Which version was better 70s AC/DC or 80s AC/DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which vintage of AC/DC were better

Deicide
the Bon Scott fronted AC/DC was by far the best. i dont have anything against Brian Johnson, but Bon was the original singer and they sounded better then. I do like some of the 80's tunes tho.

K.Diddy
Bon Scott

el_barto
Bon Scott will always be the best, they'res no argument.

BobbyD
All preferences aside, I'm going to mildly disagree, and go with the 80s version. Is that not when Back n' Black was made....in the early 80s? To me, this is where the argument is won and lost. Don't get me wrong they've made good albums in both decades, and Bon Scott was okay, but whichever decade Back n' Black is in, I'm going for.

DiamondBullets
70's!

mysterio69
70's.

amity75
If Brian Johnston had died immediately after Back in Black was released then he'd have been thought more highly of than Bon Scott. Back in Black is the greatest AC/DC album ever released. However, since BIB AC/DC have released album after album of AC/DC parodies that they've become a pisstake of themselves and that's such a pity.

Deicide
Nothing beats the Bon Scott AC/DC....they were the better version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.