Lets say we've proved creation as science, and evolution as theory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
Where do you think the christians are gonna attack next? Well lets see what the bible says about gravity? Apsolutely nothing. Or rather it didn't untill gravity was passed as a scientific law. Then it was printed in the bible because, "Facts aren't true because they're in the bible, facts are in the bible because they are true." By saying this, it shows that the bible is very rigid, like the Torah and Quran. So what I'm saying is, what if the bible already had an explanation of things falling? Well how about this.

That's my prediction, and my story. So which do you believe? That the laws of physics are made by God and Satan? Or that everything has everything. And the bible is wrong. Which would you believe?

Do you agree with the story?

okay, I'm just a nutter on the internet, but what if the bible did say that? And there are other people that agree with me? What would you say then? Yes, or no?

BackFire
Satanic force is much cooler. I'd go with that. Gravity is just soooo boring.

Wesker
Yeah, gravity is pretty ordinary. I was actually going to suggest that mystical revelations and experiences were really just people intercepting alien radio waves from far off, but this is neither the place nor the time.

Mindship
Gravity exists cuz we are subconsciously praying we don't go flying off the Earth as it spins about.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by BackFire
Satanic force is much cooler. I'd go with that. Gravity is just soooo boring. Def yes

xyz revolution
so why did no-one vote?

Which makes more sense, bigger things pulling smaller things towards it, or the devil pulling you to hell?

Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.