Wolverine vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
one on one in front of the x-mansion..................

Juntai
Flash.

jrodslam
Flash.

JOE NUNEZ
no explanation, or should we just take your word for it....

samishe
hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
hysterical

If it were Flash Thompson then i would give it to Wolverine 10/10.
But the Flash... not a chance.

Gregory
Flash. What explanation can you possibly need?

JOE NUNEZ
well thats what this forum is for , no explanation no win.

JOE NUNEZ
I could just imagine flash running into wolverines claws......

JOE NUNEZ
not a pretty sight.....

Juntai
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I could just imagine flash running into wolverines claws...... Vibrates over the claws and punches Wolverine with the force of a star and he flies through the void of space.

Black Adam

It's the Flash.

Do you really need an explanation?

Flash shoves wolverines own claws into his neck and punched him a couple of hundred times all in the time it takes wolverine to say BUB...

Or one of those infinite mass punches could send wolverine flying off of the planet..

Validus
laughing

Juntai
lol.

samishe
Yeah, try Wolverine vs Flash Thompson. big grin

Juntai
Seriously, Flash being in the thread is all the explanation you need when placing him against most people under herald level.
lol.

grey fox

Ok heres an explanation .

Death 1 : Flash simply runs at Wolverine and vibrates through his causing him to explode (adamantium and all) .

Death 2 : Flash steals all of wolverines speed causing him to completely stop , he then picks up Logan and aims him at a volcano . Wally then re-charges Logan's speed (with gusto) he then falls into a volcano .

Death 3 : One million speed punches eventually knock Wolverine unconscious , he is then incinerated by a snap of pure friction.

Death 4 : Flash runs around the world a few times building speed until he hit's wolverine in the face with 'the force of a white dwarf star' no amount of adamantium will protect him from that.

Death 5 : Flash drags Wolverine into the speed-force.

Death 6 : Wally spins his arms fast enough to crate a tornado which throws wolverine into space.

Death 7 : Wally goes back in time and kills Wolverines parents.

I could up with a million more but it would eventually get boring....

JOE NUNEZ
you guys are all confused its FLASH GORDON lolololololol

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox

Death 1 : Flash simply runs at Wolverine and vibrates through his causing him to explode (adamantium and all) .

Death 2 : Flash steals all of wolverines speed causing him to completely stop , he then picks up Logan and aims him at a volcano . Wally then re-charges Logan's speed (with gusto) he then falls into a volcano .

Death 3 : One million speed punches eventually knock Wolverine unconscious , he is then incinerated by a snap of pure friction.

Death 4 : Flash runs around the world a few times building speed until he hit's wolverine in the face with 'the force of a white dwarf star' no amount of adamantium will protect him from that.

Death 6 : Wally spins his arms fast enough to crate a tornado which throws wolverine into space.

I could up with a million more but it would eventually get boring.... He doesn't need to run around the world a few times to gather speed to hit that hard, he's done it in a couple of steps.

Juntai
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2148022rg.jpg

There.

Juntai
There's also another method shown in that scan as well, vibrating death touch.

Juntai
you guys are all confused its FLASH GORDON lolololololol It's not us being confused, when you say Flash, you mean Flash. There's only one comic hero that goes solely by that name. You're just trying to dick us around now, because the thread isn't going the way you wanted or something.

But you're the thread creator, so if it's Flash Gordon now.. Wolverine wins.

spideycarnage
how doest flash's hand breaks after hiting something that hard?

JOE NUNEZ
nuff evidence case closed flash wins, I SAW FLASH KNOCK OUT BATMAN once with the vibrating hand thing.

Black Adam
Originally posted by spideycarnage
how doest flash's hand breaks after hiting something that hard?

speedforce maybe.......

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox

I could up with a million more but it would eventually get boring....

mad
but whta baout da clwassssssssssss!!!!!!!11111111 Adndmatium kant be bokren and wolerviern cna just stabbed the Falsh bekause he has supercenses. yes 100 Flsah kan't hurt wvolerine, hed just heal from any of theys atttacks.

Validus
Flash is one of the hardest hitters out there. Even Barry Allen was said to be able to make the entire planet quake from just throwing a punch. Wally owns Barry in just about everyway when it comes to power.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Flash is one of the hardest hitters out there. Even Barry Allen was said to be able to make the entire planet quake from just throwing a punch. Wally owns Barry in just about everyway when it comes to power. He has a much more vast array of abilities given the knowledge of the speedforce.. However, Barry used to CRUISE at 10x lightspeed.

Validus
Barry was pretty sick. I remember seeing him running from planet to planet jumping from one to the other.

grey fox
Respect the flash , not that over rated hairy little bastard....

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Juntai
It's not us being confused, when you say Flash, you mean Flash. There's only one comic hero that goes solely by that name. You're just trying to dick us around now, because the thread isn't going the way you wanted or something.

But you're the thread creator, so if it's Flash Gordon now.. Wolverine wins. dont say the word dick,you dick.

grey fox
dont say the word dick,you dick.

Whats so wrong with dick ?

The Fake Macoy
You realize that Flash Gordon is the master of the impossible, right? If Queen said it, it's got to be true.

Black Adam
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
You realize that Flash Gordon is the master of the impossible, right? If Queen said it, it's got to be true.

QUEEN NEVER LIES!!!

Droopy
How is Wolvie soppost to beat the fastest man alive I mean he is the flash

TheKahn
Originally posted by Droopy
How is Wolvie soppost to beat the fastest man alive I mean he is the flash

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by TheKahn
mad
but whta baout da clwassssssssssss!!!!!!!11111111 Adndmatium kant be bokren and wolerviern cna just stabbed the Falsh bekause he has supercenses. yes 100 Flsah kan't hurt wvolerine, hed just heal from any of theys atttacks.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
roll eyes (sarcastic)

exactly... laughing

Droopy
Originally posted by Black Adam
exactly... laughing

Whats so funny

Black Adam
Originally posted by Droopy
Whats so funny

he's message at the bottom that didn't come up in the quote....

Droopy
oh

badabing
Wolverine is a capable fighter but the Flash is out of his league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.