Battle Of The Gods.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
THOR vs. D.C. ARES BLOODLUST ON.....TO THE DEATH ....

grey fox
Thor.

Mider
you dont know much about DC ares do you? He stole DC zues throne, he beat the crap out of the JLA, he almost killed the planet, he wins

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Mider
you dont know much about DC ares do you? He stole DC zues throne, he beat the crap out of the JLA, he almost killed the planet, he wins

Yes and we all know the legendary consistency of DC writing makes anything that appears in their books facts. O wait, watch that version of JLA will get changed into being "avatars" or the whole thing will start a massive chain reaction that will lead to a retcon and restart of the whole DC universe. I wish they would do something cool like that. O wait confused

Marcus4600
Or they blame it on Superboy Prime.

One planet isn't much to Thor. The power of his Uru hammer can destroy PLANETS (notice the plurality) with ease. I'm giving Thor this one.

Sixth_Winged
Thor. Ares's only chance is a massive dose of Godwave

If not, he get's godblasted to the sun.

JOE NUNEZ
ARES DID manhandle the jla, and was pimp slaping superman around as if he was a bug.

Sixth_Winged
But got defeated by Diana 1on1.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
ARES DID manhandle the jla, and was pimp slaping superman around as if he was a bug.

That's the thing though. Thor SHOULD have pimp-slapped Superman around like nothing, but he got either jobbed or served a cold dish of Plot Induced Stupidity.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Marcus4600
That's the thing though. Thor SHOULD have pimp-slapped Superman around like nothing, but he got either jobbed or served a cold dish of Plot Induced Stupidity. cool I agree ...but i dont think marvel does you know marvel is its own worst enemy.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
cool I agree ...but i dont think marvel does you know marvel is its own worst enemy.

I blame Superboy Prime, again. mad

grey fox
you Don't know much about DC ares do you? He stole DC zues throne, he beat the crap out of the JLA, he almost killed the planet, he wins

One planet , lol . Don't tell me it took a couple of issues to 'almost' kill a planet.

BRB smashes planets with just his hammer and bare-strength Thor is stronger and his hammer is the original . Ares takes a spanking and runs home while dc later say that was a 'avatar' that got it's ass kicked.

olympian
"you dont know much about DC ares do you? He stole DC zues throne, he beat the crap out of the JLA, he almost killed the planet, he wins "

He stole DC Hades throne and with a sneak_cheap_shot attack.

- - -

"But got defeated by Diana 1on1."

The best Diana ever did against him was in "Gods of Gotham" iirc. She flied at him and was able to divert him back to a dimensional portal or something. Off Gotham.

In the only actual battle they had in WW # 6 she got served bad.

- - -

"Ares takes a spanking and runs home while dc later say that was a 'avatar' that got it's ass kicked"

In "Gods of Gotham"?

grey fox
Originally posted by olympian
"you dont know much about DC ares do you? He stole DC zues throne, he beat the crap out of the JLA, he almost killed the planet, he wins "

He stole DC Hades throne and with a sneak_cheap_shot attack.

- - -

"But got defeated by Diana 1on1."

The best Diana ever did against him was in "Gods of Gotham" iirc. She flied at him and was able to divert him back to a dimensional portal or something. Off Gotham.

In the only actual battle they had in WW # 6 she got served bad.

- - -

"Ares takes a spanking and runs home while dc later say that was a 'avatar' that got it's ass kicked"

In "Gods of Gotham"?

No i was referring to this fight , read my entire post .

Faceman
confused

Validus
Originally posted by Marcus4600
That's the thing though. Thor SHOULD have pimp-slapped Superman around like nothing, but he got either jobbed or served a cold dish of Plot Induced Stupidity.
laughing out loud

The good old days of Marcus4600.

Jesse7
Joe Nunez, are you French?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Jesse7
Joe Nunez, are you French?

1. That was random
2. Why?
3. I don't see Joe Nunez in this thread... confused

Accel
Faceman is Joe Nunez.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
But got defeated by Diana 1on1.

Um. NO. Diana has NEVER defeated Ares one on one. The first time they "fought" Ares was pimpslapping her around a dimension he made with a thought and was burning her with his fiery attacks.

She "won" by her "plot device lasso. She ensared him with and cured his insanity. He yielded voluntarily and promised never to interfere with mortal affairs again...and than he kicked a near-dying Diana out of his dimension.

Anyhoo, Thor loses. Ares can not only channel the Godwave better than Diana but he can create whole dimensions with a thought. He is now the god of conflict. Violence, politics, and anything that falls under the realm of "conflict" are under his power and he absorbs it making him more powerful (meaning the violence that Thor inflicts on him is only going to make him stronger) His strength is immense. Diana couldn't dent him and she was clearly not in his league of strength as he laid her flat with one slap of his hand. His armour protects him from immense attacks. Even in a human form when a BLACK HOLE exploded in his abdomen, he wasn't harmed at all. Now Ares wields the powers of the underworld absorbed by Hade's Staff which he now possesses. Ares is far, far, far more powerful today than he was when he was owning the JLA and Diana like they were toys.

Ares is another league. He's like a Odin-lite. The feats he does speak of true godhood. Thor just can't compete.

Put it this way: Hera (severely weakened because noone worships her anymore) nearly destroyed Themyscira AND created a tidal wave just by lightly kicking it....

Ares is FAR beyond her limited power. Ares, Athena and Aprodite now rule Olympus. Even Zeus isn't as powerful as they are.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Accel
Faceman is Joe Nunez.

miffed I WAS TRICKED! mad

It's all one big conspiracy...

Faceman
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing Happy Dance

Faceman
Originally posted by Jesse7
Joe Nunez, are you French? No, but i like French fries....

harri
zeus is the best god then hercules then aries thor is crap he got battered by juggernaut with his power

harri
big grin

Galan777
DC Ares ftw

Mr Master
checking...

guy222
thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.