullet-proof. Thus, quite a bit more durable. That's the big one...the rest are just frills (gliding, infrared scanner, police scanner, camoflage, etc.). Like I said, small advantage. But something nonetheless, especially considering Parker's the most experienced in this fight.

TheKahn

Also , can someone explain to me the Ult spider-man hate. First it was Venom now it's Spidey . Is their any Ult spidey character you guy's like ?

It's the first rule of fanboy-ism: "My favorite character, (insert character's name here), is in fact a living god and any portrayal of said character that does not reflect his true greatness and godly invincibility I will not accept as anything other than a steaming pile of excrement blotted down on paper and I will loudly declare the depth of its sucking from the rooftops to all who will hear the truth. So help me (insert character's name here). "

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
It's the first rule of fanboy-ism: "My favorite character, (insert character's name here), is in fact a living god and any portrayed of said character that does not reflect his true greatness and godly invincibility I will not accept as anything other than a steaming pile of excrement blotted down on paper and I will loudly declare the depth of its sucking from the rooftops to all who will hear the truth. So help me (insert character's name here. "

laughing laughing laughing

Nice , but what is so bad about Ultimate spider-Man . Seriously ?

Sparkz

Well at first I liked him, but then he got unmasked in every story arc then wouldnt stop whining he's just an emo kid, as for the charters from ultimate spidey I liked, I liked doc ock GG and electro, and of course the all powerful Shocker lol

Sparkz

Whats wrong with Kaine and spidercide?

bean_machine
It's the first rule of fanboy-ism: "My favorite character, Spiderman, is in fact a living god and any portrayal of said character that does not reflect his true greatness and godly invincibility I will not accept as anything other than a steaming pile of excrement blotted down on paper and I will loudly declare the depth of its sucking from the rooftops to all who will hear the truth. So help me Spiderman. "

DigiMark007

Nothing, in my opinion. He would just get punked by 616 Spidey, even in his early days. I honestly think Ultimate SM might be funnier though.

Wolverine2006
Is the modern spider-man ur talking about the new Ironman suit one if so....he wins!!! WOLVERINE ENVY!!!

MuffinmanMike
Original Spidey.

2099, Ultimate, Spider-girl, Scarlet and Classic are all gonna team up on the threats.

Then when it comes down to the last of 'em? Modern and Ultimate will work together best, both being good ol' classic Pete. And then 616 is gonna remind Ultimate that he's been doing this way longer.

Classic Pete takes it home.

Then namedrops the Avengers.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by bean_machine
It's the first rule of fanboy-ism: "My favorite character, Spiderman, is in fact a living god and any portrayal of said character that does not reflect his true greatness and godly invincibility I will not accept as anything other than a steaming pile of excrement blotted down on paper and I will loudly declare the depth of its sucking from the rooftops to all who will hear the truth. So help me Spiderman. "

Can I get a *Thwip*!?

:P

Also, Man-Spider is first because Classic Spidey is the most experienced, so obviously anyone without a grudge is gonna listen when he says "Let's beat him up first."

Spider-girls not a big challenge for her alternate universe "father", either.

Valharu
Wheres Kaine?

grey fox
Come on , man-spider has everything spiderman has , PLUS razor sharp talons and class 75-80 strength

Sparkz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nothing, in my opinion. He would just get punked by 616 Spidey, even in his early days. I honestly think Ultimate SM might be funnier though.

If you notice Spider-mans humor differs when whos writin him, when JMS is writing he is hilarios makes me piss myself, cause hes always pointing out random things etc... When Bendis writes him, he constantly panics just like his ultimate counterpart (and also loosing his mask) and he becomes whiney as parker but when hes spidey he is actuly pretty funny.

"Come on , man-spider has everything spiderman has , PLUS razor sharp talons and class 75-80 strength"

Yeah but I don't think even him could take on 5 Spider-men/girl working in unison when they all want to take down the big threat

samishe
I also hate about ult Spider-man that he is class 2 only, we all got used to that he is class 15.
He is much younger and that's annoying either.

Sparkz
Originally posted by samishe
I also hate about ult Spider-man that he is class 2 only, we all got used to that he is class 15.
He is much younger and that's annoying either.

I never minded him being young its just the fact he is so whiney, I don't even mind his strength being toned down, I man every1s strength was toned down in ultimate universe

Marcus4600
Aside from Ultimate Colossus.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Aside from Ultimate Colossus.

Well ok aside from ultimate colossus Thing and captain america

grey fox
Originally posted by Sparkz
Well ok aside from ultimate colossus Thing and captain america

laughing

Wolverine2006
I give it to the original

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Valharu
Wheres Kaine?
Good question.

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/kaine.html

In terms of raw power this fight probably goes to Toxin or the Man-spider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.