Captain Atom v.s Superman v.s Mr. Majestic v.s The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
setting Metropolis
who wins this one

new so this is like my first one
the captain atom from the new series of armageddon

soleran30
The Sentry or Majestic........................Captain Atom I am kinda disappointed with he changed dramatically in wildstormsad

If Sentry goes weirdo then see yea later, otherwise majestic.

Redatom65
What About Superman

soleran30
Originally posted by Redatom65
What About Superman

I am not trying to be a jerk however wait for more responses.............Sentry and Majestic are way above him ATM I believe.

DigiMark007
Atom already punked Majestic in Wildstorm. Seems hella-PIS to me, even with his apparent upgrade in Wildstorm, but this is probably a close match. And honestly, given Superman's vast number of feats, he's every bit a contender in this too (for what it's worth, Atom said Majestic wasn't as strong as Supes, though that hardly means it's definitive truth).

Redatom65
meh that doesn't make u a jerk lol

soleran30
Originally posted by Redatom65
meh that doesn't make u a jerk lol

Exactly So Sentry wins!

CaptainStoic
Majestic isn't that strong, I own all of the comics that he appeared in when Wildstorm was an Image share holder, he's strong, but I doubt that he could take Thor, so Superman would clean his clock I mean Union was putting the beatdown on him, just like Captain Atom did, and Superman is above Atom, which leaves the true big boys. I have no real proof as to how powerful Sentry really is, but he did crush Terrax easier than Superman beat Orion, and in that fight Orion was giving Supes a run for his money. The Surfer cleaned Orion's clock with 2 or 3 hits reducing his credibility as an uber powerful guy. I say Sentry is the last man standing, plus wasn't that huge creature in New Avenger # 9-10 another aspect of Sentry? The heros couldn't even budge him... I think it's more than evident that this guy outmuscles the rest.

Marcus4600
There's not really much that can take Sentry. His showings put him on the level of Silver Surfer and Thor when it comes to power. I have a feeling a fight might occur between him and BRB or him and Thor during Civil War, so we'll see his full limits. Anywho, Sentry takes this one.

CaptainStoic
Beta Ray Bill huh... Do you think Bill is as strong as he was when he had a cyborg body? or is he still cyborg? what's his story?

Tulika
Sentry. He's not in the same league as the rest. Someone compared him to Galactus. I'm guessing he could indeed wipe the floor with the rest.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Atom already punked Majestic in Wildstorm. Seems hella-PIS to me, even with his apparent upgrade in Wildstorm, but this is probably a close match. And honestly, given Superman's vast number of feats, he's every bit a contender in this too (for what it's worth, Atom said Majestic wasn't as strong as Supes, though that hardly means it's definitive truth). Not to mention Superman pulls his punches often, pretty much all of the time in fact... and Majestic is more prone to not caring.

Juntai
I give it to Superman.

Sentry still doesn't have a whole lot going for him though he does seem powerful. Next to no feats comparable to the others here. Not surprising given his small amount of appearances.
Captain Atom considers himself second rate to Superman, why should we as readers feel any different?
Majestic was downed by Captain Atom who said Majestic isn't as strong as Superman. You'd figure a guy that believes his universe was going to be destoyed he'd be trying a little harder instead of the attack now, get dropped, then try talking approach. Superman would have been much more impressive in the scenario...

Marcus4600
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Beta Ray Bill huh... Do you think Bill is as strong as he was when he had a cyborg body? or is he still cyborg? what's his story?

He's got a normal human body now, kinda like Thor did. However, when he slams his fist on the ground, Stormbreaker appears, and he becomes Beta Ray Bill again. In the conclusion of Stormbreaker, Spidey discovered him. His new costume is pretty cool looking too.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c5/NewBRB.png
He's not cybernetic anymore, and I'm digging the new armor. Is it just me, or does Spider-Man have some pretty tough allies outside of the Avengers? (Beta Ray, Toxin, etc)

Juntai, Sentry's powers put him on the level of Silver Surfer, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill. To be honest, although Superman has the feats, the facts do hold for themselves. Sentry may possibly be on the level of Thanos, and have some of the more flashy abilities of Superman. Just because he doesn't have the feats doesn't really mean he can't win.

Juntai
I can't vote for him based on speculation over a tried and true meathead like Supes.

AJ4LIFE
majestic fighted supes has any one got scans of the whole fight, put all of it on here that will be helpful

Sixth_Winged
i gotta say Majestic and Supes. Captain Atom and Sentry should be the ones fighting if they CA only realized his potential(like getting good with Matter Manipulation) and Sentry, when all this craziness bs is all over.

But between Majestic and Superman. I gotta say Majestic since he's still a planet mover.

Of course, this could all change if we are using OYL superman who is currently powerless.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
i gotta say Majestic and Supes. Captain Atom and Sentry should be the ones fighting if they CA only realized his potential(like getting good with Matter Manipulation) and Sentry, when all this craziness bs is all over.

But between Majestic and Superman. I gotta say Majestic since he's still a planet mover.

Of course, this could all change if we are using OYL superman who is currently powerless. As I said, Captain Atom said Superman is stronger. Superman is much more likely to be pulling his punches against CA, rather than a Majestic who thinks his whole universe is about die because of CA. Supes would have had a much more impressive showing than Majestic did, who even let him fly away while he was laying inside of a hole. Cought up with him later and decided to talk it out.

I don't imagine powerless Superman will appear in many threads. They mean Superman as we've seen him portrayed.

AJ4LIFE
have anyone got he majestic supes fight

B.A
This is AJ? What the f**k?

Anyway Majestic wins. Didn't Superman have to have help to move the moon but Maj done that and more on his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.