Guile vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
who wins discuss...

EkinEku
sonic boom, shield block, flash kick attempt, rush from cap am, back broken. K.O.

cap wins

SaTsuJiN
lol... yeah.. cap is crazy... and in the game he's great too..

-shield slash
-stars n stripes
-charging star

then you got

*Hyper Charging Star*
*Final Justice*

"Thumbs up, soldier!" laughing out loud

Sub-Zero_Master
Captain America wins Guil is ugly trash whit a strange Hair!!!!!

bean_machine
Nooo in MVC2 Guile is the best.

Blue nocturne
Guile wins sonic boom is too fast to dodge (It's faster then the speed of sound.) And H2H marvel characters are lame.

Acrosurge
Cap takes it with relative ease. Character to character, his shield should allow him to counter Guile's Sonic Boom (or Flash Kick). I'd put money on Steve having better HtH skills than Guile and better physical stats to boot.

Black Adam
I think Cap would win.

Deicide
i think since their both "goody-two-shoes" boy scouts, they would prolly just go get a beer. and salute each other all day. and take turns droppin the soap. lmfao!! just kidding. i like both characters...

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Guile wins sonic boom is too fast to dodge (It's faster then the speed of sound.) And H2H marvel characters are lame. How come that it dont goes at the speed of sound... its SUPER slow!

Btw CAP wins!

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
How come that it dont goes at the speed of sound... its SUPER slow!

Btw CAP wins!

Because of game restriction same reason why ryu can't shoot a hadouken upwards wink

Black Adam
bump.

I think this actually might be one of the more even comic vs game character matches.

anyone else want to comment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.